LIVE intra day trading with Grey1 ( second leg)

Hi Iraj+Glenn,

I'd like to say thanks again for giving of your time and effort gratis-there is not many around who would be good enough to do that.Just to say I am really appreciative and very thankful for what you both did.
(y)

Yes sir, they are fine. Thanks for posting them.
And thanks to Shano for the site and Grey1 for the filters.

Glenn

Thanks again Iraj & Glenn. I'm very grateful for your time, effort and patience in helping those (me) who are a lot newer and less experienced traders.

Cheers

I was in the room watching the live trades, Iraj was very sincere and beneficial to those who wish to trade stocks, Iraj & Glenn used filters for stock selection through some parameters they use when looking for strong & weak stocks, then trade these stocks with the Market trend on multi time frames using macci. I also found the FINVIZ selection valuable if one wants to build a portfolio holding from a few days to months. The method is sound and common sense approach to trading.

Yet another grateful post! Many thanks especially to Iraj but also to Glenn for a great mentoring day with live trading and fantastic results to show at the end!
Hope u guys are enjoying the w/e!!!
Cheers,
Imran

I missed Friday's session. Will there be a DVD like last time? Please ..

Hi

I don't think there is any DVD.

It was an awesome day with meeting most of our daily target of $1000 within the first 45 min of the trading . Also I made sure every thing was clear to all members by answering as much questions as possible and giving as many example as possible to make sure the members understood how to trade like myself.

A return of $1000 on 30K capital ( 1% on margin) can change people lives and I hope my contribution was a life changing one.

Grey1

Hi

I don't think there is any DVD.

It was an awesome day with meeting most of our daily target of $1000 within the first 45 min of the trading . Also I made sure every thing was clear to all members by answering as much questions as possible and giving as many example as possible to make sure the members understood how to trade like myself.

A return of $1000 on 30K capital ( 1% on margin) can change people lives and I hope my contribution was a life changing one.

Grey1

I see. What I can see from the trades list is..
1) you bought SNDK AKAM AMZN in the early session 14.52hr

At 14.52hr, I can see INDU 10min MACCI was going up. 5min MACCI was coming back from OB, and 1min MACCI was OS and turning up.
So can I assume that the Longs were based on 10min MACCI up cycle and 1min MACCI OS&turning up?

Why did you choose these stocks for going long? Are they strong stocks in Iraj_N minutes sorting engine?

2) then Selling CELG, KLAC, BHI for ther rest of the day..
10min and 5min INDU MACCI turning down, any particular reason?

I am not asking for detailed explanation, just to see if you were applying what you'd shown us before (0n 29th Feb). It would re-enforce my understanding about the way you trade. It is surely a life changing session. Thank you so much in advance...

best regards,..

I see. What I can see from the trades list is..
1) you bought SNDK AKAM AMZN in the early session 14.52hr

At 14.52hr, I can see INDU 10min MACCI was going up. 5min MACCI was coming back from OB, and 1min MACCI was OS and turning up.
So can I assume that the Longs were based on 10min MACCI up cycle and 1min MACCI OS&turning up?

yes you can

Why did you choose these stocks for going long? Are they strong stocks in Iraj_N minutes sorting engine?

Glen picked them based on IRAJ N MINUTE CHANGE .,

Just want to say thanks to Iraj and Glenn, excellent day, very informative and also extremely enjoyable !

Cheers

Andy

Hope u all made loads of money TODAY based on what we discussed on Friday ,, a very very easy and predictable day to day .

What can I say except Muchas Gracias to MR Market,

Grey1

Hope u all made loads of money TODAY based on what we discussed on Friday ,, a very very easy and predictable day to day .

What can I say except Muchas Gracias to MR Market,

Grey1

Hi Grey1,

What were the correct entry & exit times (approximately)? Would like to see if i interpreted it correctly.

Kind regards

TMM

Guys

can you also run this ELA code for the seminar ,, you need that for stock selection using FA

thanks

Grey1

I have been making good use of this handy tool, however today i noticed the figures in the CCIAVG Column were not matching up with the MACCI displayed on my charts.
I.E. the colum would read -81 for a 10min macci and the chart is displaying -64. i have checked the setting for each and the are identical.

Any ideas

TMM - Look in a post above by Glenn. He has posted a snapshot of the trades taken showing the information you require and more !
Cheers,
Imran

Hi Grey1,

What were the correct entry & exit times (approximately)? Would like to see if i interpreted it correctly.

Kind regards

TMM

TMM - Look in a post above by Glenn. He has posted a snapshot of the trades taken showing the information you require and more !
Cheers,
Imran

Thanks Imran but i (and Grey1) was referring to Monday not Friday.

Regards

TMM

Last edited: