DAY TRADING WITH GREY1 29Th Feb

Grey1

There will be an 8 hours trading session with myself on 27Th Feb. Instead of explaining what a tree looks like I like to show you the tree in real time ,,,

Please have a chart of AAPL and RIMM as well as INDU 10 , 5 , 1 min as we need them to apply my strategy .( MACCI on the INDU ) no need for MACCI of the stock
You also need pos size code , weak strong stock code , running so i can show you how to make use of them .

I Will choose couple of members to give a live calls after my initial few trades, I really want to get to the bottom of this as i have put a lot of work on this BB and it is a shame if it goes to waste only because some one applies the strategy to the wrong stock or gets the risk size wrong ...

I will be in the Technical Trader 1 hour before market open . I suggest members to be early as i need to disucss prepreation prior to trading day .

Those who can not attend have no excuse any more,, In fact I think if you cannot make it on that day then you are not serious enough to become a stock trader.

There wont be any more session about intra day trading ,. I show you how to scalp , how to hedge stocks ,,, what stocks are good for scalping and loads more,,

Only members of this TT can attend as i shall have a policy of bouncing NON MEMBERS,,,

Grey1

There will be an 8 hours trading session with myself on 27Th Feb. Instead of explaining what a tree looks like I like to show you the tree in real time ,,,

Please have a chart of AAPL and RIMM as well as INDU 10 , 5 , 1 min as we need them to apply my strategy .( MACCI on the INDU ) no need for MACCI of the stock
You also need pos size code , weak strong stock code , running so i can show you how to make use of them .

I Will choose couple of members to give a live calls after my initial few trades, I really want to get to the bottom of this as i have put a lot of work on this BB and it is a shame if it goes to waste only because some one applies the strategy to the wrong stock or gets the risk size wrong ...

I will be in the Technical Trader 1 hour before market open . I suggest members to be early as i need to disucss prepreation prior to trading day .

Those who can not attend have no excuse any more,, In fact I think if you cannot make it on that day then you are not serious enough to become a stock trader.

There wont be any more session about intra day trading ,. I show you how to scalp , how to hedge stocks ,,, what stocks are good for scalping and loads more,,

Only members of this TT can attend as i shall have a policy of bouncing NON MEMBERS,,,

Grey1

GREAT! can't wait

Is this the set up we need or do we require more stocks within the weak / strong indicator?

many thanks again for do this, your work is invaluable to me

glen

Attachments

• set up.JPG
    set up.JPG
    385.9 KB · Views: 105

Grey1

Thanks Grey1, I would definitely like to attend.

As far as having charts and MACCI ready - I have no problem. As I don't use Tradestation is it possible to make available the logic behind the Position size code and the weak/strong stock code . Please say 'go away' if you do not want to make these public as I fully understand it's your own work. I can probably make assumptions but I may be completely off the mark and would rather be correct.

Thanks
Jonathan

grey that is so kind of you to give your time......many thanks i really appreciate it.

jason

Thanks Grey1, I would definitely like to attend.

As far as having charts and MACCI ready - I have no problem. As I don't use Tradestation is it possible to make available the logic behind the Position size code and the weak/strong stock code . Please say 'go away' if you do not want to make these public as I fully understand it's your own work. I can probably make assumptions but I may be completely off the mark and would rather be correct.

Thanks
Jonathan

It is unlikely that you will get this as the indicators given us for use in Tradestation are source protected to prevent transfer of IP.

Paul

Please count me in as well Grey1, this is a fantastic offer of yours. I have spent a considerable amount of time in the past trying to get to the bottom of your methods but in the end had to give up due to the amount of confusion generated. I had decided to give them another go after reading Vegas's thread and listening to your seminar that Paul very kindly uploaded for everyone and a day like this would really make a tremendous difference. Looking forward to it very much.
Regards MarkB

Grey1

This is fantastic news and I really look forward to attending the session. Thank you very much.

Steve

Hi, Pls count me in also! Many thanks for offering to do the seminar.
Regards,
Imran

Quote:
You also need pos size code , weak strong stock code , running so i can show you how to make use of them ..............can anyone help me out with the code's ? or point me the right direction.
many thanks,

Thanks Iraj for the Webinar last week, but you wouldn't believe how deflated I feel now as unfortunatley it's my son's 7th birthday on the 27th and as you'll understand I'll be unable to attend your live webinar.

If, as Paul mentioned on the other thread, he were to record the whole session and put it onto DVD, would you be okay with that? ...............that's if Paul's still okay as well.

Thanks to you both for your genorousity,

Andy

Please Ignore This

Quote:
You also need pos size code , weak strong stock code , running so i can show you how to make use of them ..............can anyone help me out with the code's ? or point me the right direction.
many thanks,

I've got the code, rushing round doing too much.......sorry
but looking forward to the 27th Feb......(y)

Grey1

Iraj,

Very generous. Thank you very much for shareing your experience. I'd like to sign up for this. Nickname is LUCKYBUCKS888

Zak

Definately interested Grey1.

Regarrds,

Chris

Grey1

An opportunity not to be missed !
Please count me in Grey1.
Regards
Glenn