Brexit and the Consequences

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Storm in a teacup / bierkeller !

1601550653916.png

But as you are a remoaner, we all know where you are coming from ie 'Brexiteers are racist', this has been stated many, many times by many, many remoaners since the Brexit referendum and is still being spouted by Labour leadership hopefuls such as Clive Lewis (no longer a contender). And I am sure will be used time and again as slurs against those who voted for Brexit.

And as Labour are THE most racist party in Britain, then why not choose them as the prime example of how not to conduct oneself in the context of racism, after all if any of their MPs are taken to court for prosecution they will be in the headlines for days.

Why not call out where racism is most prominent at the moment? Football - yes, but football fans have always been racist, I think football has less racism in it than 20-30 years ago, politics - yes, and Labour are the prime example of this, Brexit - no, provide some examples that we can all look at that suggests people who voted for Brexit are racist, or that racism is on the increase as a result of Brexit, then we can have a sensible conversation about Brexit and racism.

Finally this contemptible t""t gets his comeuppance.

A man who has stood up to racism all his political life is suspended, whilst war criminal Blair is still in the Labour Party. If it wasn't so sad, it would be laughable.
They are both as bad as each other.
Long may the Labour party's internal conflict continue.

They are both as bad as each other.
Long may the Labour party's internal conflict continue.
That helps nobody except the wealthy elite. All democracies need a political party that will stand up for human rights and social justice. Take that away and you're getting close to fascism.

That helps nobody except the wealthy elite. All democracies need a political party that will stand up for human rights and social justice. Take that away and you're getting close to fascism.
You're right Alan, BUT . . .
The problem is that regardless of the row over Corbyn's suspension, we're fast heading towards being governed by a dictatorship and the Labour party - far from provoding the necessary checks and balances to prevent that from happenning - are fully complicit in it. For the four horsemen of the apocalypse, the anti-semitism thing is nothing more than a minor distraction, a brief interlude to enable them to catch breathe, before imposing yet more pointless and highly distructive dictats about when we can buy alcohol, where we can go and who we can meet etc.
Tim.

Interesting headline here.

Wonder if negotiations had any part to play?

Interesting headline here.

Wonder if negotiations had any part to play?
I believe that Cummings was being obstructive to a deal with the EU. Now that he's gone, there may (hopefully) be a good chance that a deal can be struck.

Our great leader BJ supports the bully and loses a top Civil Servant. IMO this is another error of judgement from BJ giving the green light to bullies.

Big gob BJ delivers FA.

People will soon kick his ar5e and he can get back to writing crap on the daily trash column earning millions. Useless POS.

What a sad state of affairs.

I reckon Sir Alex Allan has done the only honourable action left to him and resigned. Well done Sir Alex Allan.

Our great leader BJ supports the bully and loses a top Civil Servant. IMO this is another error of judgement from BJ giving the green light to bullies.

Big gob BJ delivers FA.

People will soon kick his ar5e and he can get back to writing crap on the daily trash column earning millions. Useless POS.

What a sad state of affairs.

I reckon Sir Alex Allan has done the only honourable action left to him and resigned. Well done Sir Alex Allan.

None of them would last 5 mins in a real job. Bunch of drama queens !

None of them would last 5 mins in a real job. Bunch of drama queens !

Listening to LBC radio some STUPID tosspot bully came on the show and said she should not go and suggested the Civil Service bods shouldn't not grow a pair but just one would do. ARROGANT sausage went on to explain how he ran a business for years and was well experienced and knew how to manage people.

In my experience, it is precisely the drama queens who are full of them selves much like Trump who think they know-it-all.

For someone who struggles with simple averages you are very rich CV. ;)

On a Brexit note, I reckon all these so called Brexit lovers in the Cabinet, who have promised so much to the country, will get to find out reason why they can't deliver on their BS promises.

Yes that's right, it will be because other people can't do their fucking work properly and don't deserve to be in the jobs they are doing?

Same old story...

Listening to LBC radio some STUPID tosspot bully came on the show and said she should not go and suggested the Civil Service bods shouldn't not grow a pair but just one would do. ARROGANT sausage went on to explain how he ran a business for years and was well experienced and knew how to manage people.

In my experience, it is precisely the drama queens who are full of them selves much like Trump who think they know-it-all.

For someone who struggles with simple averages you are very rich CV. ;)

I don't struggle with anything Att.

I tell it like it is, plain and simple.

The EU don't want Britain to leave and look successful. The others might get restive too. The EU is over dominated by the German leader because they pay most of the bills. Britain can't stomach that after winning two World Wars.

The EU don't want Britain to leave and look successful. The others might get restive too. The EU is over dominated by the German leader because they pay most of the bills. Britain can't stomach that after winning two World Wars.
From the info we're being given, at present, we could be crashing out of the EU without a deal. I know that transport companies are fearful for the future and European banks are pulling investments from London. I hope there will be a smooth transition on 1st January 2021 that will enable the UK economy to grow.

Even the most vocal and enthusiastic 'Brexiteers' don't believe their own bullshit.

Not, at least, when it comes to committing cold hard cash to their words !

Billionaire Sir Jim Ratcliffe, a Leave campaigner in the run-up to the 2016 Brexit referendum, has confirmed a new 4x4 landrover - inspired vehicle will be built in France.

It ends hopes his Grenadier off-roader, based on the original British Land Rover, would be made at a new plant in Wales.

Those plans have been ditched in favour of using the Mercedes-Benz's Hambach site, in Moselle.

He said on Tuesday that Hambach offered a "unique opportunity".

....... mainly, by not being located in the UK.

:D