Dow Intraday Charts 20 Sept - 24 Sept

Attachments

• 20-09-04.gif
    20-09-04.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
could be a good call that one TS :)

im still not sure which we we are going this week. but..at this early stage im expecting a bit more of a drop to circa 10,200 today, followed by a mini bounce back up to friday's close later today/tmr, before down again 'til wednesday to below 10,170.

of course, we could always get a narrow range day today to put a spanner in the works.

as always, trade what you see, not what you think.

FC

Personally I would like to see a 150 pointer today :cheesy:
But as always what we want and what we get could be two different things :rolleyes:

That would be nice but 10135 would be better before reverse into close

right that is the first part of the plan in action. lets see what happens now.

long from 10,213 on the october future on capitalspreads platform.

stop at 10,113 (yes, i know) aiming for 10,280 region in the next day or so.

hmm..

FC

If we all chant 220 together - it might get there.........!......... :cool:

Ready..?.........220 - 220 - 220.........Louder..........!........... :-0

:confused:

It was getting the message, but that big bear that lives at 210 took a swipe at it....... :|

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 271
Remember that expanding triangle from last week?

Attached is the 10 min chart. I thought that triangle was history now but Friday's high and today's low have meant we now have four bounces off each line of the triangle..

I don't know if this is relevant or not? I just thought I would point it out.

Justyn.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 192
Expected more down than that, ah well a profit is a profit, theres always tomorrow

ND at point "A" provided a good entry with exit / reverse at "B".

The rest of the day confused me with ND at points C, D and E and after 19:00 when you might expect some movement we ended up with a choppy range of just 20 points.

I tried viewing the charts as a 1 min, 3 min, 5 min etc, etc to smooth out the RSI and kept seeing ND but no sign of a reversal. Maybe tomorrow?

Justyn.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    24 KB · Views: 213
Unexciting day but useful if you took some gambles.... the PD at the open and the short time ND top at 50 ...that would have run you for most of the day. Similar to my long at 199 just after 7 as I though the PD was coming good.... only to see it drop to 190 and creep back up to 210 where I closed for zero.

10 min chart sitting at horizontal and downtrend support. CCI @ -200 is usually support too....

Attachments

• dow 20-09-04 1.gif
    dow 20-09-04 1.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 197
  • dow 20-09-04 10.gif
    dow 20-09-04 10.gif
    40.2 KB · Views: 201