Brexit and the Consequences

Is there anything expressed in this YouTube vid' either by interviewer or interviewee that isn't 100% bang on the money? Nope, there ain't! Top notch stuff from Julia Hartley-Brewer and Brendan O'Neill. Enjoy . . .

Nice legs, not sure about the face, sunny Friday shallowness :love:

Corbyn was looking happy and relaxed this morning, I wonder why [emoji848]
Oh dear Brexit party is cucked.

Listened to the interview and found it very interesting. I have observed Farage is trying to distance himself from the bigger immigration/racist elements of the debate and since events with UKIP I think that's clear to see. I hadn't realised how far he has moved on immigration however.

Border controls and Australian style point system would definitely help with illegal migration fiasco. I have personally experienced migrants running out of rear doors and owners of businesses giving lip to Custom Officers. I'm always impressed how calm and composed our officers are.

I also feel we can like some of the other countries just simply refuse to accept migrants. Plenty of support for this inside of EU from many states. Germany and Merkel remain isolated on this subject. The realisation is also dawning about the error of misjudgement.

EU wide agreement should be possible to send back criminals to member state of origin. It's b0ll0cks to say their human rights will be violated ie Romanians. If Romania is in the EU then it adheres to EU CoJ and so adheres to laws.

There is a lot we can do without Brexit as I say before and Brexit is not the recipee for UK migration mess which is wholly down to past wage inflation and the the Tory party punishing trade unions and keeping check on wage inflation. This is a clear strategy to suppress wages for UK big corporations. Controlled migration based on skills is the way to go.

There really is some very stealthy sneaky agenda behind Brexit. Farage is just another stooge from the finance industry with a hidden agenda and not much else. Moggy boy and ERG probably financed him too.

So who is this true leader that you think will lead you to the promised land?

Last edited:
Listened to the interview and found it very interesting. I have observed Farage is trying to distance himself from the bigger immigration/racist elements of the debate and since events with UKIP I think that's clear to see. I hadn't realised how far he has moved on immigration however.

Border controls and Australian style point system would definitely help with illegal migration fiasco. I have personally experienced migrants running out of rear doors and owners of businesses giving lip to Custom Officers. I'm always impressed how calm and composed our officers are.

I also feel we can like some of the other countries just simply refuse to accept migrants. Plenty of support for this inside of EU from many states. Germany and Merkel remain isolated on this subject. The realisation is also dawning about the error of misjudgement.

EU wide an agreement should be possible to send back criminals to member state of origin. It's b0ll0cks to say their human rights will be violated ie Romanians. If Romania is in the EU then it adheres to EU CoJ and so adheres to laws.

There is a lot we can do without Brexit as I say before and Brexit is not the recipee for UK migration mess which is wholly down to past wage inflation and the the Tory party punishing trade unions and keeping check on wage inflation. This is a clear strategy to suppress wages for UK big corporations. Controlled migration based on skills is the way to go.

There really is some very stealthy sneaky agenda behind Brexit. Farage is just another stooge from the finance industry with a hidden agenda and not much else. Moggy boy and ERG probably financed him too.

So who is this true leader that you think will lead you to the promised land?

Nothing will be clear until Brexit is resolved coupled with the make up of the next parliament. The public will decide at the next election just how much of a clear out is required. You can expect some high profile casualties at the election. Labour will be decimated. Farages Brexit Party will continue to hold the Cons feet to the fire. ILLiberalnonDems wont do as well as some might like to think. May still be a hung parliament but there is a pretty good chance that it wont be.

Nothing will be clear until Brexit is resolved coupled with the make up of the next parliament. The public will decide at the next election just how much of a clear out is required. You can expect some high profile casualties at the election. Labour will be decimated. Farages Brexit Party will continue to hold the Cons feet to the fire. ILLiberalnonDems wont do as well as some might like to think. May still be a hung parliament but there is a pretty good chance that it wont be.

Agree, Brexit is still the biggest issue, but disappointing to see that the representation is completely lost now, there isn't a single party that can be relied on to get to grips with uncontrolled immigration, which is a key question amongst the voting public.

Resign Boris, resign, let's have an effin general election :D
Yep! It looks like the Remainers have clocked up a tactical victory – didn't hear much from Gina Miller's lot when John Major prorogued parliament for his own political purposes. We all know this is about Parliamentary democracy being used as a proxy for Remain.

General election is the only way forward yet Parliament has already refused to allow it to happen. If Boris resigns then Comrade Corbyn will be wanting to install himself as "caretaker" Prime Minister– and we all know what that will lead to.

It's ironic that the court has upheld the rights of Parliament but of course has nothing to say (because it wasn't asked) about Parliament's refusal to enact the laws it had passed with respect to Brexit together with a Speaker who has openly flaunted the constitution for his own political ends. MPs that gain election on a manifesto, directly refuse to implement it and even go in the opposite direction are hypocritical and unworthy of anybody's trust. I hope the electorate see it that way also.

This rotten, stinking Parliament needs to go.

Yep! It looks like the Remainers have clocked up a tactical victory – didn't hear much from Gina Miller's lot when John Major prorogued parliament for his own political purposes. We all know this is about Parliamentary democracy being used as a proxy for Remain.

General election is the only way forward yet Parliament has already refused to allow it to happen. If Boris resigns then Comrade Corbyn will be wanting to install himself as "caretaker" Prime Minister– and we all know what that will lead to.

It's ironic that the court has upheld the rights of Parliament but of course has nothing to say (because it wasn't asked) about Parliament's refusal to enact the laws it had passed with respect to Brexit together with a Speaker who has openly flaunted the constitution for his own political ends. MPs that gain election on a manifesto, directly refuse to implement it and even go in the opposite direction are hypocritical and unworthy of anybody's trust. I hope the electorate see it that way also.

This rotten, stinking Parliament needs to go.

"We have rule by Remainer lawyers. Parliament is convened or prorogued by the Monarch, its Her Parliament. If she consented to Boris’ request its constitutional."

In the old days, those remainer lawyers would definitely be looking down from the tower without a constitutional body o_O

"We have rule by Remainer lawyers. Parliament is convened or prorogued by the Monarch, its Her Parliament. If she consented to Boris’ request its constitutional."

In the old days, those remainer lawyers would definitely be looking down from the tower without a constitutional body o_O

Yes, of course, I forgot. Absolutely anything that stands in the way of the Charge of the Brexit Brigade into the valley of death must be a remainer plot.

Yes, of course, I forgot. Absolutely anything that stands in the way of the Charge of the Brexit Brigade into the valley of death must be a remainer plot.
That's one theory [emoji106][emoji23]

I must say Boris was looking and sounding quite relaxed, almost as if the whole thing is planned to some extent.

https://brexitcentral.com/is-there-...ing-to-break-in-their-bid-to-overturn-brexit/ Whether it was Clive Lewis scrambling to the Speaker’s chair for one last media gimmick before prorogation, Dominic Grieve scribbling a quick motion to undermine individuals’ human rights, or the Speaker himself tearing up every long-standing rule of the House of Commons and abandoning any pretence at impartiality in order to help Remainers in every way he can, the-rule breaking tactics of our opposition have become ever more desperate, dangerous and unprecedented.

So now we have the deep state, all political parties, a president, the EU, the banks, business, the queen, the media, the public, the ruskies, the courts, the Scottish courts, the Irish, the immigrants, the women, the hate speech, the Nazis, the drunkards, the expats, the Italians, the gibraltarians, an ex president, the Ozzie's, the Swiss, those goddam ruskies again, the electoral commission, a bunch of overpriced lawyers, the George Soros, the farages, the supreme court, all involved in Brexit.

Anyone else want to join in? Have I missed anyone?

Last edited: