FX-2007: Apr 08nd > Apr 13th

Where do you think we are heading this week

• 200 pips higher than last week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow big move already this morning.

No reported resistance between here and 9915, guess we'll be ahving a look at that at least.

With only 140 pips between us and 2.0000 you have to imagine the market is going to want to see it print.

I am long, although late to the party, not gettting in until 855.

Lets all not forget the SAVAGE reversal that we saw at 9915 last time.

Good Luck All

pssonice said:
this is your first comment this morning
and
u r wrong immediately !

Why is that then pssonice ?

Try and be contructive please rather than just cruising the boards looking for people to criticise.

pssonice said:
this is your first comment this morning
and
u r wrong immediately !

This is all too much words. Make some r/t calls & enhance credibility
:LOL: :eek: ;) :( :( :cry:.

wat r u expecting from members of this forum ?

u r getting a feedback from my side.

vous n etes pas d accord avec ca ?

enhance your efforts and u will get a positive feedback from my side.

EURUSD is falling like a stone and this crucial investment6699 is losing money

wo altering his pos

The Pearl Fisher said:
Early doors short position for the Asian session.

Sold @ 1.9780 Target = as big as it likes.

SL(On a very tight rein)

TPF

This trade was slaughtered overnight, unreserved carnage.

Stopped @ 1.9810 (-30)

TPF

pssonice

what part of the following statement is it that you fail to understand?

this is a friendly thread and we treat each other with respect

pssonice said:
u r getting a feedback from my side.

vous n etes pas d accord avec ca ?

enhance your efforts and u will get a positive feedback from my side.

You rubbish my comments but have no view of your own, only recommending another's post.

Incedentally the post you mention recommends selling at 830 with a stop at 860, so anyone following your second hand advise would be stopped out already and 30 pips down.

Please offer useful constructive advice or get lost.

Morning all,

It has been a bad overnight session for me with -100 pips. It's not a great loss though given the small bet size but this is going to mess up my nice stats and expectancy and consistancy ratios. :eek:

However, the long run decline of the $ is as expected and at least I may take some comfort from FA.

Lessons learnt -

1. Rules are there to be adhered to not broken.
2. Micro trading is for micro time trading

Coming to today, the rise in oil to $64.38 and gold at $678 bodes badly for $.

But no explanation as to why SPX has risen so much. Very bizzare market activity. Todays stats should shake and move cable even further in my opinion.

My position is still open as I am thinking we are going to have a retrace of 23% or so. At least hoping so.

pssonice,

I appreciate there is a language problem but your attitude needs real help.

Couple of weeks back you said the Euro is definitaly going to drop sell.

It has risen consistently since then.

I have not seen one ( only one ) good call from you so far.

All I read is criticism of others. It's all very well to criticise but what constructive productive comments do you have to make. To me you are a bitter frustrated grumpy person. I'm having difficulty you are German as I have had many good German friends and none have been like you.

What I am asking is what is wrong with you? :confused:

and

Have you considered seeing a doctor? :cry:

Good trading everyone :)

Last edited:
I see we have a lot of news at 1.30pm from the usa
things may drift , until after the news
I think that a lot of the big players (including DC200) are on holiday until Monday

With regards to negative positing disrupting an otherwise friendly thread I thought that I would copy over the moderators comments from the "that cable chart come and have a go..." thread.

I would just like to remind members (again) that if a thread is going a way you don't like (as this one was) then please do use the 'report bad post' button; it was not used once on this whole thread - why not? However you only need do it once each. It does rely rather heavily on someone being there to see the report, and we're not always around, especially at the w/ends - so bear with it. I don't like seeing threads going off the rails anymore than you lot do.

a_gnome said:
With regards to negative positing disrupting an otherwise friendly thread I thought that I would copy over the moderators comments from the "that cable chart come and have a go..." thread.

I would just like to remind members (again) that if a thread is going a way you don't like (as this one was) then please do use the 'report bad post' button; it was not used once on this whole thread - why not? However you only need do it once each. It does rely rather heavily on someone being there to see the report, and we're not always around, especially at the w/ends - so bear with it. I don't like seeing threads going off the rails anymore than you lot do.

seconded AG

j

by the way, hope you took the EURCHF swing. EURJPY also has a nice potential reversal.

This is a friendly, (and very long-running and popular thread). :)

Essentially we are posting trades alongside rather than against each others, which is why I think it works so well.

So, lets all have a communal tapping seesion and get our negative emotions out of our karmas!

http://www.emofree.com/Articles/trading-the-markets.htm

All together now, after three......

I agree Trendie, so we've had a little tap, tap, tap and cleaned it up to keep it on the rails - hopefully it will stay on track now :D

Cheers,

EK1

EUR/JPY looks really heavy and I am short from 160.24 looking for another move well below 160. Mindful of the strong uptrend recently so tight stop.

jacinto said:
seconded AG

j

by the way, hope you took the EURCHF swing. EURJPY also has a nice potential reversal.

I took my own advice in the end. I'm glad that's been cleared up - this thread is too good to have it spoilt.

One small loser in Cable this morning for me. In the end I got out because of boredom and fear of it actually going further against me (I was long). This got me thinking about Mr. Marcus's talk of weak/strong hands - I was definitely a weak hand in this case and got shaken out on a short term low. Cable's gone into a triangle/wedge formation presumably waiting for the lunch-time news. Had I held on I could have got out at B/E at least.

Jacinto, no I managed to miss the EURCHF move as well as the EURJPY. c'est la vie!

EURUSD out of range

into correction mode

Attachments

• Eurusd.jpg
    Eurusd.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 217