DAY TRADING WITH GREY1 29Th Feb

Many thanks Iraj for the seminar. You are very generous,....and entertaining !!
Thanks also to Frank and Fibbo for your valuable contributions. And Paul for making the session available to TT members !

Good News

Frank has sent me the trades including:

Traded stock
Entry time & price
Exit time & price
Quantity
Individual P & L
Totals for the day including commission costs

I have included this as a separate html document

Paul

My thanks also to Frank and Paul

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that I appreciate all the thanks and I am very pleased to help.

Trust the 10 minute MACCI..........it is the Grail, my friends.

Frank.
Frank

In my rush yesterday morning to post my appreciation to Iraj before I escaped to the country for the weekend, I forgot to add my thanks to both yourself and Paul for your contributions to making the day successful.

I would also like to ask one question. Some of us noticed slight differences in the order in which some equities were being sorted based on the ATR column. It looked like the difference lay between those of us using TSI2k (with an esignal feed) and those using Tradestaion 8.3. I believe that you use the latter ?

Do you think that the diffences lay in the different datafeeds or some subtle differences in the way in which 8.3 interprets the ELA code ?

And yes - roll on tomorrow to put into practice the lessons learnt on Friday - and to make some more dosh

Thanks

Charlton

Frank

In my rush yesterday morning to post my appreciation to Iraj before I escaped to the country for the weekend, I forgot to add my thanks to both yourself and Paul for your contributions to making the day successful.

I would also like to ask one question. Some of us noticed slight differences in the order in which some equities were being sorted based on the ATR column. It looked like the difference lay between those of us using TSI2k (with an esignal feed) and those using Tradestaion 8.3. I believe that you use the latter ?

Do you think that the diffences lay in the different datafeeds or some subtle differences in the way in which 8.3 interprets the ELA code ?

And yes - roll on tomorrow to put into practice the lessons learnt on Friday - and to make some more dosh

Thanks

Charlton

Hi Charlton,

Thank you, you are very welcome sir. Just an aside, wonder if you are in any way related with a hero of mine, Jackie Charlton, the saviour of Irish Football, all those moons ago.

Yes, I do indeed have TS8, and have noticed also that there are slight differences in the 'sorting' when myself and Iraj have compared. I can only assume it is down to the different datafeeds. I think this gives even greater credence to the concept of basket trading.

Here's to $$$$$$$ trading tomorrow.
Frank.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to Iraj for inviting us all into his trading room for the day. A real treat and it's great to know there are so many other helpful and knowledgeable people on this board too.
Big thanks to "If your names not Dan your not coming in" Frank for running the door and the book and also giving us his insight. And also, Paul for taking the time and effort to do the recording.

Thanks chaps
Jonathan

Orders Shipped

All requests received up to and including 10.00am this morning have been shipped (around 20 in total) and should be with you by Tuesday if within the UK.

Paul

All requests received up to and including 10.00am this morning have been shipped (around 20 in total) and should be with you by Tuesday if within the UK.

Paul

Thanks Paul. Its really kind of you doing this.

Cheers
Steve

Iraj, Frank and Paul

Could I also add my appreciation to you guys for all you did on Friday. It was a truly informative day and, for me anyway, really inspirational.

Many thanks!!

Cheers

Gerard

PS Paul - have you posted the link where you've posted the details of the trades?

Thought I'd upload my trades for yesterday in case anybody was interested; only sim trading at the moment but still pleased with the executions. The seminar on Friday definately helped to make things clearer for me. I wasn't sure about taking long trades when the $indu macci's turned up just past 8pm as the market had been in a down trend before then but looking at the charts from the screenshot of N Minute Change taken at the time, most of the stronger stocks made a nice move up.
My thanks to Iraj again and lets hope I can continue this way. :)

Attachments

• Executions.JPG
    Executions.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Performance.JPG
    Performance.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 46
  • $indu Macci.JPG
    $indu Macci.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Iraj N Minute Change.JPG
    Iraj N Minute Change.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Thought I'd upload my trades for yesterday in case anybody was interested; only sim trading at the moment but still pleased with the executions. The seminar on Friday definately helped to make things clearer for me. I wasn't sure about taking long trades when the $indu macci's turned up just past 8pm as the market had been in a down trend before then but looking at the charts from the screenshot of N Minute Change taken at the time, most of the stronger stocks made a nice move up.
My thanks to Iraj again and lets hope I can continue this way. :)

Nice Work MarkB.

Frank.

Iraj, Frank and Paul

Could I also add my appreciation to you guys for all you did on Friday. It was a truly informative day and, for me anyway, really inspirational.

Many thanks!!

Cheers

Gerard

PS Paul - have you posted the link where you've posted the details of the trades?

Gerard,

There was no specific link, what I have done is include it in the pack that has been sent out. I have now attached it here as well.

Paul

Attachments

• Trades.html
    8.8 KB · Views: 63

Paul

Thanks Paul for all your effort in doing this, it's very much appreciated. I've just received it now, Thank you (y)

Cheers

Andy

Paul

thanks paul, CD recieved

Many many many thanks! for doing this.......

Glen

Paul

Great, thanks Paul, cd received and working well.

Regards,

Chris

Paul

Also received my disc today - complete with htm file showing the trades! Many thanks. Apologies for misinterpreting your original message.

Cheers

Gerard

Last Request Acceptance Date

I have sent out all requests that I have received for the Grey1 seminar.

After Sunday March 9th I will be removing the option to send this out to anyone else.

Paul

I have sent out all requests that I have received for the Grey1 seminar.

After Sunday March 9th I will be removing the option to send this out to anyone else.

Paul

Thank you paul ,, You done a really good job.

Grey1