Live Trading With Grey1 ( Advanced Strategies) 24 Oct 2008

Grey1

My next LIVE trading seminar will be on Friday 24th OCT. This seminar will be for advanced traders and if the board feels we are better off to do another day at intermediate level ( cycle analysis ) then I can delay the advanced session till NOV.

I will be disussing

1) pair trading
2) vwap trading
3) program trading
4) mechanical system design
5) trend following indicators ( the best of them )

Please let me know if you prefer to have another intermediate session or you are all happy with the progress and ready to move on to another level

Grey1

My next LIVE trading seminar will be on Friday 24th OCT. This seminar will be for advanced traders and if the board feels we are better off to do another day at intermediate level ( cycle analysis ) then I can delay the advanced session till NOV.

I will be disussing

1) pair trading
2) vwap trading
3) program trading

Please let me know if you prefer to have another intermediate session or you are all happy with the progress and ready to move on to another level

Grey1

look forward to it..

Thanks for you generosity:)

belflan

Iraj,

Thank you again for continuing to offer to do this. Maybe I should not be allowed to vote on this particular option as my preference is for advanced but then I am probably not in the same situation as many others.

Paul

Iraj

I would definitely be interested in this set of topics.

Thanks

Charlton

I will be disussing

1) pair trading
2) vwap trading
3) program trading

Grey1

Hi Grey1

The session sounds fantastic to me. I am already really looking forward to it. Thank you so much.

Cheers
Steve

Iraj,

Thank you for offering another session. I am most interested.

Although I haven't been able to easily spot the cycle, I do believe I understand cycle analysis/macci. I guess my problem is that I'm looking for the "Super Perfect" setup which doesn't seem to happen everyday.

Thanks again,
-E

I will be disussing

1) pair trading
2) vwap trading
3) program trading

Grey1
Dear Grey1

I've been looking forward to this kind of session for many months. Will be counting days.. thanks..(y)

Thanks Iraj

I would love to hear about the advanced issues. Thanks again for all of your genorosity.

Cheers

Andy

Iraj

Thanks for this. My only desire is to include how we could do shorter term swing trades using your indicators. To be honest though - I am happy with any knowledge you are willing to impart.

As for intermediate - you could still do that in Nov - nothing wrong with mixing things up a little.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Cheers

Pete

excellent!! I will attend this time for sure! I would perfer the advance topics.

thanks Iraj

Last edited:

I will be disussing

1) pair trading
2) vwap trading
3) program trading

Grey1

Oh yes Iraj, this is great, finally starting to get my feet with cycle analysis. The proposed seminar sounds very interesting.

Regards,

Chris

Thank you Iraj that would be fantastic. I've been listening to your current and previous recordings day and night. I've also been practicing on the markets for the past week and half to get cycle analysis burned into every neuron in my brain :LOL:

I'd be happy to attend the advanced seminar. :)

Cheers

Naeem

After two seminars on cycle analysis I believe I have the theory nailed so It's up to me to now 'battle test' and improve on my observation, timing and entry (which as you assert is the key for minimising risk). Have gained a great deal of confidence in understanding your foundation theory, Iraj and very much look forward to finding out more concerning more advanced concepts, even though I'm not ready to practice them myself. Need to master cycle analysis first, but can't wait to see what lies over the horizon! Thanks again,

Dave.

Hi Iraj,

Please count me in.
Although still a Rookie I am really looking looking forward to these advanced topics.
Thanks for this great opportunity.

Roger

So - what time's the kick-off ?

I will record this - I'll be using snag-it which I recently acquired and I have not used it to record a session like this yet - so I have no idea how well it works. It doesn't look that good to be honest.

What software was used to record the other sessions ?

Anyway - I'll be on with the handle pedro_bkk.

See you on Friday !

So - what time's the kick-off ?

I will record this - I'll be using snag-it which I recently acquired and I have not used it to record a session like this yet - so I have no idea how well it works. It doesn't look that good to be honest.

What software was used to record the other sessions ?

Anyway - I'll be on with the handle pedro_bkk.

See you on Friday !

The seminar starts @ 130 Uk time ,, we also will be trading to make $$$$ for the members. So it be a full day friday

Grey1