Meeting nr Basingstoke Wed 26th May 04

Scripophilist

221 7
Hi,

I am holding a social gathering on Wed 26th May. It's just a collection of traders / investors and has no formal format its just an opportunity to gather and have a chat with likeminded people from a variety of backgrounds. Some new, others like me a bit more experianced.

Starts at 18:30 and usually goes on forever!! Some of us are playing golf before the meeting. We have a private room and the location is just of M3 J5 and right next to a mainline station to London Waterloo.

If you are interested in attending let me know by emailing me on [email protected]

Rgds,
Scrip

axthree

185 0
Peter and all present last night,

Many thanks for an enjoyable and informative evening.
I have been to similar events before that were just used to extract money from all present. You know the sort of thing? The insiders give a quickfire talk lasting 5 minutes on how they got rich and then offer to run any buy to rent housingyou may purchase through them at a price, or offer to tell you how easy it is to get rich if you give them £2K for an afternoon and they will show you how to trade anything under the sun :rolleyes:
Last night was so different, a pleasant, laid back crowd, who were a mine of useful info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock