Currency trading (Oct 23rd > 27th)

Where will cable close Friday? Whats your TF of choice? (split/multi)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen this type of reversal a lot in the past when it's fallen without news, rise now until US open IMO and then let's see what they have for us

Is there any way of getting non-standard timeframes in metatrader?Something that allows a person to show any bar duration they like on a chart?

Priceman said:
I have seen this type of reversal a lot in the past when it's fallen without news, rise now until US open IMO and then let's see what they have for us

looking like it.
this hourly bar, with 10 mins to go, looking to form a pin-bar.

trendie said:
looking like it.
this hourly bar, with 10 mins to go, looking to form a pin-bar.
Also on 15mins it shows up as a pinbar, I have the 100EMA on 1hr at 44. Let's hope it is going back up to at least 65 to 75 as I am trying again at the long. Two of those DBLC (how's it go again) on the 15 at 770.

Priceman said:
Also on 15mins it shows up as a pinbar, I have the 100EMA on 1hr at 44. Let's hope it is going back up to at least 65 to 75 as I am trying again at the long. Two of those DBLC (how's it go again) on the 15 at 770.

never ceases to amaze me how we can see the same chart and view it differently.
I still see an overall down-state, and would like a retrace, so I can get a pull-back to go short!!

Yeh that's my plan too mate, just would like to catch a few on the way up... ;)

Hoping for a bounce to 760-775 area for another short. Can see this going to 680 area I reckon.

Well that's me thinking again... just follow what it's doing until it does something else ! That's twice this morning I have tried to pick the bottom and got stung.

Out now until the USA wakes up.

F%@£ing $4!t day so far

dont fret Priceman, I bailed out for a poxy 23, when I could have stayed in for another 50 or so.
anyway, its only Monday, cables just warming up.

Zinger,

are you using 144/169 or 24/28 ? ( I am assuming hourlies )

rols said:
Vegas is old hat now. FOZZY is the new Vegas.

Is there no one they won't give an SB account too :eek:

EDIT: Oh my god, I just googled it and there IS a new system by that name :LOL:

Attachments

• fozzy.jpg
    fozzy.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 192
rols said:
Vegas is old hat now. FOZZY is the new Vegas.

I have seen that.
Its an RSI with an MA on it, AND a Bollinger Band as well.
Longs and Shorts taken cross of bollinger middle line.
Thing is, the middle line of a bollinger-band is a bog-standard simple-MA, and since they dont use the outer bollingers, I wonder why didnt he just use a SMA?

Or have I missed something? :cheesy:

EDIT: clarified meaning!

trendie said:
I have seen that.
Its an RSI with an MA on it, AND a Bollinger Band as well.
Longs and Shorts taken cross of bollinger middle line.
Thing is, the middle line of a bollinger-band is a bog-standard simple-MA, and since they dont use the outer bollingers, I wonder why didnt he just use a SMA?

Or have I missed something? :cheesy:

EDIT: clarified meaning!

That is basically the summary of it all..... ;)

wasp said:
Is there no one they won't give an SB account too :eek:

EDIT: Oh my god, I just googled it and there IS a new system by that name :LOL:

I'm serious. It's all the rage!

The guy selling e-books on another thread advertised a three bears strategy so why wouldn't there be a Fozzy?

Joe Ross's Zulu and ambush strategy currently retails for $749 (including discount)!!!