Currency trading (Oct 23rd > 27th)

Where will cable close Friday? Whats your TF of choice? (split/multi)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rols said:
I'm serious. It's all the rage!

The guy selling e-books on another thread advertised a three bears strategy so why wouldn't there be a Fozzy?

Joe Ross's Zulu and ambush strategy currently retails for $749 (including discount)!!!

Its incredible it really is! Three bears and a zulu ambush :eek:

I think FXMarkets needs to get his crouching Y fronts one out there!

Right, I'm off to think of the most ridiculous named, overly complicated based strategy and flog it $249 plus p+p! Bound to find someone to buy it!

rols said:

The guy selling e-books on another thread advertised a three bears strategy so why wouldn't there be a Fozzy?

Joe Ross's Zulu and ambush strategy currently retails for $749 (including discount)!!!

rols,

your tea-dunking-digestive strategy needs a serious rebranding. :)

rols said:

hard luck rols you are to late there is a fozzy system on fx factory

trendie said:
rols,

your tea-dunking-digestive strategy needs a serious rebranding. :)

Great suggestion and rather synchronistic actually...

Funny you should say that but I've testing it out on Fiber and with the use of Jaffa Cakes (for the longer timeframes) I could rebrand as the Jaffa-Forex-Slam-Dunk -Trading-System

Anybody interested in the original (for DOW future) please see here
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=270564#post270564

Whadddya think??

hornblower said:
hard luck rols you are to late there is a fozzy system on fx factory

Yes I know that's what I was refering to.

Using my own sublime mix of Vegas, Fozzy, Sidus, The Knife and Goldilocks I'm +110 pips up on cable for the day.

Sorry i forgot to mention my dear old Italian friend, Maestro Fibonacci...

Who said price is all you need, hah! It just doesn't have the right ring to it...

Using my 'swimming backwards catapillar' method I'm up 120!

wasp said:
Who said price is all you need, hah! It just doesn't have the right ring to it...

Using my 'swimming backwards catapillar' method I'm up 120!

Wasp. You will go far.

4pm - optimum exit for cable.
will it drift upwards until midnight, before resuming downtrend?
quite a strong, unambiguous down-move. ( cant see the join between euro and us sessions )

hans123 is doing well.

today seen without the safety net of indicators. ( except zig-zag, which is for Elliott analysis )

am I doing it right?

discuss. :)

Attachments

• sup_res.GIF
    sup_res.GIF
    75.1 KB · Views: 243
trendie said:
4pm - optimum exit for cable.
will it drift upwards until midnight, before resuming downtrend?
quite a strong, unambiguous down-move. ( cant see the join between euro and us sessions )

hans123 is doing well.

Good question Trendie, - the upwards retracement is certainly going on as we speak, but is meeting some new res points along the way. Just take a look at the 1min charts, and a clear tendency is showing.

I'm not certain that we will see anything near the friday highs, but the retracement will continue untill the asian market resume. IMO..

I am however also very interested in hearing what the rest of you guys think? :?:

trendie said:
today seen without the safety net of indicators. ( except zig-zag, which is for Elliott analysis )

am I doing it right?

no elliott analysis on my end, but see attached. (yellow is support cluster), up channel broken from last week, trend break and fibs from last weeks hi-lo.

scenarios:

1) market ranges within yellow range until wednesday waiting for news
2) pullback to broken channel or trendline and then sells off
3) consolidation overnight, and swift break of yellow range targets 8600

up move needs a clear break of 8800.

comments?

trendie said:

am I doing it right?

sorry, forgot to comment.

1) new support @ todays low: it is a possibility as it holds 50% of last weeks move up, however rejection of 8860 does not suggest that until 8800 is broken (at the very least 8775)

2) new resistance @ Fridays low: quite likely, but only minor resistance IMHO, and it looks more like a zone (i.e. 8740-8755).

3) support fails, new resistance? AGREE 100 %

obviously, just an opinion :cool: .

Morning all,

Let's see if yesterdays low will be taken out very shortly then up move ? I'm on the sidelines at the mo until I get a signal

1100am CBI industrial trends may be the catalyst for more shorting

does anyone do volume analysis on FX?
it would be interesting to get intra-day posts on whats happening volume-wise.

havent had a Point and Figure perspective either, as yet.