• Within 200 pips of last week

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • At least 200 pips lower than last week

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Face, bovvered, bovvered, face. Duuh.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Things cant be this good for me.................My long kicked in at 60 stop @ 25 on gbp\jpy

theoracle said:
Dived in too early with a long that just took back my 16 pips plus a couple more. Can't bring myself to short it...I'm sure it want to rocket.
I trade the news mate so I do not stay in for more than a minute or 2 :cheesy:

Current total +70 pips with my gbp\jpy at b\e as I wanna go to sleep.................

Are you in USD/JPY or GBP/JPY?

It's now back above where I closed the first time and no doubt heading for my original limit of 118

Repeat after me Nicolas:
Mustn't tinker...
Mustn't tinker...
Mustn't tinker...
Mustn't tinker...

I want to close this trade before I sleep.......Thoughts oracle..............????

theoracle said:
Are you in USD/JPY or GBP/JPY?

It's now back above where I closed the first time and no doubt heading for my original limit of 118

Repeat after me Nicolas:
Mustn't tinker...
Mustn't tinker...
Mustn't tinker...
Mustn't tinker...

GBP\JPY...... and currently in 22 pips profit

I am out @ +20 pips............Cant be asked I woul have liked complete the 100 pips in 3 hours competition but I want to trade big ben tommorow............:-~)

Happy Trading
Best of luck with you open position

theoracle said:
No way matey, this fookers on a roll. Stay up!
Just my luck sold it @ the wrong time.....
My Head is working overtime.............
It looks like I will have to stay awake for another 20 mins.....To see if something happens.........

rav700 said:
Just my luck sold it @ the wrong time.....
My Head is working overtime.............
It looks like I will have to stay awake for another 20 mins.....To see if something happens.........

There goes 118 :( At least cable is being good to me.

Go to bed. It's over. You'll only spoil it.

O.K> I'm off to bed, I need the sleep at my age :LOL: +50 on the night, not as good as yours Rav but I just wasn't brave enough for the Yen. Good luck and don't overdo it guys, a whole week to go yet.

I am off as well..........Will wait for cable to tell me a story in the morning........

Morning all. Long this morning as sterling looks strong. If we can get some more dollar selling it should get a good kick higher. Stop at 678

stopped out at 30, put it all back short at 38 but closed it again at 18. New hrecent high amongst that little lot so I will stand aside until after the news.

Good Morning All,
What an eventful night aud\usd going for gold.....
Everything except cable seems to be unpredictable now adays....
How are the bears doing today......
I am on the sidelines at present...........but Want to short the market as we are in overbought status on the 4HRlY indicators...................

I would love to to see the early 600's again....but now that is a dream........

This looks to me like settling back down to dull so I'm off out. Pending short in place for 756 that I don't expect to trigger. Laters.

Uphios said:
This looks to me like settling back down to dull so I'm off out. Pending short in place for 756 that I don't expect to trigger. Laters.

Hi everyone,

Looking at the 4 hr charts, I see a break out emerging:

1. BBands from 1.9670 and
2. From previous high of 1.9730 levels.
3. This is the third test of the resistance level in the last couple of weeks or so.

Yes it can drop back down and yes it can be a false break out but the bullish tendendcies look much stronger at the mo.

These are also matched by MACD, RSI and Stoch indicators. If a trend gets going though these are likely to be less important than the MAs which are also all up.

imo we are going to see the $ fall and Euro rise coupled with cable.

Tempted to go long with SL at 1.9690 but might turn to test support at 1.9670. Don't want to risk 60 pips for fickle cable.

I'm long on Euro at the mo and watching cable.

Good trading everyone.

Attachments

• Cable-070402.gif
    Cable-070402.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 208
u r looking at a dt in EURUSD, u have to wait for a breakout

your long positioning is definitely wrong. take care

pssonice said:
your long positioning is definitely wrong. take care

On the EURUSD, I see strong support at 1.33.

I also see an asymmetric triangle on the hourly charts and an ascending triangle on the 4 hr charts, which I'm expecting will breakout to the upside to continue in it's trend.

I'm up at the mo so will probably begin to worry if 1.3330 level is breached but so far so good.

What is the basis for your down turn or short position, I'd be interested to know.