FX-2007: Apr 08nd > Apr 13th

Where do you think we are heading this week

• 200 pips higher than last week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Atilla said:
Interesting... On my 1min charts priced crossed my MA9 at 1.9771 which if following my system I should go long but didn't take it. Now I would close it at 1.9776 making another virtual theoretical +5 pips.

Gone long on cabel @1.9749 based on 1min charts MA cross-overs

Closed position based on 1 min charts @1.9754 another +5 pips... :)

It works... so far... ;)

Last edited:
Certainly seems to be struggling up here 29Inv. I am long on a breakout system trade at 78 but I'm not overly convinced. However the dollar is falling against most currencies this morning. Above 90 should see at least 9810.

29 I One OT Nil. It would be nice if cable actually moved somewhere now though. A move down to 9715 area would be a start

Long on cable @1.9749 - based on 1 min charts - price cut MA9....

Offshore Trader said:
29 I One OT Nil. It would be nice if cable actually moved somewhere now though. A move down to 9715 area would be a start

Wouldn't it be nice. Seems to have gone a bit rangy again eh. More of the same.......

29Investments said:
Wouldn't it be nice. Seems to have gone a bit rangy again eh. More of the same.......

It's lacking conviction but just made a higher low and MAs merging together along with narrowing of BBs.

I'm still experiementing with these 1 - 3 - 5 and 10 min charts.

Very exciting...

I think markets obviously waiting for ECB decision...

SPX looks shakey... Likely to mean $ could strengthen...

Gold incredibly level at 677-80 levels for good couple of days now. Oil stuck at 62. Means $ can weaken further.

Doubt interest rates will be reduced in the US so still bullish on the long term.

Last edited:
29Investments said:

Unfortunately, in the European timezone we have had 5 months of rangy. I'll let you guys know when I'm changing to a range based method and then you can switch totrading breakouts :mad: :cheesy:

Offshore Trader said:
Unfortunately, in the European timezone we have had 5 months of rangy. I'll let you guys know when I'm changing to a range based method and then you can switch totrading breakouts :mad: :cheesy:

Euro looks like a sell to me. It is on an uptrend but some people are talking about a hold on rates until next month and some blurb. In which case I think the Euro might come off it's highs a little. I'm not in it though. and it's only an opinion...

Cable looks like moving sideways in its BB ( High - 1.9754 and low 1.9740 ) which effetively have become my long confirmation and SL for the exit.

Looks like in the right direction so far.

Just quickly, they through proded through 746 yesterday, lofted up this AM, and and they be selling it so far . NIce day outside though, so Ive got a short bias but a bigger sunshine bias .

Crap Buddist said:
Just quickly, they through proded through 746 yesterday, lofted up this AM, and and they be selling it so far . NIce day outside though, so Ive got a short bias but a bigger sunshine bias .

On the 4 hour charts it does look like a sell. Perhaps will be confirmed in the next couple of hours.

I think if SPX bounces $ will fall and Cable will rise. And vice er versa... On the whole I'm bullish given Gold and Oil.

Really, to a large extent I'm watching SPX, Gold & Oil as indicators for Cable. :) (As well as the charts) But I sincerely feel these fundamentals will have greater impact imo.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Buying now @ 1.9755

TPF

According to BB break out we should have a pull back to 1.9754 and then up again. Could this be the Bow and Arrow breakout... ?

SPX and Gold rising so I'm holding out for a few pips more... :)

Atilla said:
According to BB break out we should have a pull back to 1.9754 and then up again. Could this be the Bow and Arrow breakout... ?

SPX and Gold rising so I'm holding out for a few pips more... :)

Well that’s just my B***** luck. But hope your wrong on this one Atilla.

Woof

TPF

The Pearl Fisher said:
Well that’s just my B***** luck. But hope your wrong on this one Atilla.

Woof

TPF

I wouldn't sell out yet TPF...

My exit would be 1.9744.

Basically, I'm being driven by my MAs crossovers and BBs.

Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• Cable-070412.gif
    Cable-070412.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
The Pearl Fisher said:
One of those days it seems. Entry timing will be key today.

TPF

If it breaks out of 1.9758 it's a very good sign.

SPX still on the up.

I'm looking for exiting out now...

Watching 1min charts for MA9 to flatten out and possibly be broken by Price.