LIVE TRADING with GREY1 ( EVERY DAY )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Grey I see you're still good at picking interesting times for this.

:)

Looking forward mate !

Good stuff Grey I see you're still good at picking interesting times for this.

:)

Looking forward mate !

ROFL BSD

you have a point actually and a very valid one too because volatility has gone through the roof and one can only reduce risk to a certian degree. Of course I can play it safe and buy 1 share of APPL and either make or lose 50cents a day but it would be more profitable if I worked in the local chippy ,,

Yes this is a very difficult time for any trader,,
I think traders should not blame themselves as swimming with sharks in clear water is not difficult but when you have BLOOD and TUNA all around your body don't expect not to get bitten .

I wont be having any LOSING WEEK . Volatility or not volatility . I Just hope liquidity is there during very very volatile period so we can get in and out with small spread and fast

Grey1

Yes this is a very difficult time for any trader,,
I think traders should not blame themselves as swimming with sharks in clear water is not difficult but when you have BLOOD and TUNA all around your body don't expect not to get bitten .

So true.

Great analogy.

It is quite a choppy mess out there, there is a lot of money misssing in markets right now from all the hedge funds blowing up or closing all the way down to pretty much all banks that have dramatically reduced their risk exposure to markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.