Brexit and the Consequences

To be fair c_v, the EU have appointed some really top notch politicians . . .
:LOL:

We need a few more Andrew Neil's exposing all this corruption.

What really does my head in is when you put supporters of all this nonsense under the spotlight, they have no answers nor a rational justification for their worthless misguided opinions.

We need a few more Andrew Neil's exposing all this corruption.

What really does my head in is when you put supporters of all this nonsense under the spotlight, they have no answers nor a rational justification for their worthless misguided opinions.
Andrew Neil is one of the few journalists worth listening to. He always does his homework and quickly shreds weak arguments and deceit. It is one of the wonders of the modern media world that the BBC have continued to employ him for so long when he seems to stand for everything that their journalistic standards do not. I understand he's retiring from the BBC just about now – I wonder if he will turn up elsewhere?

It's gonna get feisty, let's see how more corrupt the judicial service can get.

BBC News - Major: I will seek a judicial review to stop Parliament shutdown

Sent from my AGM X3 using Tapatalk

John (Thatcher's revenge on the Conservative party) Major is a bit of a hypocrite!

Anyone who has been doubting the formation of the European Defence Union and centralised EU command and control needs to take a swatch from 8 minutes onwards (there's also alot of other interesting news articles in Wednesday's episode, as always).

A remainer ambassador is removed from his post and the police want to prosecute the publisher, stasi police state, what about Gavin Williamson, Julian Assange, Tommy Robinson.

The state of this governments hypocrisy is unbelievable.

BBC News - Sir Kim Darroch: Police launch probe into Trump email 'leak'

A remainer ambassador is removed from his post and the police want to prosecute the publisher, stasi police state, what about Gavin Williamson, Julian Assange, Tommy Robinson.
Hi Sig',
As ever, I take your point and, in broad terms, I agree with you. That said, I think it's reasonable for 'the state' to investigate how and who is responsible for the leak and, in so doing, breaching the Official Secrets Act. Needless to say, the publisher (and the excellent Isabel Oakeshott who broke the story) have not signed said act and should not be prosecuted. Freedom of the press and all that. As for Sir Kim Darroch, he was quite right to resign and, had he not done so, ought to have been sacked for his utter stupidity. In this day and age of Wikileaks - politicians, diplomats et al must assume as a matter of course that anything they commit to paper - be it real or virtual - will end up in the public domain. He should have couched his concerns about Trump and his administration in much more diplomatic language.
Tim.

Hi Sig',
As ever, I take your point and, in broad terms, I agree with you. That said, I think it's reasonable for 'the state' to investigate how and who is responsible for the leak and, in so doing, breaching the Official Secrets Act. Needless to say, the publisher (and the excellent Isabel Oakeshott who broke the story) have not signed said act and should not be prosecuted. Freedom of the press and all that. As for Sir Kim Darroch, he was quite right to resign and, had he not done so, ought to have been sacked for his utter stupidity. In this day and age of Wikileaks - politicians, diplomats et al must assume as a matter of course that anything they commit to paper - be it real or virtual - will end up in the public domain. He should have couched his concerns about Trump and his administration in much more diplomatic language.
Tim.
It just defies belief that on the one hand UKGov are holding global conferences stating intentions of freedoms of the press, removing disinformation, fake news, oppression of journalists worldwide whilst at the same time they are jailing publishers and journalists and using the police to make threats against the press in the UK.

I'm not sure if they can damage their own credibility further, but everything they do is the opposite of everything they say.

Prime Minister Theresa May said Sir Kim's departure was "a matter of deep regret" and public servants should be able to give "full and frank advice".

That's why she is leaving folks. If she thinks that the poorly written comments about the US administration were worthy of backing this opinionated, politically motivated, rogue civil servant, then it follows that her judgement is completely unsound.

Of course, some of us knew this before she even got the top job.

Preparation for No Deal – As portrayed in Spectator Magazine

View attachment 264959

The truth is that the UK has record employment coupled with higher than forecast wage growth. The UK will boom after Brexit once business knows and understands the direction of travel. The lying, conniving remoaners have been found out and they don't like it. The EU will take another economic hit after the No Deal exit, but the worst damage will be political across Europe. The infighting will really get going post Brexit.

Can this be right Att! I thought you said Europe was booming :ROFLMAO: Oh I get it....not that kind of booming !