Brexit and the Consequences

And good riddance. Next job, defending herself in court.

This still leaves the role of Simon Jack in question, IMO. To Tweet/report A) what he must know is confidential information and B) without checking it's validity - is seriously poor journalism and not what one would expect from someone with his experience holding such a senior position within the BBC. And he and they (the BBC) still haven't pointed out that Coutts changed their terms and conditions about wealth status after they debanked Farage - so that was never the reason for closing his account.

Another Boris Brexit Benefit

I wonder what expertise she'll bring to the Lords at her tender 30 years of age.

She will be hosted dined and wined until her ripe old age - courtesy of the UK tax payer.

Thank you sooo much Boris, truly a re-incarnation of WC.

This still leaves the role of Simon Jack in question, IMO. To Tweet/report A) what he must know is confidential information and B) without checking it's validity - is seriously poor journalism and not what one would expect from someone with his experience holding such a senior position within the BBC. And he and they (the BBC) still haven't pointed out that Coutts changed their terms and conditions about wealth status after they debanked Farage - so that was never the reason for closing his account.

For sure, it's all the methodology and politics of cancel culture.

But what better advocate could we possibly wish for than Farage sticking it to the establishment.

Dog with a bone, this will run and run.

Another Boris Brexit Benefit
I completely agree with you At', she should never have been appointed. That said, I don't see a connection to Brexit - unlike the debanking of Nigel Farage - which was his punishment for bringing Brexit about.

We all know just how effective Farage can be, given that he already has a track record.

He has stated that he will champion this cause both for himself and on behalf of the wider public that puts right the wrongs inflicted on them by our out of control banks.

The top 10 articles from the 'News Round-Up' section of today's Daily Sceptic, 27th July 2023. Note the penultimate one, highlighted in bold:

Last edited:
The top 10 articles from the 'News Round-Up' section of today's Daily Sceptic, 27th July 2023. Note the penultimate one, highlighted in bold:

What a load of tosh :ROFLMAO:

I completely agree with you At', she should never have been appointed. That said, I don't see a connection to Brexit - unlike the debanking of Nigel Farage - which was his punishment for bringing Brexit about.

The link to Brexit is Mr Boris's judgment, wisdom and expertise on his decision making process.

If there is something in it for him. It's on.

If there is nothing in it for him. It's off.

Brexit, much like Lady Charlotte's appointment is a joy trip for Boris's id and ego.

Guy is a complete and utter knob. Brexit was a vehicle for his PM aspirations. Has FA to do with UK national interest.

As for Nigel, he really should run for PM post and show us how he envisages the delivery of Brexit gains instead of talking us to death.
Some peeps still mouthing off that Brexit gains is down to mismanagement. Really!!!
Has nothing to do with the non-deliverable lies.

What a shallow and baseless bunch of morons.
1690446955967.png

Last edited:
What a load of tosh :ROFLMAO:
Well At', let's hope you never think or say anything that contravenes the mainstream narrative and the powers that be decide to shut you up. Hold on a minute, you already have, e.g. our views on 9/11 and the U.S. proxy war in Ukraine!
:p

If you think this is all a joke that doesn't apply to the ordinary wo/man in the street - think again. Look what Trudeau did to the truckers in Canada. I know of a silver stacker/collector who's having a devil of a time getting a mortgage at the moment simply because he buys and sells physical gold and silver. The banks don't want us plebs doing that - oh no! The days of you having your own money and spending it whenever you want on whatever you want are fading fast. And when CBDCs and a Chinese style credit score system come in - which they inevitably will - the window of what you can and can't spend your money will get smaller and smaller. Don't make the mistake of thinking that all of this only applies to (supposedly) nasty, far right racist extremists like Nigel Farage. He's just the tip of the iceberg. Mark my words, the likes of you and me will be subjected to these sorts of shenanigans eventually.
Tim.

Well At', let's hope you never think or say anything that contravenes the mainstream narrative and the powers that be decide to shut you up. Hold on a minute, you already have, e.g. our views on 9/11 and the U.S. proxy war in Ukraine!
:p

If you think this is all a joke that doesn't apply to the ordinary wo/man in the street - think again. Look what Trudeau did to the truckers in Canada. I know of a silver stacker/collector who's having a devil of a time getting a mortgage at the moment simply because he buys and sells physical gold and silver. The banks don't want us plebs doing that - oh no! The days of you having your own money and spending it whenever you want on whatever you want are fading fast. And when CBDCs and a Chinese style credit score system come in - which they inevitably will - the window of what you can and can't spend your money will get smaller and smaller. Don't make the mistake of thinking that all of this only applies to (supposedly) nasty, far right racist extremists like Nigel Farage. He's just the tip of the iceberg. Mark my words, the likes of you and me will be subjected to these sorts of shenanigans eventually.
Tim.

I agree with these points yes and similarly with Israel, the West is strangely moving towards Chinese and Russian style Autocracy for the elected few with individual rights being trodden.

EU community best place imho.

I too can't stand Trudeau or these tyrants.

Re: Farage and Coutts - this hits to perfect spot imo. https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1795682/Emily-Maitlis-BBC-Nigel-Farage-bank
She told listeners that at the heart of the controversy was the "choice by one private bank to say no to one customer".

Nigel Farage should shut up or put up and go to the courts and seek compensation. Sick of seeing his face and hearing about his victimhood. What a poor soul???

She told listeners that at the heart of the controversy was the "choice by one private bank to say no to one customer".
You gotta be havin' a laugh, At'. 'She' is none other than (the infamous) Emily Maitlis ffs!!!
She's the embodiment of liberal neo-con elites who have complete contempt for 'ordinary' people like us. She abused her position at the BBC and tried to impose her globalist agenda on us all when she hosted Newsnight, which was a blatant breach of auntie's impartiality rules and, as a result, she had to go. (Shame Gary Lineker hasn't followed suit, but that's another story.) Maitlis wouldn't think twice about restricting where you bank, along with what - and where - you spend your money if your views don't mirror hers and the groupthink of her fellow Guardian reading leftie elites.

Private bank and they decide who gets in and who gets kicked out.

Much like private schools. They decide who they let in and who they keep out.

Cry me a river. :cry:

You're rather missing the point At' - but never mind.

Why are they all falling on their swords then?

At on the wrong side of the debate AGAIN !

At on the wrong side of the debate AGAIN !
That's a tad harsh c_v and, dare I say it - a tad hypocritical. He's just letting his hatred of Farage get in the way of the big picture - and is unable (or unwilling) to see the wood for the trees - in exactly the same way as you have done with Putin. If both of you were to park your feelings for Farage and Putin respectively and examine the evidence as if neither of the two men existed - you'd arrive at very different conclusions. At' would agree with you and me about the Coutts/NatWest banking outrage and you'd agree with At' and me about the U.S. proxy war with Russia. Note who the common denominator is - I'm always on the right side of the debate!
:p:p:p

At',
Have a read of this article and forget who the author is or, if you struggle on that front, pretend it's me that's written it. With that in mind, is there anything in there you really, really, really disagree with? I've read countless posts of yours in which you've criticized the establishment - at the heart of which lies the banks - and I suspect strongly that if you can put aside your hatred for the messenger - you'd largely agree with the message. Enjoy!

Nigel Farage Declares War on Woke Banks

At',
Have a read of this article and forget who the author is or, if you struggle on that front, pretend it's me that's written it. With that in mind, is there anything in there you really, really, really disagree with? I've read countless posts of yours in which you've criticized the establishment - at the heart of which lies the banks - and I suspect strongly that if you can put aside your hatred for the messenger - you'd largely agree with the message. Enjoy!

Nigel Farage Declares War on Woke Banks

Read the article and yes I do agree with it and the British people have been screwed by the banks and the old FCA who let it all happen.

Bailing them out was a mistake. Money should have been lent in exchange for shares. In fact financing them should have been a scrip issue where the shareholders didn't step up, then government buys the remaining issues. That would have been a fairer approach.

Instead Banks got free money from tax payers and the closed down the businesses along with confiscating properties that could not be mortgaged by owners. Criminal fraud orchestrated at the highest levels imo.

I DO NOT HATE farage.

I do not hate anyone. So please do not attribute the word hate to me. I feel passionately about some subject matters and Brexit is one of them.

Brexit and Farage along with Boris led a pack of lies and deceitful distortions of truths. Hence, my reaction to the pile of pooh and deceitful campaing and lies the led to daft old pensioners voting for sh1t they didn't understand.

That's because of GDPR rules and they broke confidentiality rules.

Not because they had decided to kick him out.

He is now on another crusade and I expect he has massive support not only from Brexit supporters, but also from the great unwashed and anti woke. Mess with Nigel and they will regret it!

Read the article and yes I do agree with it and the British people have been screwed by the banks and the old FCA who let it all happen.

Bailing them out was a mistake. Money should have been lent in exchange for shares. In fact financing them should have been a scrip issue where the shareholders didn't step up, then government buys the remaining issues. That would have been a fairer approach.

Instead Banks got free money from tax payers and the closed down the businesses along with confiscating properties that could not be mortgaged by owners. Criminal fraud orchestrated at the highest levels imo.

I DO NOT HATE farage.

I do not hate anyone. So please do not attribute the word hate to me. I feel passionately about some subject matters and Brexit is one of them.

Brexit and Farage along with Boris led a pack of lies and deceitful distortions of truths. Hence, my reaction to the pile of pooh and deceitful campaing and lies the led to daft old pensioners voting for sh1t they didn't understand.

Here we go again.

Brexit was the last chance saloon to exit the thoroughly corrupt EU. This came about precisely because of the wisdom and commitment of life experienced people in the UK. Combine that wisdom on one side v the apathy and disinterest on the remoaner losing side, and you end up with the correct result.

The remoaners only became active after the result. The ones who knew the game was up, fekked off to facebook, without so much as a murmer. :ROFLMAO:

PS. A lot of those daft old pensioners will be dead now ! Perhaps we should have a re-vote. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: