London City meetup - April 15th

Rugby Trader

Established member
Ok, we now have 7 people who are available on the 15th of April for a meetup and 1 maybe.

We will be meeting in a pub round Liverpool St.

I have a place in mind, I just have to see if we can get it.
If anyone has some other suggestions please feel free to step forwards.

(I stupidly didn't realise I may be playing in the cup final the next day, so won't be able to drink too much!)

If you would like to come please reply on this thread, all are welcome.

Confirmed

Rugby Trader
SX Barnes
Everydaytrader
Quinny
Tradeviking
Tdu8
Mark120169

Maybe
AlexM

I wouldn't rule that out sometime in the future, if we carry on being profitable and making money, why not!

Then we can be like those ads, trading from beside the pool in the sun.
someone will have to lend me a ferrari, I can pose in.

ooh, and i'll get pictures of me standing next to a yacht.
just getting future material for when i want to rip people off with my holy grail trading system.
1 pip stop, 10000 pip target, 100% success rate. look how successful I am!

I wouldn't rule that out sometime in the future, if we carry on being profitable and making money, why not!

just getting future material for when i want to rip people off with my holy grail trading system.

Oh dear, I was thinking of a few honest bottles of €3 vino!

Anyway, your won't to to far from St. Katherine's Dock on the 15th. Maybe you can blag yourselves on to one of the yacht's and post some pic's for the rest of us :LOL:

:LOL:

LOL, I've seen quite a few trading system ads with photos of fast cars, big yachts and sexy ladies! Must go with the territory.

Unfortunately the only Ferrari that trading has provided for me so far is a Matchbox one!

hiya rugby trader
when you say you have a pub in mind, do you mean to eat in?
or are we gonna meet up then go for a curry or whatever?
i'm easy and will go with the flow, just looking forward to meeting even more trappers:D
atb
quinny

hiya rugby trader
when you say you have a pub in mind, do you mean to eat in?
or are we gonna meet up then go for a curry or whatever?
i'm easy and will go with the flow, just looking forward to meeting even more trappers:D
atb
quinny

I am keen to know where you will be heading. I am off that week too as fisrt week of easter so put me down as a maybe.

I used to work in Liverpool street so will bring back some memories.

The train station that is not some swanky trading house!!!
:LOL:

I'm in for this. Well done for organising this Rugby, I recall agreeing to sort out a do around now following the xmas drinks in Victoria. My advice is that we should exchange mobile numbers to avoid what happened last time!

i'll send my mobile number and one other persons the day before so nobody gets left out like before!

Confirmed

Rugby Trader
SX Barnes
Everydaytrader
Quinny
Tradeviking
Tdu8
Mark120169
DaxM

Maybe
AlexM
Celadon

roll up, roll up.

any more?

I'm free that week so i maybe able to make it if i have nothing else planned. However, kids are off too so it will also depend if im taking them out too.

seems like a good crowd going. sometimes living on an island has its downsides, ie: £143 flights to gatwick :(

True. I'm very tempted, I can visit family too. Anyway, you might need an extra set of hands to carry quinny again after a few jars ;)

you get yourself along marcus, then you can tell me what happened last time out:eek: - it would be great to see you again. and you rob and mike - i'm going on the eye with the wife on the saturday - i'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to heights. still, i suppose once you get on, thats it, no turning back :rolleyes:

you get yourself along marcus, then you can tell me what happened last time out:eek: - it would be great to see you again. and you rob and mike - i'm going on the eye with the wife on the saturday - i'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to heights. still, i suppose once you get on, thats it, no turning back :rolleyes:

A hangover and heights quinny, nasty combination. Id love to come but off to Portland for a climbing trip.. hopefully be around for a summer meet up

Rob