Live Trading With Grey1 ( Advanced Strategies) 24 Oct 2008

Eugh, I'm at a university and can't download paltalk!
I will just have to watch the live recording. ;-(.

another awsome day with 190C + 26C + 177 Cents per share from Mr market

Charlton was the independent trader posting the entry and the exit and the P/l

Awesome crowd and I loves the last FDX scalp

Most of the trade went into profit straight away and couple of free rides

LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW RISK TRADESSSSSSSSSSSSS in a RISKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYY MARKET

Grey1

Attachments

• snapshot-417.png
    snapshot-417.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
great stuff, another low risk day in a high risk market.. Very educational and entertaining to boot...:)

many thanks

belflan

I'll be uploading files to the following link over the next few days, keep checking for new files:
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I was only around for the first four trades, so I'll only post a screenshot of the MACCI for the first trades. You'll find the reference time on the video. The images were saved a few minutes after the call was made, so if you're looking at the 0730 image, the call was probably made at 0738 (PDT, San Francisco time).

Again, I'd like to thank Iraj for making this possible.

-E

Last edited:
Iraj

Thanks for the most interesting trading day/seminar yesterday. It was a real multi-tasking day for me yesterday entering trades and stops, typing the results into paltalk messenger, listening, looking and taking notes :p I will make some changes to my TS setup as a result to make it easier to do some of these things.

Nonetheless we achieved some good low-risk profitable trades. We could have made a lot more, but conversely we could have lost loads, by using high-risk gambling techniques. Once again the money management technique of selling 75% and letting 25% run as a free trade proved itself very worthwhile and also a very relaxed stress-free way of closnig a position. I have seen a few posts recently outside TT where people are beating themselves up about not letting their profits run and how to manage this.

I look forward to the next seminar where you said you would discuss some techniques for more efficient execution and more detail on VWAP.

Thanks

Charlton

Iraj,
Many thanks for another enjoyable and extremely worthwhile day.
Looking forward to the next one.

Regards
Graham

Thanks very much Iraj for another great session. Your market calls were right on the money. Even though we had wider stops and reduced position size due to the increased volitility, our positions moved into profit almost immediately, with sizable runs.
I look forward to hearing your techniques on getting better fills in the next seminar.

Cheers
Jimmy

I just want to thank iraj for the great seminar again...

the information that he provides and has provided in the past and especially the new traders on here is a great foundation and pillar to become successful and profitable traders... and its not that I think its basic trading info its jsut that I know its the meat not snake oil in the sea of time series analysis.

if your a new trader you are blessed to have this information at your finger tips. you have avoided alot of stress.

we all thank you!

Iraj,

Thanks a lot for your time and your generosity in helping us with our journey. The knowledge you have imparted to us is priceless and I sincerly look foraward to your future seminars.

Regards
Naeem

Iraj

Thanks for the seminar - I think I nodded off about 2am Bangkok time so didn't say goodbye !

Obviously, I had some quite serious TS problems so didn't win on the day but was down something like $70 as I closed out my IBM position the instant I knew I was out of synch data-wise. Had I held the position, I'd have been a winner. That's irrelevant as risk-wise there is just no way anyone I can relax holding a trade when I have platform issues.

It was very educational and I look forward to the next - with my TS issues sorted.

Cheers

Pete

I'll be uploading files to the following link over the next few days, keep checking for new files:
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I was only around for the first four trades, so I'll only post a screenshot of the MACCI for the first trades. You'll find the reference time on the video. The images were saved a few minutes after the call was made, so if you're looking at the 0730 image, the call was probably made at 0738 (PDT, San Francisco time).

Again, I'd like to thank Iraj for making this possible.

-E

Ely - I also recorded the sessions but was going to just rip the audio. I didn't cut the MACCi charts real time though.

In the last few hours, where I had nodded off, I notice a few periods where nothing was said for 5-6 minutes - was this the case or do I have duff files ?

If my files are right, I plan to edit them to cut out the blanks. If this is something you have already done - I won't bother. Let me know.

Cheers

Pete

Thanks for another top class seminar. Always appreciate you taking the time out to help us.

All the best
Jonnie

Ely - I also recorded the sessions but was going to just rip the audio. I didn't cut the MACCi charts real time though.

In the last few hours, where I had nodded off, I notice a few periods where nothing was said for 5-6 minutes - was this the case or do I have duff files ?

If my files are right, I plan to edit them to cut out the blanks. If this is something you have already done - I won't bother. Let me know.

Cheers

Pete

Pete,

I'll be editting the recording if over the next few days (busy weekend). I'll make both editted video and audio available.

-E

Thanks again Iraj. I've been in 5 of your seminars now and I keep learning more and more.

Cheers,

Mike