FX-2007: Apr 08nd > Apr 13th

Where do you think we are heading this week

• 200 pips higher than last week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Uphios said:
I am short GBPUSD, long USDCHF and short EURGBP. Come on dollar, flex your muscles.

I'm still short on GBPUSD but making a loss on it. Considering adding to position but given a losing trade will not. Broken too many rules this week... :(

this is the time to reverse my long pos in dax. short

Attachments

• DAX_JOURNAL_PSSONICE.jpg
    DAX_JOURNAL_PSSONICE.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 190
Atilla said:
I'm still short on GBPUSD but making a loss on it. Considering adding to position but given a losing trade will not. Broken too many rules this week... :(
I can't reccomend adding to the position, tried that, didn't work. I have come to the conclusion that the only time to add to a losing trade is when it has clearly reversed in trend.

this is your opprotunity to follw me and to buid up some pos in any currency agains

t the dollar

by the way, the whole amount of profit in dax whithin the last 4 trades

is 60*25€

========================
my absolute loss of opened position was 25€ for 3 minutes
==========================
this is possible because I m a highly skilled trader

if u followed my advice u bought near the double bottom in EURUSD

and sold DAX near todays top

what is triggering 29 activities against me, can some1 explain this to me

during the last 2 hours,
I called on freedom to all members,
introduced highly sophisticated decisions
and and and ...
if u followed my advice res. my trades in time u could have made a profit in
DAXFUTURE of 1200€ in 2 hours at a margin of 6500 € and
EUROFUTS at GLOBEX of 600$ at a margin 2400$

isnt that enuf ?

if 29 is able to offer more , I will follow him, but I cant find such kind of offers by 29

Last edited:
Bez said:
(2nd of April cable ) Friday's low was the 4th low in a row into an Intermediate delta point... ;) :)

Those would are plotting delta orders for Cable, then the price action from the 30th of March intermediate point is a classic a-b point.... It happens very often at this point of the intermediate cycle. Have a look what happened between the 4th of December & 18th of December 06 and you'll see the a-b points on the 11th & 13th of December. This time the cycle has inverted so just flip the price action upside down to get the highs and lows when comparing it to the December example...;)

:)

Bez said:
Those would are plotting delta orders for Cable, then the price action from the 30th of March intermediate point is a classic a-b point.... It happens very often at this point of the intermediate cycle. Have a look what happened between the 4th of December & 18th of December 06 and you'll see the a-b points on the 11th & 13th of December. This time the cycle has inverted so just flip the price action upside down to get the highs and lows when comparing it to the December example...;)

thanks for that Baz
not got around to buying the book
remind me regarding the 4 lows in a row
kind regards
H

Looks like cable is going to end the week up 200+ points which interestingly was picked by all zero of us that voted!

Bez said:

I was in the garden earlier and thought about making a sun dial :), now then i put a pointer on top and & 12 mid day noted the shadows position, my wife said thats north then , the shadow at that time, which seemed right, although not sure, I think you can navigate using shadows and time.

TIME, i thought , crikey is natural order , does it or is it totally controlled by time, including financial markets?

lol. help.

Crap Buddist said:
I was in the garden earlier and thought about making a sun dial :), now then i put a pointer on top and & 12 mid day noted the shadows position, my wife said thats north then , the shadow at that time, which seemed right, although not sure, I think you can navigate using shadows and time.

TIME, i thought , crikey is natural order , does it or is it totally controlled by time, including financial markets?

lol. help.

Time is just as important as price, what can charted vertically can be charted horizontally

pssonice said:
during the last 2 hours,
I called on freedom to all members,
introduced highly sophisticated decisions
and and and ...
if u followed my advice res. my trades in time u could have made a profit in
DAXFUTURE of 1200€ in 2 hours at a margin of 6500 € and
EUROFUTS at GLOBEX of 600$ at a margin 2400$

isnt that enuf ?

if 29 is able to offer more , I will follow him, but I cant find such kind of offers by 29

pssonice,
I thought that I would answer your question. I don't know whether it is a language issue or something else but many of your posts come across as very aggressive or rude. This is in marked contrast to the constructive and helpful tone of this long-standing thread.

While you may indeed be the highly skilled trader that you claim, the manner in which you go about lecturing others on their trades when they have not asked you to and telling them that they are "backwards" for not following your advice etc is the reason why you are not endearing yourself to many in this thread.

I at least would be interested to learn about your trading methods provided they are presented in a constructive and helpful manner and provided that you do not feel the need to attack or lecture others as part of this process.

pssonice said:
this is your opprotunity to follw me and to buid up some pos in any currency against the dollar

Went short US dollar v. Jap. Yen on paper following highly skilled trader pissed not nice and stopped out for 30 points (LOSS).

Taking better advice and now blanking out that poster.

Last edited:
Pssonice,

Should I still be holding this EurUsd long?? It is back to being only 1 pip up which is making me a little nervous but I will hold on to it till I hear from you.

a journal is available in time form this journal u can get everything u need

did u get it ?

"events" as a thread is available. did u get it.
would u prefer a private invitation ?
sure u will get an email alert

==============================================
u got all the time u need to enter your long pos in DAX at lowest levels
everything is written in detail in my journal in time
only one pos at a time,... only one futs at a time .....
ja, that s life
and I dont get it wats wrong with u guys
===============================================
wat is your problem, explain it to me. we ll solve it
need some money for your housing .....
I ll explain it again and again how it works to follw me