Brexit and the Consequences

Well, there is that 🤣
Obviously the lesser of the 2 evils are the Tories.

I was only Joshing honest ! :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Many a true word is uttered in BANTER :p

BANTS :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
When the cat's out of the bag it's too late to put it back. So any idea that you might harbour about things going your way is just laughable. This will rumble on till the end of days. (y)

Honest guv, life is a really peachy right now. Never had it soooo gooooood. So many things to look forward to. (y) :love: (y)

Let the good times roll.

I forecast that Brexit blues will be felt by the Tories for many years to come.

This may sound perverse but I feel; the very people who vote for Brexit will lose out more than remainers.

Those who favour remain will find work arounds and end up better off.

Subconsciously this is already at play.

We live in interesting towns with some fundamental changes heading our way from all sorts of very far and different angles.

Steady as she goes and festive cheers :love:

I forecast that Brexit blues will be felt by the Tories for many years to come.

This may sound perverse but I feel; the very people who vote for Brexit will lose out more than remainers.

Those who favour remain will find work arounds and end up better off.

Subconsciously this is already at play.

We live in interesting towns with some fundamental changes heading our way from all sorts of very far and different angles.

Steady as she goes and festive cheers :love:

Intriguing !?

One the eve of this fourth Brexit referendum (where the majority are unable to vote for Brexit), we need Pat Condell's election broadcast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Cynical me says they've pumped GBP since the beginning of Dec, ready to dump it as the results roll in.

I'm not trading it though!

Well I hope your wrong cos i'm long looking for a vertical rise, based on an outright workable Tory majority.
Market seems to want it.

Kick-off tomorrow starts at 07:00am.
Hope you're all going to get your galoshes on and vote.
Didn't occur to me until recently, the day following the election will be a Friday 13th.
Ominous omens?

Good luck tomorrow, whomever you vote for!

Well I hope your wrong cos i'm long looking for a vertical rise, based on an outright workable Tory majority.
Market seems to want it.

CV old bean... You should stop and think.

If market is buying cable, then you are looking at UK on the whole largely remaining in EU.

If cable takes a dive then Brexit is the perceived outcome.

Follow the money as they say.

SC is right to have his doubts about BJ who has always been lying toe rag. In fact all along likes of BJ, moggy boy and weasel Govey are most unprincipled politicians of all time imo. All your favs. You are about as gullible as they come along with the rest of Northern geezers thinking Brexit will help their plight. No sunshine, no jobs, not much grey cells. It's sure going to get grimmer up North.

Either way I can bet on you to say I told you so whatever the outcome. LOL.

If market is buying cable, then you are looking at UK on the whole largely remaining in EU.

SC is right to have his doubts about BJ who has always been lying toe rag. In fact all along likes of BJ, moggy boy and weasel Govey are most unprincipled politicians of all time imo. All your favs. You are about as gullible as they come along with the rest of Northern geezers thinking Brexit will help their plight. No sunshine, no jobs, not much grey cells. It's sure going to get grimmer up North.

Trade the Trump bounce, much easier.

Err, you have just made the classic trading mistake.
Just cos I bluster about Brexit on here doesn't mean I don't follow the price action. The markets were telling me to go long.....so I went long. End of.

Market seems to want it.

My bet would be on a Trump style bounce, the markets were ran up for Trump prior to the US election, then they dropped for a day or so before taking off to new highs, looks like a repeating pattern emerging for the GBP to me as Boris assumes his place at No10 😬 o_O