Meeting nr Basingstoke Wed 26th May 04

Scripophilist

Hi,

I am holding a social gathering on Wed 26th May. It's just a collection of traders / investors and has no formal format its just an opportunity to gather and have a chat with likeminded people from a variety of backgrounds. Some new, others like me a bit more experianced.

Starts at 18:30 and usually goes on forever!! Some of us are playing golf before the meeting. We have a private room and the location is just of M3 J5 and right next to a mainline station to London Waterloo.

If you are interested in attending let me know by emailing me on [email protected]

Rgds,
Scrip

Peter and all present last night,

Many thanks for an enjoyable and informative evening.
I have been to similar events before that were just used to extract money from all present. You know the sort of thing? The insiders give a quickfire talk lasting 5 minutes on how they got rich and then offer to run any buy to rent housingyou may purchase through them at a price, or offer to tell you how easy it is to get rich if you give them £2K for an afternoon and they will show you how to trade anything under the sun :rolleyes:
Last night was so different, a pleasant, laid back crowd, who were a mine of useful info.