LIVE TRADING WITH GREY1 26th SEP 2008

Technical Trader room will be open from 1 PM UK time.. The seminar starts at 1.30,, I am going to out line the various important catalysts which one needs to look for pre market.

Those of you who recently joined Technical Trader please have MACCI 10 , 30 and 60 min ready on you $INDU chart,,, I try to go over the whole strategy once more for the NEW MEMBERS.

Grey1

Technical Trader room will be open from 1 PM UK time.. The seminar starts at 1.30,, I am going to out line the various important catalysts which one needs to look for pre market.

Those of you who recently joined Technical Trader please have MACCI 10 , 30 and 60 min ready on you $INDU chart,,, I try to go over the whole strategy once more for the NEW MEMBERS.

Grey1

Sorry to be a pain to everyone. I have been looking for the macci alternative (I don't have tradestation. I thought I had seen it as something like 5 cci with 6 average, but can't find anything about it now.
Could someone let me know what it is please.
Also not been in room before, but it's the Paltalk and technical trader room isn't it?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to be a pain to everyone. I have been looking for the macci alternative (I don't have tradestation. I thought I had seen it as something like 5 cci with 6 average, but can't find anything about it now.
Also not been in room before, but it's the Paltalk and technical trader room isn't it?

Thanks in advance.

try using a stochastics on settings 7,7,3. Frank kindly gave me these setings as i too din't have the macci and this is very very close and more or less identical to the macci

Thanks in advance.

MACCI is just 6 period CCI smoothed with a 5 period sma.

Hope that helps.

Al

try using a stochastics on settings 7,7,3. Frank kindly gave me these setings as i too din't have the macci and this is very very close and more or less identical to the macci

Ah thanks. Now is this a normal stoch or smoothed?

Guess this is why Grey uses the cci. It can't be messed with too much. Only thing you can mess with there is the applied ma to it. Simple. expo, weighted, wilders, triangle or end point?

Ahhh. Just seen Ultramarine's post. Thanks guys.

Hi all,

Newbie question.. Does anyone use Invetor RT? I'm trying to code up the MPD bands. Anybody have the RTL code for the bands?

Cheers

Reagrds
Naeem

Sounds great - that's just about 8pm Bangkok time.

One thing though - I can set up Tradestation as advised but how do I see the seminar ?

Is it a webex or something like that ?

Or do I need to know the secret handshake ? :D

hey guys, when does this kick off time wise and when does it go on until?

Thanks and what time/place is the live trading?

Hi Grey1,

Just wanted to say thanks for adding me to the group. Also, I was wondering what is the access to the "trading room" and what time is it taking place? (I believe I read somewhere that you use paltalk?)

Looking forward to seeing you trade live and learning something new.

Best,
Steve

GUYS....I can't speak for Grey1 but, I expect it will follow something like this
Paltalk>Business and Finance>Investments> Technical Trader Room..........
Start approx 14:00 GMT/ 09:30 EST.......or lets put it another way, around 30 mins before US markets open, all the info you need is here in previous posts !
you can just imagine how exhausting it must be for someone to trade live, take questions, give answers , and show you how to trade too, so only Grey1 knows when he will finnish.....

Grey1

MACCI is just 6 period CCI smoothed with a 5 period sma.

Hope that helps.

Al

I hope to attend as well.
1:30pm for early analysis and going over principles?
for those who need a proxy, use above CCI/MA from Ultramarine.

Even if you use different trading ideas, its worth attending to see another method working, real-time!
Either way, it will be an enjoyable end to the trading week.
have fun.

GUYS....I can't speak for Grey1 but, I expect it will follow something like this
Paltalk>Business and Finance>Investments> Technical Trader Room..........
Start approx 14:00 GMT/ 09:30 EST.......or lets put it another way, around 30 mins before US markets open, all the info you need is here in previous posts !
you can just imagine how exhausting it must be for someone to trade live, take questions, give answers , and show you how to trade too, so only Grey1 knows when he will finnish.....

Thx Buddy

We can trade till the end of the day . I actually enjoy trading LIVE and since i know most of you then I am in a good company .

MY nick is II WALL STREET II as seen in the attachment and if you had any problem PM me and i will get you into the room

thx

I opend the \Technical Trader room this morning at 930 so those NEW member have more time to find the room

Attachments

• snapshot-321.png
    snapshot-321.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 55
what a good day with 2 trades APPL and JOYG short both perfect entry and zero draw down ,, 70C from AAPL and 22 cents from JOYG ,,,

what a top group with 60 people attending

Top people in the room as well

Nice one

Grey1