LIVE intra-day trading with Grey1 July 9th ( Third Leg)

Trader333

Iraj has kindly agreed to do another two live sessions. The first one will be next Wednesday July 9th and will last two hours. I will record this and make it available as a free download. The start time is 2pm UK time (9am EST)

Paul

The following two posts are from Iraj on the Second Leg thread and are of relevance to this:

Originally posted by Grey1

THE ROOM IS CALLED TECHNICAL TRADER ON PAL TALK AND TIME IS 2PM Uk time.. I can only stay couple of hours but i make sure the first 2 hours I answer all questions ,

Cycle analysis is the foundation of the TA. We say history repeats itself,, in another word market goes through cycle ,, NO CYCLE NO HISTORY NO TA.

I suggest members to learn how to analyse the market using Cycle theory and make $$$ out of learning this subject,

ON wednesday i will take you through the advance side of the theory and show you why market is not random and how you can use this theory to your advantage,,,

I know for fact we are going through very bad time,,, very difficult time,, very risky time and this is the time for you to SHINE and WIN ,,,

WHAT EVER YOU DO DONOT GIVE UP.

Grey1

Originally posted by Grey1

I am also going to give another full day LIVE trading seminar which I will trade the market live using various techniques which we have discussed in the past such as

1) VWAP BAND trading
2) statistical Arbitrage
3) hedging techniques
4) Pair trading both divergent and convergent
5) Swing trading ,, Time frame optimization
6) Gambling ( it is important for a trader to realise the border lines between gambling and trading .. such an important topic)
7) maximum entropy modelling of cycle moves . Top and bottom tagging .. How to use this trading to pick stocks. THIS IS A NEW FRONTIER METHODOLOGY .

For the time being members should just use iraj N minute code I have given them and once you are confident with the initial foundation i have set then i am sure this seminar will broaden your expertise.

grey1

Thanks Iraj and Paul,am on holidays so recording will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Graham

this is great Iraj.. I really am looking for to this.... I have been struggling the last few weeks.

No way I'm gonna miss this. Thanks for shareing your knowledge Grey1, much appreciated.

Luckubucks

Iraj has kindly agreed to do another two live sessions. The first one will be next Wednesday July 9th and will last two hours. I will record this and make it available as a free download. The start time is 2pm UK time (9am EST)

Paul

Paul
Thanks to both Iraj and Paul. This time I will not be able to make the seminar so the download will be most welcome

Chartlon

3rd session

Paul

Thank you both....looking forward to it

Iraj,

Are we still OK for Wednesday ?

Is it the same list of stocks as last time ?

What time will the room be open ?

Paul

as a non-DMA sloucher, what is the recommended MACCI proxy please, using bog-standard CCI?
(I dont have the Iraj-N-number thingy)

also, when is the room open, so we can get resolved any minor hiccups before 2pm, and be ready to go at 2pm.

I will try to log on around 1/1:30pm to double-check accesses are working.

just to clarify;
on Paltalk, the room "Techincal Trader" is under "Business and Finance", then "Day Traders / Stocks and Bonds",
is it??

The list posted by Glenn last time is as follows:

AAPL
AKAM
AMGN
AMZN
BBY
BHI
BRCM
CAT
CCJ
CCRT
CELG
COST
EBAY
ERTS
HRB
JOYG
KLAC
LRCX
NVDA
QCOM
RIMM
SNDK
YHOO

Does anyone know if there are any others to be added or is this list still valid ?

Paul

here we go

Attachments

• snapshot-164.png
    snapshot-164.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 78
Bad Macci Readings

Guys I took a snapshot of my 30 min Macci when Iraj did his. I know his was incorrect but mine is certainly wrong too. I seem to get the same readings for 5 and 10 but not 30 & 60. I use Sierra Charts with IB feed (I do have Tradestaion so should maybe use that). Glenn who helped Iraj with the last seminar gave me the settings for the Macci on Sierra.

Any help would be great as a wrong Macci on 60 & 30 is not very helpful!

Cheers,

Mike

(I'm not too bothered about the figures, as long as they are showing the same signals)

Attachments

• My 30 compared to Iraj 30.jpg
    My 30 compared to Iraj 30.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 4 time frames when Iraj changed back to TS.jpg
    4 time frames when Iraj changed back to TS.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 31
what an awesome day with calling short market and people making $$$ ( likeTrader333) from the call.. Also few American friends making $$ from trading futures.Market fell 80 points from the call even though the market had problem to break down but Technical Trader Group took a short view and kicked ass .

Good trading guys. Hope u all enjoyed it

Grey1