LIVE intra day trading with Grey1 ( second leg)

Iraj,
Can I join in on the 13th as well?
I've emailed you several times in the past, so hopefully you'll remember me!
Cheers

Last edited:
of course

iraj

Hi
can we all meet @ 1.30 Uk time so I can go through stock selection ,,,
The room is called Technical Trader and It is on Pal talk .
My NICK NAME IS II WALL STREET II ,, so if you are lost please Pm me so i can guide you to the room ,,

Please be on time

Muchas Gracias

Grey1

THE CODE FOR ENTRY TO THE TECHNCIAL TRADER ROOM IS 2204

YOU NEED TO TYPE THIS NUMBER TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE ROOM

thanks

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Will i need an ELD code as i am running TS 8.3.
Any help appreciated

Regards
Graham

yes . There are other people on the BB who can convert the ELA code to TS format . Perhaps they can help you out

thanks

Grey1

Graham

Just download the ELA file and TS8.3 will recognise it and it will work ( as that's what I've done ). If your stuck, just give me a shout and I'll send you the ELD.

Cheers

Andy

Andy,
Getting error message "cannot find DLL libary file;GlobalVariable.dll

Graham

Graham

I've attached the globalvariable.dll file.... go into the folder of TS 8.3 build xxxx... and then open the program folder.......... from there just insert the dll file into that folder and it should work from there.

Hope this helps

Andy

EDIT: I can't attatch a dll file here so could you PM me your email address and I'll send it via there.

Sorry, I'm not too sure about these codes? I'm just planning on sitting in and listening, I use TWS, Sierra Chart & Capital Spreads.

Graham

I've attached the globalvariable.dll file.... go into the folder of TS 8.3 build xxxx... and then open the program folder.......... from there just insert the dll file into that folder and it should work from there.

Hope this helps

Andy

EDIT: I can't attatch a dll file here so could you PM me your email address and I'll send it via there.

Andy,

You can attach it as a zip file like this :)

Graham,

You will need to put it into the Program directory of Tradestation

Paul

Attachments

• GlobalVariable.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 42
Sorry, I'm not too sure about these codes? I'm just planning on sitting in and listening, I use TWS, Sierra Chart & Capital Spreads.

m_g
In Sierra you can at least set up the basic MACCI to appear on charts.
Let me know if you need any help.
Glenn

Hello Iraj,

If it's not too late, could I please join in as well ?

Thanks

Regards
Sunil

Symbol List

Iraj

Is there any particular list of equities you would like us to have setup in advance for this session ?

Charlton

Hello everybody,
Can anyone tell me how I actually join the room tomorrow?-Iraj has already said I can join-but I don't know how?
Thanx

Iraj

Is there any particular list of equities you would like us to have setup in advance for this session ?

Charlton

Hi Charlton
I will be helping Grey1 in the room tomorrow and we've been doing a bit of preparation today, so below is the list of stocks we will use.
AAPL
AKAM
AMGN
AMZN
BBY
BHI
BRCM
CAT
CCJ
CCRT
CELG
COST