Brexit and the Consequences

Interesting interview with Nigel Farage (by a lady that obviously likes him) that throws more light on his personality and beliefs than the usual hostile media. The qualities of his character I think especially stand out when he talks (towards the end of the interview) about his 3 occasions of life-threatening experiences.

Interesting interview with Nigel Farage (by a lady that obviously likes him) that throws more light on his personality and beliefs than the usual hostile media. The qualities of his character I think especially stand out when he talks (towards the end of the interview) about his 3 occasions of life-threatening experiences.

Yeah hopefully we all continue playing our part in this winning movement. The points in the interview have all been covered on various threads over the last 10 years. It's been a struggle but we need to carry on winning. (y)

I see Antifa have been throwing concrete milkshakes and putting people in hospital with serious injuries, just for having a view that is not communist.

Won’t be long before that bounces back to the U.K. the authorities should have stamped hard on the milkshake throwing, now its escalating and will end up out of control.

All the EU have to do is stop the dash to make a Fourth Reich. Too much integration can kill the players.

Once everything is integrated then they put the boot in and round up the dissenters. Same ole game plan under different guises imho.

If they have the numbers they won't need to.

How do you think they are going to achieve that without a majority?

You know what......your right, I don't think it will come to that. :)

Far more likely however that the next Tory leader will build a consensus with the rising, unstoppable Brexit Party, where winnable seats will be contested along the Brexit / Remain divide. If Johnson and Farage can rally the troops, then a general election at this juncture would be no bad thing. Corbyn is a sitting duck and the Lib non Dems are clutching at straws. :LOL:

We really don't care how long it takes and how many drubbings your side takes in order to achieve the correct outcome. (y)

You know what......your right, I don't think it will come to that. :)

Far more likely however that the next Tory leader will build a consensus with the rising, unstoppable Brexit Party, where winnable seats will be contested along the Brexit / Remain divide. If Johnson and Farage can rally the troops, then a general election at this juncture would be no bad thing. Corbyn is a sitting duck and the Lib non Dems are clutching at straws. :LOL:

We really don't care how long it takes and how many drubbings your side takes in order to achieve the correct outcome. (y)

That's all fine but you are forgetting neither Farage or Boris have a majority.

Farage in the lead with 32% at the mo.

How much of the national vote do you think Boris will get?

Are you suggesting Boris and Farage will form a coalition?

That's all fine but you are forgetting neither Farage or Boris have a majority.

Farage in the lead with 32% at the mo.

How much of the national vote do you think Boris will get?

Are you suggesting Boris and Farage will form a coalition?

Yes and the voting public will back them by returning a two party majority. You might call it a public referendum, where remain is not an option. :LOL:

Yes and the voting public will back them by returning a two party majority. You might call it a public referendum, where remain is not an option. :LOL:

Two mouth pieces, promising the world, falling over them selves.

LOL - I'm looking forward to it. Boris and Hunt almost out done by Farage's 200bn.

Good luck to you Brexiteers with your new altered reality of world views.

Make Britain Great again indeed. Whenever I've heard those words uttered by leaders they somehow end up doing quite the opposite. :unsure:

Two mouth pieces, promising the world, falling over them selves.

LOL - I'm looking forward to it. Boris and Hunt almost out done by Farage's 200bn.

Good luck to you Brexiteers with your new altered reality of world views.

Make Britain Great again indeed. Whenever I've heard those words uttered by leaders they somehow end up doing quite the opposite. :unsure:

Working out just fine for the US, so I hear.

Anyway, keep watching Europe and how dismal their performance is currently. Will be as nothing compared with what's to come......when we finally leave !

Working out just fine for the US, so I hear.

You must be kidding right? LOL

Anyway, keep watching Europe and how dismal their performance is currently. Will be as nothing compared with what's to come......when we finally leave!

Yes of course, we are waiting with bated breath at the demise of EU. :eek:

(y)