LIVE TRADING with GREY1 ( EVERY DAY )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies in advance for butting into this private forum thread.
I am not a TT member, but moderators and admin have access to all areas of T2W.

If Grey1 could clarify what is going on here then I feel it would help.

Otherwise, I find this current situation and proposal bizarre to say the least.

:confused:cv
I was not at the session which Pedro attended, but this is indeed bizarre.

If I were being offered this indicator and being asked for payment, I would want to know:

(a) Did it come from Goldman Sachs ? If so, why would such a valuable indicator be sold for the pultry sum of £1500 ? Has Goldman Sachs sold the distribution rights for this ?

(b) Did it come from Grey1 and can he confirm that JJ has the distribution rights for it ?

(c) Is the indicator freely available on the web ? If so I would be pretty p****d off being asked to pay for it and also. if this were the case, then the website would also be rather annoyed I guess.

Point (b) at least could be cleared up easily by Grey1.

Charlton

Without intending to knock jayjay for what I believe to be a well meant initiative, I must say that I'm in general agreement with the sentiments being expressed in recent posts about the way TT could be moving.

Apart from the question of the availability of the new code to all users, I think the remarks concerning the importance of Iraj's reading of the market are particularly relevant. Quite a number of times I've scratched my head when I've looked at my indicators after one of Iraj's calls and wondered why he chose to enter exactly when he did. He appears to me to include a fair amount of discretion in his analysis based on his long experience, although admittedly he has been trading under the pressure of the expectation of the members.

To return briefly to the coding aspect, I haven't seen the screenshots as my GoToMeeting software had a bug in it, but I'm surprised at the level of enthusiasm being shown - particularly by Iraj - which seems to have elevated the new oscillator to Holy Grail status. I was in and out of the chatroom over the last couple of days so may have missed any explanation of its logic and would like to know what it does and how it does it before trusting my "life's savings" with it. Certainly any downstream automated usage of such a black box would be rather scary. Of course, as Charlton has mentioned there are plenty of references on the web to the use of cycles and multiple time frame analysis including free indicators from Ehlers and others. It would be nice to know how this new code improves on these existing methods.

Al

ok guys you find someone trying to show some entreprise bizzare!, o well its your loss as the room will no longer go ahead and the tools and code remain with myself. I was will ing to show live proof and statements, what more do u want?, also you have mr charts and newton charging people and u give them no stick, our method is so much more advanced and i think you would all agree with me on that. I am genuinely dissapointed with some of your views and i really mean that, i just hope your views was not based on any envy or jealously as i don't think thats fair to others who would have been interested in it, i wanted your feedback granted but still a little dissapointed i must say. I will trade on my own and keep the tools, you have lost out in my honest opinion but no hard feelings

all the help this guy has giving you all, dont give him stick as i said it was my idea, my vision and although i knew this was coming, if only some of you would show less pride i could have really changed your trading life, lets me honest thats why we are all here as we know iraj can trade. See thats the thing i have always been true to myself where as some of us already think we know it all

they just ****ed me off so much, seriously even the mods getting involved, why dont they vindicate the real scammers

Jason,

What on Earth are you talking about ? You have stated that the code will never be made available. Have you not seen the work that has been put in by Charlton, Pedro and others to try and come up with something that you already have ?

Most of us are very familiar with the concepts used by Iraj as we have been doing this with him for up to 6 years. What we don't have is the cycle indicator and to be honest that is all most of us would need.

Paul

Apologies in advance for butting into this private forum thread.
I am not a TT member, but moderators and admin have access to all areas of T2W.

If Grey1 could clarify what is going on here then I feel it would help.

Otherwise, I find this current situation and proposal bizarre to say the least.

:confused:cv

Hi

This is a technical Trader and we discuss Technical Trading strategies,,, can I kindly ask one of the MODERATOR to close this thread,,, Any question regarding the the PAL TALK room must be dealt with away from T2W and I am 100% sure JAY JAY will explain .

Can i ask one of the MODS to close this thread as I have no idea how to close the thread myself lol and I am the owner lol

Grey1

Without intending to knock jayjay for what I believe to be a well meant initiative, I must say that I'm in general agreement with the sentiments being expressed in recent posts about the way TT could be moving.

Apart from the question of the availability of the new code to all users, I think the remarks concerning the importance of Iraj's reading of the market are particularly relevant. Quite a number of times I've scratched my head when I've looked at my indicators after one of Iraj's calls and wondered why he chose to enter exactly when he did. He appears to me to include a fair amount of discretion in his analysis based on his long experience, although admittedly he has been trading under the pressure of the expectation of the members.

To return briefly to the coding aspect, I haven't seen the screenshots as my GoToMeeting software had a bug in it, but I'm surprised at the level of enthusiasm being shown - particularly by Iraj - which seems to have elevated the new oscillator to Holy Grail status. I was in and out of the chatroom over the last couple of days so may have missed any explanation of its logic and would like to know what it does and how it does it before trusting my "life's savings" with it. Certainly any downstream automated usage of such a black box would be rather scary. Of course, as Charlton has mentioned there are plenty of references on the web to the use of cycles and multiple time frame analysis including free indicators from Ehlers and others. It would be nice to know how this new code improves on these existing methods.

Al

we now have had 9 trading days with 7 wins and 2 losses. And 4 seminar all WINS .

I use vwap entries and other methodologies for trading which I was and in future will explain how to use them in the room ,,##As far as program trading and black box is concerned 80% of business in the market is done through black boxes and it is not scary at all,, in fact my daily bread is from black box trading and most of you have seen it using the GOTOMEETING .

I strongly advise people NOT TO ATTEND THE PAL TALK ROOM IF NOT HAPPY AND PREFER TO USE OTHER METHODOLOGIES,,, THOSE WHO ATTEND I ASSUME THEY LIKE TO FOLLOW MY PATH

I will ask an independent regular member on Monday to keep track of the WIN/LOSS so we all know where we stand ..

Status
Not open for further replies.