LIVE intra day trading with Grey1 ( second leg)

Iraj,

Please count me in. My Trade2win username is Luckybucks. My Paltalk username is Luckybucks888. I got alot out of the last seminar and have been using the MACCI10 and the weak or strong stocks code every day since then as part of my intraday and swing methods for entry. Any date is fine for me.

thanks
Zach

I am going to arrange a full session day trading day with myself but I want members to be able to make it so I leave the day to yourselves . Any time MID June is best for me as I am going to take it easy in MAY a bit ( more excersise , and say hello to summer in the cheshire country sides )

Target is $1000 or more depending on the day and the set up for 30K capital using margin)
We wont lose on the day because of my lucky double headed coin . I just hope there is enough volatility on the day to meet my target..

I also need an independent trader like before to keep track of Entry and exit so every thing is crystal clear just like the first session ,( those interested please PM me ) and also help me out in managing the room ,,

My stress will be on market direction and how to involve market news into your technical decision for improving your edge . Those who don't trade stocks can also benefit .

I will only allow members of this BB but you MUST PM me to give me your BB nick and your PALTALK name so we don't get disturbed like last time.

Grey1

First one was great, please count me in for the second.

Due to number of people asking about FA ,, i have put a simple methodology to pick winning stocks based on their Fundamental merits than their Technical .

We might have to meet 1 hour earlier so i can cover the area . This methodology is simple and does not need a prior knowledge of FA.

I am sure members will benefit ..

It should be a good day ,,

Grey1

Due to number of people asking about FA ,, i have put a simple methodology to pick winning stocks based on their Fundamental merits than their Technical .

We might have to meet 1 hour earlier so i can cover the area . This methodology is simple and does not need a prior knowledge of FA.

I am sure members will benefit ..

It should be a good day ,,

Grey1

Thanks Iraj, that sounds excellent.

Cheers

Andy

Guys

can you also run this ELA code for the seminar ,, you need that for stock selection using FA

thanks

Attachments

• IRAJ MACCI.ELA
    6.5 KB · Views: 89
Thanks Iraj, I think meeting an hour earlier to discuss FA will be useful to everyone.

Paul

Hi Iraj
Many thanks for another live session. I am 100% sure that it will be very helpful for us. However, I would like to point out one thing - 13th is a Friday. Second half of a Friday is not very active compared to other days. I'd prefer 11th June as it is a Wednesday and it may offer the liquidity that you need. If the majority wants to keep as it is, then I will gladly learn how to trade on a Friday evening.[ btw, doe anybody notice that it is a Friday 13th ]
cheers,..

Hi Iraj
Many thanks for another live session. I am 100% sure that it will be very helpful for us. However, I would like to point out one thing - 13th is a Friday. Second half of a Friday is not very active compared to other days. I'd prefer 11th June as it is a Wednesday and it may offer the liquidity that you need. If the majority wants to keep as it is, then I will gladly learn how to trade on a Friday evening.[ btw, doe anybody notice that it is a Friday 13th ]
cheers,..

Hi

I think people already taken the day off to attend a seminar. How ever if members prefer I have no problem for any changes,

Grey1

I'd love to attend as well Grey, awesome.......... friday suits me better as I'm in NZ...

Last edited:
unlucky for some ...

Hi

I think people already taken the day off to attend a seminar. How ever if members prefer I have no problem for any changes,

Grey1

I'd welcome a different day purely for the selfish reason I cannot make the 13th now due to family commitments. The concensus should, however, prevail.
Jonnie