Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

LIghtning, you should not be a moderator. You banned him because you didn't like him. You "think" he didn't know what he was talking about. You "think" he might have been recruiting people to take their money. You "think" he was a vendor. You "think" people weren't learning anything. What a load of crap. It shouldn't be up to you to decide who gets to post & who doesn't just because you don't like them.

If he used "offensive" language; if he was a racist; if he physically threatened people; if there was proof he was trying to swindle people for money, etc, etc, etc; then yes ban him. But to ban him because you don't like him and "you" don't like his information and "you" don't think it's good information for me is way out of bounds.

I learned: how to do an initial scan to pick the correct stocks to begin with
to only choose stocks with an adequate daily range
to pay attn to areas where mut funds like to place orders & what those areas are
to be alert to futures/cash divergences
to be alert of TICK extremes
to select a profit target for the day instead of just going by feel
look for situations where contraction will lead to expansion for low risk/high reward

to be careful with my money; only trade 100 shares until Im profitable
pay much more attn to straight lines than squiggly lines
to no longer rely on charts alone for my trading
to come up with my own plan instead of constantly trying to figure out how somebody else does it.
And in the words of The Expert I learned “.......that there are no Experts, including The Expert.
I have more; would you like to see all of my notes?

well I picked up a few things from TE compared to the many 100's of threads, the real "experts" here will obviously not give anything away but at least TE gave me some direction.

LIghtning, you should not be a moderator. You banned him because you didn't like him. You "think" he didn't know what he was talking about. You "think" he might have been recruiting people to take their money. You "think" he was a vendor. You "think" people weren't learning anything. What a load of crap. It shouldn't be up to you to decide who gets to post & who doesn't just because you don't like them.

If he used "offensive" language; if he was a racist; if he physically threatened people; if there was proof he was trying to swindle people for money, etc, etc, etc; then yes ban him. But to ban him because you don't like him and "you" don't like his information and "you" don't think it's good information for me is way out of bounds.

oh dear, one of the groomed. look, he stated he was hand picking his chosen few, most likely the few that showed they hadn't a clue what was going on, whats it like to be groomed and think you're going to be shown the keys to riches by some odd ball stranger who has just landed on t2w, just wake up will you.

if you feel that strongly go complain to admin or something here, sharky prob best, go to the top! one of two things are sure to happen, either i'll get busted and they'll reverse the actions and he'll be let back in or they'll let things stand as they are. no skin off my nose, i'll abide by their decision gladly knowing i did my bit to the mod guide.

I learned: how to do an initial scan to pick the correct stocks to begin with
to only choose stocks with an adequate daily range
to pay attn to areas where mut funds like to place orders & what those areas are
to be alert to futures/cash divergences
to be alert of TICK extremes
to select a profit target for the day instead of just going by feel
look for situations where contraction will lead to expansion for low risk/high reward

to be careful with my money; only trade 100 shares until Im profitable
pay much more attn to straight lines than squiggly lines
to no longer rely on charts alone for my trading
to come up with my own plan instead of constantly trying to figure out how somebody else does it.
And in the words of The Expert I learned “.......that there are no Experts, including The Expert.
I have more; would you like to see all of my notes?

Good.
Although, all of that's been said before here at one point or another, by a number of posters.

Tick extremes and futures/cash divergences? That sounds like Technical analysis to me. I though he was supposed to be against TA? Quite funny to have a thread saying TA is useless, and then he talks about divergences and gives vague references to TA books. He just wanted to seperate himself.
I doubt he had anything unique to offer. Maybe just a different definition of what technical anaylsis is.

Having said that, i was and am quite indifferent to him. Didn't care when he posted nonsense all day...Dont care that he's been banned. I've seen his type many many times. There are about 50 posters of the same ilk who talk in riddles over at elitetrader....aka ET....which turned backwards is TE....

It doesn't matter what info he spoke about or if he was right or wrong or a genius or an idiot.
Someone shouldn't get banned from a website because somebody else doesn't "like" them.

oh dear, one of the groomed. look, he stated he was hand picking his chosen few, most likely the few that showed they hadn't a clue what was going on, whats it like to be groomed and think you're going to be shown the keys to riches by some odd ball stranger who has just landed on t2w, just wake up will you.

if you feel that strongly go complain to admin or something here, sharky prob best, go to the top! one of two things are sure to happen, either i'll get busted and they'll reverse the actions and he'll be let back in or they'll let things stand as they are. no skin off my nose, i'll abide by their decision gladly knowing i did my bit to the mod guide.

"one of the groomed" quite opinionated for a GM! I never commented in any of his posts to give any indication i was clueless yet he accepted me based on 1 request. Not quite sure he was "grooming" as you state.

Maybe opinions of TE is the real reason for the ban.

Let me guess: you don't make any money trading. Right?

Let me guess: you don't make any money trading. Right?

no i don't, not right now, this is not a secret or anything, whoever asks i tell it how it is, you can make out what you like of that, i see toastie has tried to make an issue of it in the private discussions, nothing could be further from the truth imo, i do know the other mods are quite good on the trading, its just me that lets the side down on that front.

what about you?

The only thing I was against is the removal of all the information that was in the social group. I had no time to read over it so couldn't make a clear decision whether it was worth continuing. Hence, missed a lot. However, thank you DT for the information a few of us got in the mean time. Bookmarked and perhaps I'll get an insight into where the expert was going.

Ofcourse I think all the information should not be released to the general domain but it should still be there for the group members to read [I am no longer a part of it so it doesn't effect me].

Wish you all the best of luck trading this week.

Phil.

what about you?

Why don't you hazard a guess?

A friendly bit of advice, and I mean it in the sincerest possible way: if you want to make money trading and currently don't, then don't hang out with people who can't make money either, instead, choose the right crowd to associate with. In particular, don't drive out people who know what they are talking about. And most certainly, don't be a moderator because that's a total waste of time time for anyone except who wants to be a, errm, a moderator.

If I wanted to learn how to climb Mt Everest, then I don't think I'd hang around my local pub all day, and throw bottles at anyone who seemed like they might be able to teach me how to climb.

Last edited:
Oh, I only saw one thread "Why have TE been banned"[or something along those lines]! My mistake!

Phil.

The Expert did exactly as he stated in his tread #1, about TA. Seems to be a polite person, with a good sense of humour.

I think he cleared more than most readers realise. You need an open mind, which, - sorry to say - isn't to be found here at large. Besides this he stated patience. Another rarity here. I will go through his ###s to find the usefull items. I thought the T2Win is a learning site and i think still is. I hope the moderators let him in again. Too much members react like my mother-in-law. Whether to be right or whether saying the last word.(lol)

do all his followers actually know why he was banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in shock about how easy it appears to be to convince some people that you are 'an expert'

i think the only people who were convinced were the idiots. the seasoned members were seriously unconvinced.