Brexit and the Consequences

No, that is factually correct, but identity politics meets the definition of raciscm in the context of skin colour, does it not?

Interesting you refer to it as racism and not concerns of social, religious or ethnic identities. Same applies to indigenous population too.

I guess it depends on one's perspective based on where they stand on the identity spectrum. :unsure:

Interesting. Just wondering who am I and what my identify is? Here is an interesting link.

Interesting you refer to it as racism and not concerns of social, religious or ethnic identities. Same applies to indigenous population too.

I guess it depends on one's perspective based on where they stand on the identity spectrum. :unsure:

Interesting. Just wondering who am I and what my identify is? Here is an interesting link.

Not me that is meeting the defintion of racism, racist politicians appear to be capable of doing that for themselves.

Last chance saloon for Brexiteers and Brexit, if we don't vote for change this time around then we will be remaining for years.

It is vital imho that the UK retains its right to make trade and other deals with whoever it likes. We don't want Brussels interfering and reducing us to an insignificant offshore island.

It is vital imho that the UK retains its right to make trade and other deals with whoever it likes. We don't want Brussels interfering and reducing us to an insignificant offshore island.

UK does make trade deals with rest of the world all the time. We equally benefit from a trade deal with Japan that the EU has made on our behalf.

They are bigger and better than us in negotiating such trade deals which are far more favourable than if we do them as a single entity on our own.

There are always costs and benefits, cons and pros.

Saying such a line is a bit of a mantra for the non-thinking and ill-informed layman. Brexiteers are all about numpty slogans.

Honest guv.

(y)

How about: "Politics has changed significantly (since the 2017 GE)". Cue an excuse to deliberately mislead . . .

But all the anti-democrats have now joined in a remoaner pact, sensible thinking, the Tories have got until the 14th to decide if they are actually going to tell the truth and form a leave pact with TBP, or if they are going to continue lying to us about leaving. The new Tory slogan is:

"We have lied to you many times about leaving the EU, if you are a Brexiteer vote for TBP instead"
or
"We can pretend to leave the EU, the sheeples won't notice and will still vote for us"
or
"No, no, no, there is no such thing as an EU Defence Union, even though there is plenty of evidence to the contrary, we are never going to send your taxes to the EU anymore to pay for their defence, and whilst we are at it f*ck NATO"

Although that last one could be used by all parties and the civil service.

How about a collective slogan for parliament:

"We are all lying bastards, vote for us"

and finally:

"May's deal was utter shite, but we have put lipstick on it and Boris has pretended to change it, to the point where nobody (except TBP) has bothered to read the detail (especially the MSM), let the lack of proper analysis and questioning continue whilst we hoodwink you into believing it's Brexit"

Whilst the last one probably won't fit on the side of a bus, it gets to the point.

But all the anti-democrats have now joined in a remoaner pact, sensible thinking, the Tories have got until the 14th to decide if they are actually going to tell the truth and form a leave pact with TBP, or if they are going to continue lying to us about leaving. The new Tory slogan is:

"We have lied to you many times about leaving the EU, if you are a Brexiteer vote for TBP instead"
or
"We can pretend to leave the EU, the sheeples won't notice and will still vote for us"
or
"No, no, no, there is no such thing as an EU Defence Union, even though there is plenty of evidence to the contrary, we are never going to send your taxes to the EU anymore to pay for their defence, and whilst we are at it f*ck NATO"

Although that last one could be used by all parties and the civil service.

How about a collective slogan for parliament:

"We are all lying bastards, vote for us"

and finally:

"May's deal was utter shite, but we have put lipstick on it and Boris has pretended to change it, to the point where nobody (except TBP) has bothered to read the detail (especially the MSM), let the lack of proper analysis and questioning continue whilst we hoodwink you into believing it's Brexit"

Whilst the last one probably won't fit on the side of a bus, it gets to the point.

It's a shame that TBP hasn't got a spare £9 million so that they could post a copy of that through every letterbox in the land!

LOL

You losing it bud. :)

(y)

I'm looking forward to the electoral commission inquiry into the LiebunDem campaign, we are less than a week into the campaigning and already the LibDems have been caught about 4 times lying on their leaflets, on their TV interviews and now this corker from the Nazi herself, pretending to interview a leaver turned remainer, when he always was a LibDem remain campaigner :ROFLMAO:o_Oo_O:ROFLMAO:

How about: "Politics has changed significantly (since the 2017 GE)". Cue an excuse to deliberately mislead . . .

You seem to overlook the fact that Tories are losing MPs and votes whilst LibDems are increasing theirs.

You talk about democracy and ignore the shift to the LibDems from disillusioned Tories and Labour.

Are you sure you really have got a handle on this democracy larky? Are you not living inside your alternate reality, diminutive headspace and afraid to venture outside.

Brexiteers and the Tories clearly do not have a mandate or a majority as these elections will demonstrate one way or another. We'll then be back to square one.

Having said all that you now understand most politicians tell a pack of lies but you are not quite prepared to consider Brexiteer politicians are no different.

Are you ready to consider they may be selling you pack of numptie friendly sweet nothings?

There you go old bean...

We leave on January 31st, another option for Brexiteers to take? Would mean holding one's nose and voting for Boris though. Is Boris playing a clever game?

Well that's it, confirmation that Labour and the remoaner alliance will be destroyed, at least Corbyn is no longer a contender for PM :LOL: :LOL:
No Sig' no, don't count your chickens!!!
According to Sir John Curtice on BBC Radio 4 just now it's not going to make much difference to the the Tories at all. Furthermore, in marginal seats, the Brexit Party could split the leave vote and open the way up for either Labour or the LibDems. The next set of polls might offer greater insights into the effect this announcement might have - but I think it's waaay too soon to pronounce "the remoaner alliance will be destroyed". Sorry Sig'!
;)
Tim.

We leave on January 31st, another option for Brexiteers to take? Would mean holding one's nose and voting for Boris though. Is Boris playing a clever game?

We leave on March 29th - Theresa May (in fields of wheat)
We leave on October 31st - Boris Johnson (sadly, not in a ditch)
We leave on January 31st - third time lucky?
We leave on Stardate:12:43:131.4 - Just after the battle against the Klingons.

No Sig' no, don't count your chickens!!!
According to Sir John Curtice on BBC Radio 4 just now it's not going to make much difference to the the Tories at all. Furthermore, in marginal seats, the Brexit Party could split the leave vote and open the way up for either Labour or the LibDems. The next set of polls might offer greater insights into the effect this announcement might have - but I think it's waaay too soon to pronounce "the remoaner alliance will be destroyed". Sorry Sig'!
;)
Tim.

Under the present circumstances, chickens are all that's left to count :cool: