London City meetup - April 15th

Glad I could meet up with like minded traders and put names to login ids to faces. Plenty of banter :cheers: and I confirm that Mark is NOT Richard Hill in disguise.

Great to meet you all last night, got on the wrong train afterwards and didn't get in till 3am,
not sure how many pints we had but didn't feel too good this morning when I had to be
up at 8 to go to a seminar.

really rob the cheek ;) i left nice and early with cockney tony - he took me to a super little bar down a back ally where we had a couple of whiskies for the road. made it to london this morning for a great day round borough market then on to the eye. i'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to heights but it was great, you can see for miles. really looking forward to our next get together. just having a couplke of riojas tonight and looking forward to my golf in the morning. by the way rugby, how did you get on today?

really rob the cheek ;) i left nice and early with cockney tony - he took me to a super little bar down a back ally where we had a couple of whiskies for the road. made it to london this morning for a great day round borough market then on to the eye. i'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to heights but it was great, you can see for miles. really looking forward to our next get together. just having a couplke of riojas tonight and looking forward to my golf in the morning. by the way rugby, how did you get on today?

:) just pullin yer leg kevin, glad you had a good time. Enjoy the round tomorrow.

Just got home and found an extra set of keys in my coat pocket?

Ha ha only joking! Feeling rather sober only having time for 4-5 pints.

Cheers guys for letting me be royalty for the night, much appreciated. And it can now be confirmed i'm not Richard Hill !! :LOL: :LOL:

M
hi mark - i'm pleased you made it, just a pity i'd left befire you got there. still, there's always next time.
atb
kq

ok everyone, i'm going to organise another one of these.
Can everyone put down dates they would like it to be on and I will try my best to find a date that will accommodate everyone.

It will be a Friday evening at the same venue.

Looking at June to mid-July.

Looks like I won't be around that time... too much on for me at the moment... to till mid next year. I hope you do one then RT and hope to see you all then....

Can everyone put down dates they would like it to be on and I will try my best to find a date that will accommodate everyone.

I'm hoping to attend. Ok dates for me in that time period are the 10th, 17th and 24th June.
Cheers,
Spin

I have to come over again to sort out some bits and pieces anyway so will try to time it again for the next meet up. Preferable if the date set is more than 4 weeks ahead to make it easier to book flights.

If we have a good year maybe we should have a meetup in Spain next year with Antonio and RunningDeer...

I would like to try and make this one... July better for me but will try whenever it is

Rob

24th June looks good for me. Sooner I know the better as I have to book flights and the weekend ones get filled up, hence go up in price very quickly - they know they have you when you live on a rock in the sea.

Hello all,

Any chance we can set a date for this as I need to book flights. My preference is 24th June. I might be able to do the other dates but need to know asap really.

Judging from the turnout last time a lot of people decided to go last-minute so I think we just set a date based on those that suggest dates they can do and I'm sure then those that can make that date will join.

Be good to have a good chin-wag again, plus I left my nice magazine from RugbyTrader in the pub in the rush to figure out how to get home at midnight so hopefully can pick up another copy :).

up to now that's good for me - will need to confirm on sunday though, as we might have family visiting - just not sure yet what weekend yet till my neice gets here tomorrow (long story).

good peg in the ground though marcus.

OK, shall we fix the 24th date then please because I need to book a flight. If I don't hear otherwise I'll book my travel this week and hopefully see some of you then.

Also, is anyone going to John Wheatland's (Dubai's) seminars?

Talk in the AFFX Forum of it being a couple of weeks in mid July).Weekday's are difficult for me at the moment but maybe we could invite him out for Friday/Saturday night drinks one night since he's travelled all the way.....

OK, shall we fix the 24th date then please because I need to book a flight. If I don't hear otherwise I'll book my travel this week and hopefully see some of you then.

Also, is anyone going to John Wheatland's (Dubai's) seminars?

Talk in the AFFX Forum of it being a couple of weeks in mid July).Weekday's are difficult for me at the moment but maybe we could invite him out for Friday/Saturday night drinks one night since he's travelled all the way.....

Unfortunately Im on holiday on the 24th so wont be able to make it. I will be going to one of John's seminars in July though..