LIVE intra day trading with Grey1 ( second leg)

Hello

Hi Iraj --- Thanks for having me on this forum and for the invite to the room tomorrow. My nick will be something similar in the room. I don't think I will be set up in time for tomorrow. Software doesen't have macci so will be doing a lot of watching and listening.

is this the set up we should be looking at? daily TF?
cheers
belflan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 41
is this the set up we should be looking at? daily TF?
cheers
belflan

Hi Glen
This is my understanding:-

Iraj MACCi Daily the set-up to be used for trading the FA strategy which Grey1 will explain.
You will not use it for live trading today because first you have to populate it with suitable stocks chosen using FA over a number of days, and Grey1 will explain how to do that.

Live trading today will be done using Iraj N-Minute Change and Position Size, and using the list of stocks in your picture.

Glenn

Hi Glen
This is my understanding:-

Iraj MACCi Daily the set-up to be used for trading the FA strategy which Grey1 will explain.
You will not use it for live trading today because first you have to populate it with suitable stocks chosen using FA over a number of days, and Grey1 will explain how to do that.

Live trading today will be done using Iraj N-Minute Change and Position Size, and using the list of stocks in your picture.

Glenn

nice one Glenn,

big thanks to Iraj, you, and others for making this happen:)

Hi Glenn, it would be great if you could give me a litle help in setting up the Macci in Sierra. Thanks,

Hi Glenn, it would be great if you could give me a litle help in setting up the Macci in Sierra. Thanks,

Hi m_g
Select a chart to make it the active window.
Click on Analysis - Studies.
Select Commod Chan Index from the list of Studies Available and click the Add button.
Select Moving Average-Simple from the list of Studies Available and click the Add button

Under Studies to Graph, select Commod Chan Index and click on Settings.
Click on Length and an edit box will appear where you change the value to 6 and click OK.

Now select Moving Average-Simple and click on Settings.
In the box labelled 'Based on' click the drop-down arrow and select Commod Chan Index.
In the Input Name box, select Length and edit is to a value of 5.
In the Input Data box select CCI.

That's it unless you want to edit the line colours using the Subgraphs tab.

Any problems let me know.
Glenn

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to get into the chat room for the big day today-Iraj said it would be ok for me to join, but I never got a password and know I'd to have one until I tried getting in there-can anybody help out with this as I don't want to misss out-check the thread earlier to confirm Iraj gave me the ok.
Cheers,
David

think thats me sorted now to

don't seem to have data for HRB tho, for some reason

We may kick off with data compression at 1 minute for N-Minute Change, so be prepared to alter the value.
This is because there may be early Long opportunities.
Also we will alter the value as the day progresses.

Try deleting symbol HRB from Radar and re-inserting it if you have checked that your data is ok in Globalserver.

Glenn

Having problem entering room
Warning message stateing 2 many people in the room and that i have to upgrade
Is their anyway around this

Breadman

Same here-no entry to the room-says full....any solutions without an upgrade...?

Paltalk.

Does one have to upgrade to Paltalk Scene Extreme to access the Technical Trader room?

Kind regards

TMM

I'm also having probs, It's saying it's full but there's only 11 people in the room