Brexit and the Consequences

Exit poll suggests a Conservative landslide.

Should ensure current GBP uptrend continues while EUR remains floundering. This simplifies my choices in the forex market. I need simple.

may as well close the thread down ...........the country has spoken

dont think those historic Labour Midland and Northern strongholds now conservative are happy with things

they voted with a heavy heart and have abandoned generations of family Labour traditions

no one wins overall .......no one

ok going to bed ....i traded for a lot of the night ...did ok .....no complaints

N

dont think those historic Labour Midland and Northern strongholds now conservative are happy with things

they voted with a heavy heart and have abandoned generations of family Labour traditions

no one wins overall .......no one

ok going to bed ....i traded for a lot of the night ...did ok .....no complaints

N
Put it on hold for 6 months – until we see what Boris has negotiated.

Put it on hold for 6 months – until we see what Boris has negotiated.
Hang on!

The country spoke with the referendum already already and it's just spoken again. Isn't time it just shut up and went back to complaining about everything and doing nothing? After all 11k posts and we haven't even left yet - though it does appear imminent, again. I'm sure we can double that easily when we begin to find out what the full implications of whatever deal has been cooked up by the Slimy One.

Hang on!

The country spoke with the referendum already already and it's just spoken again. Isn't time it just shut up and went back to complaining about everything and doing nothing? After all 11k posts and we haven't even left yet - though it does appear imminent, again. I'm sure we can double that easily when we begin to find out what the full implications of whatever deal has been cooked up by the Slimy One.
There wont be a deal.
The Johnsonator negotiated one because he had to, now he can just leave on a 'No deal' basis.

wal.png
wbd.png
AAb.png
bfn.png
mc.png

Still here folks and I'm delighted the country has spoken with a clear majority.

I've always said it's down to Parliament. Tories and Brexiteers can now get Brexit Done as their campaign slogan said.

Now it's time to deliver. Show time!

As for shutting down the thread NO WAY!

Consequences yet to play out. We are talking years, decades even. Best you get lots of pop-corn and Wellies just incase this climate change biz reflects Brexit consequences.

Congratulations to the Conservatives. They seem to have found their Mo Jo. (y)

No comment on Labour who should now be seeing the light. 💡

Very disappointed for the LibDems. :cry:

Super bright day. Onwards and forwards :love::love::love:

He is unlikely to get a better deal.
The EU leadership has been really stupid imho not to listen to complaints by members.
They have probably pulled the bung out of their own boat being so obstinate over immigration and integration.
I suppose they hoped to look tough but in fact have scuttled themselves. The Scots should re-think their policy. Siding with a sinking ship is more than idiotic. Do they expect to trade with the EU through England without incurring tarrifs etc. ?

He is unlikely to get a better deal.
The EU leadership has been really stupid imho not to listen to complaints by members.
They have probably pulled the bung out of their own boat being so obstinate over immigration and integration.
I suppose they hoped to look tough but in fact have scuttled themselves. The Scots should re-think their policy. Siding with a sinking ship is more than idiotic. Do they expect to trade with the EU through England without incurring tarrifs etc. ?

Scots should be patient. This is an ideal opportunity for them.

They should see how Brexit pans out. If it's not glowing bright they have an admirable choice to join the EU parting from the UK so the speak.

If Brexit is a success then no point flogging a dead donkey losing face.

To call for an immediate referendum on independence now is just simply political tosh.

Scots should be patient. This is an ideal opportunity for them.

They should see how Brexit pans out. If it's not glowing bright they have an admirable choice to join the EU parting from the UK so the speak.

If Brexit is a success then no point flogging a dead donkey losing face.

To call for an immediate referendum on independence now is just simply political tosh.

Quite right. SNP is full of talk as usual. But its all about money anyway - e.g. suppose Johnson's trade talks with the EU go badly and the UK bans EU fishing boats from UK waters. How would Scottish fishing communities react to having Scottish fisheries opened to EU boats as Scotland left the UK and joined the EU, but possibly also on worse terms than our current arrangements with the EU?

Another piece of nonsensical posturing as usual from this unrealistic party. Like their insistence the UK not just removes the nuclear submarine base from Scotland but scraps Trident. What's it go to do with them?

Over blown Nationalism usually is a poor choice. Just the bigots bread 'n butter.
Must look after one's own interests but keeping others in mind too.
The City of London has sold off much of Britain's heritage but it wasn't in the national interest. The bankers filled their own pockets.

As for shutting down the thread NO WAY!
Consequences yet to play out. We are talking years, decades even. Best you get lots of pop-corn and Wellies just incase this climate change biz reflects Brexit consequences.
Super bright day. Onwards and forwards :love::love::love:
Oh Joy! Years or decades!!

I can hardly wait for what is to come - yet more of the endless misunderstandings, the pointless arguments, the alcohol fuelled rants (and the non-alcohol fuelled ones), the nit-picking, the straw men, the argumenta ad absurdum. It hasn't been an end but a beginning. A new brighter dawn for a brave new world.... so why do I have this urge to shoot myself?

Anyway, glad you're still around Att. You do add a certain je ne sais quoi to the thread. And I really do mean that, most sincerely...:p

PS: we won't need wellies! Sig has it all sorted...