Dow Intraday charts 12/Jan - 16/Jan

Watch RSI for weakness here, expect a bounce towards the 100 MA to get out of the short...

CM - yup - missed that slope change - but I'd convinced myself that was a bear flag and figured the triangle at the end would break to the downside.

anmolway , I'm running YM, it's different numbers from the talk on here. I have to double check everything.

NO Anmo! Where's the 3 lower lows coming from on RSI?
YM is 30 points different? last dji bar closed at 540.
ES not liking it...

Anmo, you need, basically, 3 higher highs in the price, and 3 lower lows in RSI, spread across 25 mins minimum.... sometimes there is a bump in the middle peak in the price, sometines RSI is flat across the 3 peaks, sometimes there is a dip in the middle trough on RSI.

Chartman thank you for your posts today (so far). Have be interesting to read and have picked up some new things (just have to practice them now and see if i can spot them).

Anm - now getting divergence - have had 2pks, not sure if the last one qualified as a 3rd.

dont know about your peaks but it is looking quite bullish
dont you think.

sorry to pose so many questions, but i think that is es vol divergence with d.top as mentioned by cm earlier

Almost.... but this is not the case.... the dip to 522 has nullified the formation and the news has screwed up the natural progression of things. Bummer.