• At least 200 pips lower than last week

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Face, bovvered, bovvered, face. Duuh.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pssonice said:
your long positioning is definitely wrong. take care

You seem sure I am looking for 850 mate by the end of this week :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

stand-by time inside certain priceranges

is what can be measured

Attachments

• Eurusd.jpg
    Eurusd.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 188
pssonice said:
is what can be measured

Thank you for your explanation pssonice. Having looked at it again, I feel there may be some retrace to 1.33 or even 1.3250 but still very bullish I'm afraid.

If you project the upper trend lines they do touch 1.38 around June time. I'm not sure about Rav's 1.3850 by the end of the week but come June July a possibility. (I assume Rav you were talking about Euro and not Cable?)

Good to see cable behaving. As always now I wished I went long at 1.9730. However, 740 for cable has always been a bit of a hurdle. I can't help thinking it will breach it sooner or later and this week sounds good to me. Still watching. Got my hands full with Euro and SPX at the mo. Long and short respectively. :)

Attachments

• Euro-070402.gif
    Euro-070402.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 183
Atilla said:
Thank you for your explanation pssonice. Having looked at it again, I feel there may be some retrace to 1.33 or even 1.3250 but still very bullish I'm afraid.

If you project the upper trend lines they do touch 1.38 around June time. I'm not sure about Rav's 1.3850 by the end of the week but come June July a possibility. (I assume Rav you were talking about Euro and not Cable?)

Good to see cable behaving. As always now I wished I went long at 1.9730. However, 740 for cable has always been a bit of a hurdle. I can't help thinking it will breach it sooner or later and this week sounds good to me. Still watching. Got my hands full with Euro and SPX at the mo. Long and short respectively. :)

I am talking about cable buddy.........
I think we are about to say goodbye to the 600 zone.....This is my gut feeling.....
I thought there would be a major retracement before this but now my thinking is changing
I think 9850 is a very big possibility by Friday.....

Lets see...............Any body that thinks by Friday we will be below 700 by friday reply back to this message.....
And if you dont it means I am right :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

rav700 said:
Anyone here still long on cable???
Or Am I the only knob

Good move Rav.

I'd stick with it. Break out is still in play.

Indicators becoming extended but since last Friday trend looks very strong.

rav700 said:
Anyone here still long on cable???
Or Am I the only knob

I'm finally out of a long-term one, but you might not be the only knob around here if there's a retrace! 2.000 here we come.

Offshore Trader said:
Taken profit on 1/2 position now at 71 s/l on remainder at 35...nice start to the week

Good idea Offshore Trader,

I've closed my Euro position. My original target was 1.3370.

Expecting a possible pull back to 1.3350.

If not happy to lock away the pips.

Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... :)

rav700 said:
You seem sure I am looking for 850 mate by the end of this week :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
850 by the end of this week...........Now this has got you talking hey.... :LOL: :cool: :cool:

rav700 said:
Uphios................I hope you aint been hurt to badly
Nope, not yet at least. Just got back to find my 56 short has been triggered, didn't expect that before 3.00. Looking like this is gonna turn into a long ter investment.

Uphios said:
Nope, not yet at least. Just got back to find my 56 short has been triggered, didn't expect that before 3.00. Looking like this is gonna turn into a long ter investment.

56 short not triggered what you looking for 855 ?????

And I have got one long term investment rolling as well mate dont worry you are not the only one..... :rolleyes:

rav700 said:
56 short not triggered what you looking for 855 ?????

And I have got one long term investment rolling as well mate dont worry you are not the only one..... :rolleyes:
????? no, I'm short from my pending trade at 756

Uphios said:
????? no, I'm short from my pending trade at 756
cable is looking bullish afterthe breakout
1.9730 is the key, if this holds than going much higher

Good day to all,
Cable on daily is pointing to reach 9850 with relative ease by the end of the week, as Rav has already indicated, short, medium and long term trend in agreement. It does not mean there will not be pull-backs, I would buy on pull-backs, rather then sell the tops at the moment.

Finding a top is something that does not exist as there is no limit to buying.............the sky is the limit....
The only thing I can say is ISM come out really strong then there is a lil chance of retracement and currently everything is being ignored by the big boys..........overbought indicators mean nothing at alllll