Currency trading (Aug 28th > Sept 1st)

Like CT, I am currently trading GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY..that's where the real action is!

Guys,

Do you think we will get follow through up to 1.91 this afternoon?

Thinking of placing a £30/point short but wondering whether there is still upside.

jimmy6c said:
Guys,

Thinking of placing a £30/point short but wondering whether there is still upside.

Jimmy, if I was thinking of placing a £30 short I'd want to be pretty sure of my own reasoning before placing it. Certainly wouldn't place it based on the recommendations of this thread.

I am personally short but I wouldn't say a reversal is out of the question. Just my current view though....

Don't know it has reached my estimated target well close enough for me If I was here to go short at the top. here I will have to wait. The drop does not mean short neither does it mean long.

I am still standing aside. It is still bullish on the day. that could quickly change. as we await US GDP @1:30

Guys,

if in doubt stay out from here if I wasn't in I would be waiting until a clear trade was on the cards, Im assuming here though that you dont have deep pockets to ride the whipsaw coming

Im on the sidelines at the mo. Im favouring a short, but need price confirmation of my system's secondary signal, so not in the game yet. A move down thru 8990 would go some way to helping me decide.

Just hanging around 1.9008. Finspreads quote 13-16. Does it mean the bias is up?

Jilly's Inside Day (hrly chart) continuation perhaps...

...but watch the spikes at 13:30.

Attachments

• Inside Day 30th Aug 06.JPG
    Inside Day 30th Aug 06.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 215
WOW! that was good.... what are we waiting for now? Ben again or NFP?

Sod this, I'll be back Friday for NFP. This is a complete waste of time, I'm going down the beach...

...who knows, anything can happen,...having the patience of Job helps, as well as being headbraced to the screen of course ;-)

Whoever said patience was needed in trading I now realise exactly what they meant I've seen more go in a red light !!

ah ah shouting at it really does work. I reckon cable is clear all the way to 9140 now.