DAY TRADING WITH GREY1 29Th Feb

Hi All,

I'm setting up for today and all is well however I cannot find what is being referred to as the 'Position SIze code'. I did find a post by evostick but this didnt produce a result similar to that seen in Beflans post on the 27/1/08. So if anybody has a easylanguage file for this, I would much appreciate a copy.

Best Regards,

Chris

Chris

This is a screen capture copy of what it looks like on my Tradestation.

Charlton

Attachments

• pos.png
    pos.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 75
Just to let you guys know, the room in now open, To get to grey1 TechnicalTrader room, follow this, it's easy to get to

1,go to plaltalk,
2, click on browse room
3, click on Business and Finance
4,then click on Day Trader / Stocks & Bonds
5 click on TechnicalTrader

Thanks Iraj

Thanks a lot Iraj for the wonderful session today (yesterday) with Intraday trading technique and strategy-was an eye opener and extremely useful.

Best wishes

Raj

Most informative day

Iraj

Once again thank you for an interesting and informative session, which helped to clarify many things for me. As I said yesterday I tried to mimic the trades myself, alhough I might not have got the position sizes correct on a couple. One in particular was rejected because of the funding balance on that account, so I had to halve the position size. Total profit for me was $415.

It was unfortunate that the market was not generating the decisive setups yesterday. I think the animal is still confused, imagining that it has horns, but not even Dr Benacke can transplant them on this bear !

It's also difficult to trade remotely and to lecture at the same time. For me the education was the important thing for the day.

I am attaching screen prints and extracts of trading summaries from my trades yesterday.

I look forward to following your strategies for both day-trading and longer-term and am convinced that they can be extremely profitable.

Charlton

Attachments

• GREY1 EOD PRINT SCREEN.png
    GREY1 EOD PRINT SCREEN.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 71
  • GREY1 EOD TRADE SUMMARY.png
    GREY1 EOD TRADE SUMMARY.png
    169 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Iraj made a few $$$$$$$$ during the webinar, but so what . he could have lost and this would have been ok.

he is an inspiration to all newbe and unsuccessful traders

a prince among men

thank you Iraj

Iraj

Once again thank you for an interesting and informative session, which helped to clarify many things for me. As I said yesterday I tried to mimic the trades myself, alhough I might not have got the position sizes correct on a couple. One in particular was rejected because of the funding balance on that account, so I had to halve the position size. Total profit for me was $415.

It was unfortunate that the market was not generating the decisive setups yesterday. I think the animal is still confused, imagining that it has horns, but not even Dr Benacke can transplant them on this bear !

It's also difficult to trade remotely and to lecture at the same time. For me the education was the important thing for the day.

I am attaching screen prints and extracts of trading summaries from my trades yesterday.

I look forward to following your strategies for both day-trading and longer-term and am convinced that they can be extremely profitable.

Charlton

Thanks

The amount of win comes from the number of good set ups you get on the market and also the position size and not from the stock chart. We had a profitable day with 650$ win with smallish account size and couple of top tunes to cheer us all up.

If just Belflan could have danced live then that could have been a top day for all of us lol

Grey1

If just Belflan could have danced live then that could have been a top day for all of us lol

Grey1

i'm still dancing:)

BIG thanks also to BIG FRANK for doing the door.

Paul for doing the recording

and everyone else who was involved in making this happen

by far the best trading/learning day i ever had

good fun toooo!!!!!!!!!:)

cheers
Glen

i'm still dancing:)

BIG thanks also to BIG FRANK for doing the door.

Paul for doing the recording

and everyone else who was involved in making this happen

by far the best trading/learning day i ever had

good fun toooo!!!!!!!!!:)

cheers
Glen

yes a BIG BIG thank to the man himself TRADER333. A top trader in UK

Grey1

Well done guys........Iraj,frank, paul, fibbo, an excellent day all round.......learnt so much .....
i can only get better.....thanks a million

Hi Everyone,

I have now put together the package which is as follows:

8 recordings in mp3 format labelled Session1 through to Session8
1 html document that includes all the typed contributions of all present.

I have edited all the recordings removing the silence that was present in some of the sessions. So even though we had 8 one hour sessions then some are as low as 30 minutes of actual talk by Iraj (and or Frank), but at least you wont be waiting any time for the next comments.

I have edited the html document to remove all bouncings and alerts so that you have the text of each participant and I have added headings for the start of each new session so that you will know which session relates to which series of text.

I will soon place a link on this thread for anyone who wishes to receive a copy and the cost will be £5 paid by credit card. Anyone who is outside the UK and who wants a copy please pm me as there may be additional postage costs. This offer will last for around 4 weeks and after that I will remove the page that the link goes to as I am only covering my costs here and I am doing it more as a favour to the TT members than anything else.

I am sure you will enjoy it but I ask that if you place an order please be patient as I am a busy person and I will endeavour to send it as soon as I am able to.

Paul

Thanks Iraj, Frank, Paul and to everybody else concerned ,it was a great day ,very importantly I now understand how to apply the Iraj N minute change for finding weak/strong stocks within a list which makes the job so much more efficient.
Will look forward to any further chat/room days.

Regards
Graham

I also would like to thank Iraj for taking time out to spend the day with all of us. I can imagine that it is probably very distracting to trade and do a presentation yet Iraj did it in great stride. Oviously he could have made much more money trading on his own, yet he decided to spend the day with all of us to impart his knowledge. I have met quite a few 'coaches' on T2W but few would probably do what Iraj did and for FREE.
Many thanks also go to Paul for recording the session and for Frank and Fibbo also for spending the day with us and sharing.

Unfortunately I didnt talk much during the day as I was recording the session also. I took a slightly different approach from Paul and have the video of the Paltalk window (with sound). Unfortunately my PC crapped at about 6:30pm so I lost about an hour's worth! However my recording is from 12:30pm to 6:30pm and then 7:30pm to 9pm. The first video is for the whole desktop as I wasnt sure if Iraj would be doing live video presentation so I have to work out how to crop it. The second video is the correct size. When the two are ready I will make them available free for downloading - IF IRAJ IS HAPPY WITH THIS.
Regards,
Imran

Last edited:
I'd also like to thank Iraj for the time and effort he put into Seminar. Seeing trades in real time with commentary made a big difference to my understanding. What stands out is how simple trading is when done right (unlike my own efforts!)

I'd like to extend my thanks to Iraj & Frank for a truly superb day yesterday, it really helped to clear up a lot of issues. Also many thanks to Paul for taking the trouble to record this session and make it available to everyone, a time consuming task I can imagine.

Regards MarkB

The second video is the correct size. When the two are ready I will make them available free for downloading - IF IRAJ IS HAPPY WITH THIS.
Regards,
Imran
No problem

thx for the effort

Iraj

No problem

thx for the effort

Iraj

Iraj,

A great day, very illuminating and a bit of a personal 'click', an epiphany.. and maybe Amy has a bit of competition ...... you know I'm no gooood

very very cool

Alll the best

Chris

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that I appreciate all the thanks and I am very pleased to help.

Trust the 10 minute MACCI..........it is the Grail, my friends.

Frank.

Just following on from everyone else, An absolute big THANK YOU to Iraj, Frank, Fibbo and Paul, it is really really appreciated. What an great day, learnt so much and it was a pleasure to see it live......speaks real volumes !!

Also thanks to everyone who attended, as questions were asked that I was thinking about, it was as if we were all on the same wavelength.

Once again many thanks (y)

Cheers

Andy

Yes indeed, another privileged opportunity, the like of which not many get to attend.
You can't get better than the real deal !
Thanks again to The Boss Grey1 for his unique generosity and skill, and to Frank, Paul and ImranQ for their respective contributions.

Best wishes too to Grey1 for recovery from his current ailments.

Glenn