LIVE intra day trading with Grey1 ( second leg)

Grey1

I am going to arrange a full session day trading day with myself but I want members to be able to make it so I leave the day to yourselves . Any time MID June is best for me as I am going to take it easy in MAY a bit ( more excersise , and say hello to summer in the cheshire country sides )

Target is $1000 or more depending on the day and the set up for 30K capital using margin)
We wont lose on the day because of my lucky double headed coin . I just hope there is enough volatility on the day to meet my target..

I also need an independent trader like before to keep track of Entry and exit so every thing is crystal clear just like the first session ,( those interested please PM me ) and also help me out in managing the room ,,

My stress will be on market direction and how to involve market news into your technical decision for improving your edge . Those who don't trade stocks can also benefit .

I will only allow members of this BB but you MUST PM me to give me your BB nick and your PALTALK name so we don't get disturbed like last time.

Grey1

Any time MID June is best for me as I am going to take it easy in MAY a bit ( more excersise , and say hello to summer in the cheshire country sides )

My stress will be on market direction and how to involve market news into your technical decision for improving your edge . Those who don't trade stocks can also benefit .

Grey1

many thanks for doing this again:)

any day suits me, maybe a day with a news release would be best?

to your good health:)
thanks again
belflan

Hi Grey1,

Good to hear you will be doing this (y)

Perhaps a Friday would be most applicable for the majority. For the people who work, there is more chance of getting off work or finishing early on a Friday.

Regards,

Magnus

Thanks Iraj for being willing once again to do this. Early June would be better for me and a Friday would be best.

Paul

Thanks Iraj for being willing once again to do this. Early June would be better for me and a Friday would be best.

Paul

SHALL WE SET IT FOR 13th OF JUNE

IS THIS DATE SUITABLE FOR EVERY ONE

GREY

Yaahooooooo! Thanks Iraj- 13th June is fine with me too.

Thanks a lot

Raj

Hi Iraj,
Thankyou for offering to host the seminar again!
Friday is great for me too thanks!
Take it easy until then.
Best regards,
Imran