DAY TRADING WITH GREY1 29Th Feb

I've managed to crop the video of the seminar. In total there are two files - one file is 1.2Gb (12:30pm to 6:30pm - 6 hours) the other is 400Mb (7:30pm to 9:00pm). Compressed the two files are 1Gb total. You will need to use an archiver called winrar (available at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) to decompress the files.
If anyone is interested in receiving the video of the seminar please pm me your name and email address. I will send you the details of the download. The download is FREE from my computer.
Regards,
Imran

PS If there are too many people requesting the download then I may have to resort to sending the files using a DVD for which there will be a nominal cost of £2.50.

I've managed to crop the video of the seminar. In total there are two files - one file is 1.2Gb (12:30pm to 6:30pm - 6 hours) the other is 400Mb (7:30pm to 9:00pm). Compressed the two files are 1Gb total. You will need to use an archiver called winrar (available at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) to decompress the files.
If anyone is interested in receiving the video of the seminar please pm me your name and email address. I will send you the details of the download. The download is FREE from my computer.
Regards,
Imran

PS If there are too many people requesting the download then I may have to resort to sending the files using a DVD for which there will be a nominal cost of £2.50.

Hi Imran,

That's very public spirited of you. I'd certainly be interested. Would it be better for you if we were to download overnight? Assuming you don't want to shut down the PC of course.
Best regards,
Al (Ultramarine)
[email protected]

I am so mad I missed the seminar :( I had my final project to work on for school and have been super busy.
have not traded for a for over a week. I hate classes :(

Regards,
Imran

Hi Imran- thanks a lot for your mail with the video links...downloading them now...:D

Thanks and best wishes.

Raj

Thank you Grey1 for doing this seminar!! I was not able to attend so i am going to go through it now and in the next few weeks.

:)

I will be removing the access to the seminar files on Saturday morning. If you have access to the files and have not already downloaded them all please do so asap.
Cheers,
Imran

Regards,
Imran

Hi

Thanks to Grey1 and Paul, for gr8 webinar and sending the CD. I appreciate all your helps very much.

Regards
Kako

To Thank Iraj

Hi Iraj,

Thanks a lot not only for the strategy but also for the very important advice yesterday about the market spike today- total for the day $2000 approx- approx $400 by closing the short swing positions and the rest by Intraday trading with your strategy (I can't believe it)- no rules broken today :D

Hi friends- I do not like to mention figures in the BB but Iraj felt that this would give hope and motivate others (like me) to be successful in trading (I'm still learning but if the education pays then Why Not :D) and hence the numbers up there- Guys if I can do it ANYONE CAN !

Hope all of you had a nice time in the market today.

Best wishes

Raj

Hi Iraj,

Thanks a lot not only for the strategy but also for the very important advice yesterday about the market spike today- total for the day $2000 approx- approx $400 by closing the short swing positions and the rest by Intraday trading with your strategy (I can't believe it)- no rules broken today :D

Hi friends- I do not like to mention figures in the BB but Iraj felt that this would give hope and motivate others (like me) to be successful in trading (I'm still learning but if the education pays then Why Not :D) and hence the numbers up there- Guys if I can do it ANYONE CAN !

Hope all of you had a nice time in the market today.

Best wishes

Raj

Well done Raj, good to see this:)

cheers
Glen