Brexit and the Consequences

Oh dear oh dear, whats all this then. Discord on the continent.

Problem with this kind of references are that it makes FA difference to UK's predicament what other countries are having issues with.

How does a dispute in your neighbours house affect yours? If anything it'll be negative seeing grumpy miserable unhappy neighbours.

Gloating over this kind of news bites just goes to show how off the course of decency and sound good policies Brexiteers are.

All it means is EU will reduce budget, leading to reduced monies on spending which will ultimately in some form or other will come around as reduced expenditure on UK goods and services.

Brexiteers need to focus on what tangible benefits they are delivering to UK, not what issues our neighbours may be facing.

Problem with this kind of references are that it makes FA difference to UK's predicament what other countries are having issues with.

How does a dispute in your neighbours house affect yours? If anything it'll be negative seeing grumpy miserable unhappy neighbours.

Gloating over this kind of news bites just goes to show how off the course of decency and sound good policies Brexiteers are.

All it means is EU will reduce budget, leading to reduced monies on spending which will ultimately in some form or other will come around as reduced expenditure on UK goods and services.

Brexiteers need to focus on what tangible benefits they are delivering to UK, not what issues our neighbours may be facing.

The EU were warned time after time what the consequences would be and they chose to play hardball.
Informed Brexiters explained in great detail who would suffer most and this is now starting to play out.
EU internal squabble was predicted as a direct consequence of the UK's departure and the EU's loss of funds.
Boris should now take this opportunity to hardball them back, so that the UK can fully benefit from the Brexiters predictions.

I think you hit wrong button Att'....doesn't this belong on Capitaine Currency's thread? :)

Don't understand your post Squire,

Please elaborate to a humble layman who knows not what you're gibbering about.

Thanking you kindly in anticipation of some good ol learning :geek:

Don't understand your post Squire,

Please elaborate to a humble layman who knows not what you're gibbering about.

Thanking you kindly in anticipation of some good ol learning :geek:
Sorry, don't do learnin' of any kind. Capitain Currency = 3 Ducks strategy...

"3 Ducks strategy... "

Is that like a 3 coughs strategy ?

Oh, no, wait, - that was 'millionaire' :LOL:

and not so wise with Coronapanic about to reach new frenzies.

;)

Sorry, don't do learnin' of any kind. Capitain Currency = 3 Ducks strategy...

Oh right yes I remember 3-ducks and quacks now make perfect sense.

Still I prefer my pivot points for entry and targets and MAs. Works for me.

I must write my book. Almost there. :love: (y)

You mean we are just to ignore the EU now? How quickly you have abandoned your friends?

Shall we ignore what happens in China also?

I'm thinking once we've completely separated from the EU and set up a trade agreement that we should start our own collection of nations maybe Norway would be interested in joining and if Sweden is fed up with non elected EU bureaucrats running their country they might like to join. Of course Switzerland is looking to partner with someone ...
It would be a European coalition but run by elected people with sensible heads. :)

I'm thinking once we've completely separated from the EU and set up a trade agreement that we should start our own collection of nations maybe Norway would be interested in joining and if Sweden is fed up with non elected EU bureaucrats running their country they might like to join. Of course Switzerland is looking to partner with someone ...
It would be a European coalition but run by elected people with sensible heads. :)
How would that work, then?
UK population, approx 60Mil?
Sweden pop, about 10Mil?
Norway pop, about 6Mil?

One country, one vote? So, Norway plus Sweden (16Mil) could outvote a 60Mil country?
One person, one vote? London on its own could outvote the totality of opinions of Norway?

I await the Swexit thread.

How would that work, then?
UK population, approx 60Mil?
Sweden pop, about 10Mil?
Norway pop, about 6Mil?

One country, one vote? So, Norway plus Sweden (16Mil) could outvote a 60Mil country?
One person, one vote? London on its own could outvote the totality of opinions of Norway?

I await the Swexit thread.
It would be like the EU but run by the English, a sort of English Empire.
We could have a slogan 'Make England Great Again'.

What's wrong with the Commonwealth?

yes, what a trading bloc that would be. Self sufficient virtually in raw materials, with mature markets and emerging markets. Unbeatable really. Problem is that they don’t really want us .