Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

I noticed that Charlton's posts have been removed from the group, I presume that was his doing, if so thats fine. I also note that there are some new members in the group who have appeared after TE was banned, during the time that LM took control of the group. Did LM allow new members into the group, or was it TE before he was banned? If it was LM then he should not have allowed new members for it was meant to be a private group and the previous members understood that.

LM, you come across as being aggressive and angry, and, for a moderator thats not what I'd expect. You should be even handed and polite at all times.

I'm not part of a "sorry flock" as you put it in another thread when referring to the group members. I have a brain and can think for myself and at no stage will I ever pay tuition fees or get involved in a scam. I take the simple mercenary view that I use this site and it's members as a means of extracting insight and knowledge to improve my trading ability. If that means going to another site and listening to TE or anyone else then I'll do so and make up my own mind as to it's value. If along the way I can help anyone else then that would be a bonus, and, with that in mind:

N Rothschild, your post #398 is offensive and has been reported as such, I hope the moderators ban you.

yes i let 2 members in who were waiting in the queue, ones a new chap joined early this morning :rolleyes: i wonder who that could be :sleep:

you're in control now, kick em out if you don't want them in there, that i know of expert let everyone in except two, i was one of the two, so not as exclusive a group as you think, just not so many have bothered to join really

The 'seasoned' members who never made any money trading, but know everything?

no i think he is alluding to the seasoned members of this forum who trade in a professional capacity, ie institution or prop trading or hedge fund types that know what they're doing obviously.

no i don't, not right now, this is not a secret or anything, whoever asks i tell it how it is, you can make out what you like of that, i see toastie has tried to make an issue of it in the private discussions, nothing could be further from the truth imo, i do know the other mods are quite good on the trading, its just me that lets the side down on that front.

what about you?

Member for 6 years and not making a profit ? :rolleyes:

As such - how are you in a position to judge the (albeit obfuscated) advice of someone else ?

Best advice I have for you is to quit being a mod, hand the job to someone who can trade and then leave the internet totally alone and focus 100% on trying to trade. If not, it'll be 2016 and we'll be talking about your 12 years not making a profit.

I feel for you and your frustration - but banning people who wont 'open the box' for you isnt the answer.

It doesn't matter what info he spoke about or if he was right or wrong or a genius or an idiot.
Someone shouldn't get banned from a website because somebody else doesn't "like" them.

even when the person in question himself set up a poll asking if he should stay or go, and the majority was clearly in favour of him going ??

so he just ignored that inconvenience.

Actually R_E - not sure if you know this but those that voted 'for' had preferential shares with 10 for 1 voting rights. Those that voted against were only holding ordinary shares. :whistling

Don't you know nuffing ?

Actually R_E - not sure if you know this but those that voted 'for' had preferential shares with 10 for 1 voting rights. Those that voted against were only holding ordinary shares. :whistling

Don't you know nuffing ?

actually i find your post highly offensive and insulting to irish people, thick people, shares, votes and voters.
i have reported this to the Mods, but i really don't know what Roger Daltrey & Paul Weller will be able to do about it !!!!

Member for 6 years and not making a profit ? :rolleyes:

As such - how are you in a position to judge the (albeit obfuscated) advice of someone else ?

Best advice I have for you is to quit being a mod, hand the job to someone who can trade and then leave the internet totally alone and focus 100% on trying to trade. If not, it'll be 2016 and we'll be talking about your 12 years not making a profit.

I feel for you and your frustration - but banning people who wont 'open the box' for you isnt the answer.

you're a right funny one toastie, you don't need to feel concerned for me in anyway, quite independent of thought i am (unlike you lot in experts grip) you see i worked out long ago a reasonable model and am not in any frustrations as you seem to think, only personal circumstances have dictated what i do or don't do regarding trading, which incidently is none of your business,

i respectfully submit you are the one that seems to fail at seeing any worthwhile method. your posting in experts thread prove this to me, you see garbage in, garbage out - ie your flawed methodology in testing ta, and your pronouncements concluding ta doesn't work.

and anyway why are you so concerned as to the experts fate, didn't spoil anything did we eh ;)

actually i find your post highly offensive and insulting to irish people, thick people, shares, votes and voters.
i have reported this to the Mods, but i really don't know what Roger Daltrey & Paul Weller will be able to do about it !!!!

LOL ! As long as you keep me away from Pete Townsend...

Anyway - apparently (according to LM), I'm 'in' on something - although I'm not sure what that something is...

From the 'T_E' social group...

you seem rather too concerned and miffed at goings on for my liking, i realise the new members may miss expert but you seem at odds with the norm so far, i wonder why

Sounds like Miss Marples doesn't he ? I am obviously a dangerous character and a ban should be considered immediately - perhaps we should vote on it.

the only ban you should get is from the Bulls Head !!

No, come to think of it, on second thoughts, I might need to tap you up for a beer next time I see you :)

and to conclude the logic behind the "grooming" idea...pa lease .. 600+ posts from TE to maybe move 20 people across at most to another site, yeah right .. and what is the opportunity cost of 20 people moving away from T2W? absolutely nothing

and to conclude the logic behind the "grooming" idea...pa lease .. 600+ posts from TE to maybe move 20 people across at most to another site, yeah right .. and what is the opportunity cost of 20 people moving away from T2W? absolutely nothing

oh dear, you obviously haven't a clue what's been going on at all have you. don't read anyones posts properly either.

the only ban you should get is from the Bulls Head !!

No, come to think of it, on second thoughts, I might need to tap you up for a beer next time I see you :)

How about a few scoops at Dirty Nellys on Saturday/Sunday evening ?

Or take the families out ?

I can show yer me new motor too - it's like flying breeze block.

Can't believe people are still going on about this. TEH SEXPEST (for he is the only true TEH SEXPEST, only willing to help himself to your money, and others, that is the sign of TEH SEXPEST) really did get hs lulz.

Amazing really that anyone gave him 5 minutes.