Brexit and the Consequences

The last thing they're interested in is what their constituents want. I've long thought that the last person to make a serious contribution to English politics was Guy Fawkes.

Did he have a happy ending?

🤪

Put on a trade, Siggy, you're involved in too much side bs which never ends. Make some money. 95% of a fella's problems vanish when he has a few bucks in his pocket. Go to the beach and forget about all this crap going on in UK. Its going to be a US state anyway, so why bother. cut your losses now, move to Goa or come visit me in Calif., You probably have not been laid in a few years, we will change that when you get here. :)
Nah mate, no longer gamble at trading, my stash is securely waiting for that rainy day, out of temptations reach, gambling it would only jeopardise my retirement future.

Nah mate, no longer gamble at trading, my stash is securely waiting for that rainy day, out of temptations reach, gambling it would only jeopardise my retirement future.

Good man, Siggy. Thanks very much for this post. Your answer is not only fully understood, it is thoroughly appreciated and acknowledged and congratulated as it is the wisest thing a fellow can do at this particular juncture.

Father, requesting you help this man with whatever he needs. :)

The remoaners providing never ending comedy gold. This clown thinks that because it's miserable in Scotland on December the 12th that it might be difficult for people to vote in a GE. Heard Corbyn making excuses about it's too close to Xmas, the students will have finished or something, even a remoaner numpty on question time was saying that people might get confused because it's too close to Xmas.

They have moved on from the patheticness of Brexit Project Fear to GE Project fear, what prats they are.

The remoaners providing never ending comedy gold. This clown thinks that because it's miserable in Scotland on December the 12th that it might be difficult for people to vote in a GE. Heard Corbyn making excuses about it's too close to Xmas, the students will have finished or something, even a remoaner numpty on question time was saying that people might get confused because it's too close to Xmas.

They have moved on from the patheticness of Brexit Project Fear to GE Project fear, what prats they are.

.........oh you bremoaner you :). Mind you, your guys haven’t got the fire-power to do much else atm.

How racist and sexist do you need to be to get votes, imagine if someone said this about 6 black women!

Jo Swinson Verified account Oct 23

Jo Swinson Retweeted Francis Elliott
Six white men stuck in the past, conspiring to wreck our future. #StopBrexit

Poor Heidi, she didn't understand the rules of the game.

Never go against the people cos you run the risk of being trampled underfoot.

She actually was a member of 5 Parties in 4 years whilst an MP – I suppose that's some kind of record! It will probably do her good to spend more time with her family.

With regards BoJos "do or die" mantra for Oct 31st, could anyone recommend a place I could acquire a ditch? (plus a blunt hammer)