Brexit and the Consequences

Oh it's game over for the remoaners. Whatever you can do, we can do better.
Whoop Whoop.

:p :p

LOL - Good. Let the people decide.

Get the majority in Parliament and pass your bills.

It is how national and government biz sd be conducted.

Do your best. Good luck. You gonna need it. (y)

Why do I get the feeling that Brexit is lost ! (n):cry:

The only crumb of comfort from this sorry mess is that remoaners have not won either, neither one thing or another (y) :)

Even Treason May will end up voted back into parliament along with hundreds of Tory remoaners, not much draining of the Tory swamp traitors.

Why do I get the feeling that Brexit is lost ! (n):cry:

The only crumb of comfort from this sorry mess is that remoaners have not won either, neither one thing or another (y) :)

Even Treason May will end up voted back into parliament along with hundreds of Tory remoaners, not much draining of the Tory swamp traitors.

I shouldn’t worry, signal. I doubt Farage would have backed off unless Boris had convinced him that he was manoeuvring towards a “no deal“ outcome or as near as dammit.

I shouldn’t worry, signal. I doubt Farage would have backed off unless Boris had convinced him that he was manoeuvring towards a “no deal“ outcome or as near as dammit.

Now there is a ray of hope :LOL: A long way to go before the end of 2020 and a 'no deal' scenario rears its ugly head again, I see that Gauke is already ramping up PF5 on the BBC.

Even if a no deal scenario is a possibility, we will stick be stuck with 12 months of wrangling to get there, the no deal scenario needs to be available to negotiators otherwise the UK will get nowhere getting realistic compromises from the EU.

I wonder who is doing the negotiations between TBP and the Tories, assuming there is something going on in secret.

And if Aaron Banks is urging TBP to stand down all candidates where they are up agains the Tories, then something is definitely afoot.

Last edited:
Now there is a ray of hope :LOL: A long way to go before the end of 2020 and a 'no deal' scenario rears its ugly head again, I see that Gauke is already ramping up PF5 on the BBC.

Even if a no deal scenario is a possibility, we will stick be stuck with 12 months of wrangling to get there, the no deal scenario needs to be available to negotiators otherwise the UK will get nowhere getting realistic compromises from the EU.

I wonder who is doing the negotiations between TBP and the Tories, assuming there is something going on in secret.

And if Aaron Banks is urging TBP to stand down all candidates where they are up agains the Tories, then something is definitely afoot.

You are really making the assumption that a hard brexit come what may is the best option to the UK contrary to any and all evidence. Even if there isn't a majority in Parliament.

Can you see where you are going?

You are really making the assumption that a hard brexit come what may is the best option to the UK contrary to any and all evidence. Even if there isn't a majority in Parliament.
Lol At',
I'm old school which means I like the words I use to more or less resemble - if not mirror precisely - what any good dictionary would say. You remoaners on the other hand like to use them to mean pretty much anything that suits you which, often as not, is a million miles from the dictionary definition. For example, take your use of the word 'evidence' here. What you really mean to say is: 'project fear rhetoric based on wild speculation about the worst case scenario'. Given that there's no precedence for brexit, evidence - as in the real dictionary definition type of evidence - about what will happen post Brexit will only, and can only, emerge after it's happened. On that basis, it very much looks to me as if it's you who's got the blinkers on - not us brexiteers.
Tim.

Lol At',
I'm old school which means I like the words I use to more or less resemble - if not mirror precisely - what any good dictionary would say. You remoaners on the other hand like to use them to mean pretty much anything that suits you which, often as not, is a million miles from the dictionary definition. For example, take your use of the word 'evidence' here. What you really mean to say is: 'project fear rhetoric based on wild speculation about the worst case scenario'. Given that there's no precedence for brexit, evidence - as in the real dictionary definition type of evidence - about what will happen post Brexit will only, and can only, emerge after it's happened. On that basis, it very much looks to me as if it's you who's got the blinkers on - not us brexiteers.
Tim.

Here is just one analysis. There are quite a few more. https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/sites/default/files/Economic impact of Brexit summary.pdf

Consequences already out there. Some banks have moved 10% of operations to EU. Moggy moved to Ireland. EMA, EBA Euroclearing all moving.

Motor industry already hit.

Billions of investment postponed potentially cancelled.

More to come. Logistics in transporting through borders. Not just between UK and EU but UK trucks travelling between borders in EU.

University R&D cut back.

University students from abroad falling.

NHS and farms finding difficult to recruit. Farm payrol will rise if Pound falls as a consequence of a hard brexit.
Wages will have to rise.

Fall in pound will import inflation. Who knows BoE may raise rates to support pound. Depends on level of falls. Oil, transport and foodstuff will all rise.

Then there are peeps like you. Harking on about punishments and project fear it may never happen.

Yes very good. As you were. Do carry on. :)

Last edited:
I despair at Farage, he has helped the Tories, he destroyed UKIP, the Brexit Party has been destroyed from the inside by the Tories, Boris was talking a Canada plus deal, now he talks of an oven ready deal that is a new EU treaty. There is not going to be a Brexit, it will be a reheated May deal, BRINO, the Brexit dream is dead, destroyed by remoaners and the Tories and now the Brexit Party have hit the final nail to seal the coffin.

I think I am going to vote Labour and call for a second referendum as the only hope left for Brexit.

Well that was a couple of years wasted keyboard warrior time to conclude that Labour are our best bet for Brexit, what a state British politics is in.

I despair at Farage, he has helped the Tories, he destroyed UKIP, the Brexit Party has been destroyed from the inside by the Tories, Boris was talking a Canada plus deal, now he talks of an oven ready deal that is a new EU treaty. There is not going to be a Brexit, it will be a reheated May deal, BRINO, the Brexit dream is dead, destroyed by remoaners and the Tories and now the Brexit Party have hit the final nail to seal the coffin.

I think I am going to vote Labour and call for a second referendum as the only hope left for Brexit.

Well that was a couple of years wasted keyboard warrior time to conclude that Labour are our best bet for Brexit, what a state British politics is in.

Corbyn in charge of the UK. Not in my lifetime.

It's true to say that Farage has miscalculated on this occasion. He probably is guilty of over reaching in his head, much the same as that awful Swinson.

We are not going to get Brexit are we? It will be BRINO / May's deal after all. If Corbyn gets in we'll have other things to worry about.

We are not going to get Brexit are we? It will be BRINO / May's deal after all.

Aye probably, but then who would we rather have in charge of it.......Boris or May. Hopefully we can agree that there only be One thing worse than that......some cobbled together Green Lib Lab Scot Nat Marxist dogs breakfast of a coalition.

Aye probably, but then who would we rather have in charge of it.......Boris or May. Hopefully we can agree that there only be One thing worse than that......some cobbled together Green Lib Lab Scot Nat Marxist dogs breakfast of a coalition.

....and that, Reverend, is looking increasingly likely.

CCR put it quite well: "Thing got bad things got worse"

We just have to enjoy the music:

....and that, Reverend, is looking increasingly likely.

CCR put it quite well: "Thing got bad things got worse"

We just have to enjoy the music:

I'll go with the odds and the belief that common sense will prevail.

(y) 😬

I don't think anyone in the UK has a clue on what Boris is thinking, planning or doing.

Parliament has no view or say.

Country is rudderless at the mercy of whimsical niche vested interests.

We have Brexiteers to thank for our current predicament. They know all about the promised land.

Other day on the radio I heard some numpty up North say: "We've lost the mines. We've lost the potteries. It's time for change and that's why his voted Brexit". I was on the floor LMAO. He gets my vote for Brexit Brain of Britain.

I'm quite into Brexit now. Life looks good n rosy. (y) :love:(y)
Things can only get better.

I don't think anyone in the UK has a clue on what Boris is thinking, planning or doing.

We have Brexiteers to thank for our current predicament. They know all about the promised land.

Other day on the radio I heard some numpty up North say: "We've lost the mines. We've lost the potteries. It's time for change and that's why his voted Brexit". I was on the floor LMAO. He gets my vote for Brexit Brain of Britain.

I almost agreed with you until you blamed Brexiteers, its remoaners and the Tories that have got us into this mess, Brexiteers would have made a clean, smooth, worry free exit, shame on you they've not had the chance to implement it.

Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you ......blahhhhhhh

When the cat's out of the bag it's too late to put it back. So any idea that you might harbour about things going your way is just laughable. This will rumble on till the end of days. (y)