Brexit and the Consequences

So the BBC have him in the election show to ensure the remain bias stays fully intact only to get the sack as a result of being the dick head he’s always been.

Only the BBC could host a lying war criminal on a flagship show, only the BBC.

Alastair Campbell expelled from Labour Party https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48434842

Only bad losers could claim a remain victory [emoji23]

Brexiteers haven't won or delivered nought yet?

We are not out either.

There are no bad losers and results clear to see. Brexit party have nothing remotely near a majority.

You, my friend need a reality check. (y)

Pal of mine who ran a ftse100 company reckons we should just shut up shop now, stop talking with EU and let October arrive when we will leave on WTO terms by default. After that we should invite the EU to submit proposals if they are interested in some other deal.

Well if I was the EU I will have already done my analysis and know exactly which part of England I need and precisely what I'm prepared to pay.

AND that would be after I've tried to fill the void with trade deals and substitutes from other countries, in exchange for bilateral deals. Great opportunity lies the EU unlike an uphill struggle for the UK.

These Brexiteers talking tosh playing hard ball with EU!

Our relationship will go from one of collaboration to competition and cold icy wind will blow throughout the isles.

Words are cheap. (n)

We are not out either.

There are no bad losers and results clear to see. Brexit party have nothing remotely near a majority.

In denial still, I see! A remainer trait, don't worry you are not alone.

In denial still, I see! A remainer trait, don't worry you are not alone.

Not in denial. Just a die hard.

I haven't changed my position one bit as you'll know.

Unless Brexiteers get elected as MPs and the whole shenanigans passes through our Sovereign Parliament Brexit will not have my support. It's just pure folly based on everything I've read, studied and experienced in my lifetime.

Throwing labels, calling people losers and pigeon boxing viewpoints is just a layman's interpretation of a complex problem.

:cool:

We are not out either.

Not only have we won but we told you how we would win. (y)
Btw, we like winning so we are going to do more of it. :LOL:

Brexit Party are going to hold any Govt's feet to the fire. So best they get on with delivering what the people voted for before they all find themselves out of a job.
Hammond will be the first casualty after a new leader elected, then Rudd. And good riddance to both of them.

Not in denial. Just a die hard.

I haven't changed my position one bit as you'll know.

Unless Brexiteers get elected as MPs and the whole shenanigans passes through our Sovereign Parliament Brexit will not have my support. It's just pure folly based on everything I've read, studied and experienced in my lifetime.

Throwing labels, calling people losers and pigeon boxing viewpoints is just a layman's interpretation of a complex problem.

:cool:

Yes, all those millions of laymen voting in a new Brexit gubbermunt, doesn't bear thinking about :LOL:

Not only have we won but we told you how we would win. (y)
Btw, we like winning so we are going to do more of it. :LOL:

Brexit Party are going to hold any Govt's feet to the fire. So best they get on with delivering what the people voted for before they all find themselves out of a job.
Hammond will be the first casualty after a new leader elected, then Rudd. And good riddance to both of them.

Won what exactly?

Vote for 2nd referendum will be resounding.

Current 68% votes' fragmented between parties. That's all. None of them want Brexit really. Local and national issues far more important to them.

When it boils down to single referendum issue on whether we are looking at leave or stay, then you are looking at 32 v 68 %.

All the lies deceit and false promises clear to see by most.

I'd like to see Farage talk more. Be in the limelight. More he says, more people will see what a useless wind bag he is. (y)

Won what exactly?

Vote for 2nd referendum will be resounding.

Current 68% votes' fragmented between parties. That's all. None of them want Brexit really. Local and national issues far more important to them.

And therein lies the problem, if they'd just concentrated on Brexit, ie getting us out of the EU, then all this would be done and dusted by now. Instead the unintended consequences of remain have already changed everything and will get a lot worse if they don't pull their fingers out, which aint gonna happen, so it's gonna get a whole lot worse until we leave, then it will all be better.

When it boils down to single referendum issue on whether we are looking at leave or stay, then you are looking at 32 v 68 %.

It amazes me how the remain camp are spinning themselves into oblivion, yet they don't see the hole they are digging. When reality hits, don't go looking for sympathy, Brexiteers sympathy has run out, we just laugh at remainers pathetic attempts to claim a none existent victory.

All the lies deceit and false promises clear to see by most.

How can that be? To use your own words, "nothing has happened yet" 😂 😂 😂

I'd like to see Farage talk more. Be in the limelight. More he says, more people will see what a useless wind bag he is. (y)

Yeah sure, all those plebs that have been listening for 26 years finally got to vote, not once, not twice, but 3 times now, each time growing in number, the 4th time will be crunch time.

Even as 31Oct passes and we are leaving you'll still be denying it and claiming a victory, like some crazed death row murderer in denial of his sentence about to get that sentence injected into his arm, bye bye EU, bye bye 2-party system.

All you can do now is shake your head and say "if only", if only we had listened to what the majority want, if only parliament had played a better hand, if only.

To late for 'if only's', that time has passed, the tolling bell is ringing, there is little time, little choice, Tories are about to waste some of that time selecting a leader, if it's Boris it'll be high probability of WTO on 31 Oct, remainers are shit scared of that option cos its no option for them. If it's a remainer PM, well that will be the end of days to end the Tories for good, taking Labour and the rest of parliament with them in a general election.

Remember that big broom I used to say needs to sweep parliament clean and get some fresh air into the place, well the bristles are being cut and sharpened ready, not long to wait now.

Last edited:
. . . When it boils down to single referendum issue on whether we are looking at leave or stay, then you are looking at 32 v 68 %. . .
:LOL:
Too funny by half At'! Pray tell us: what's the planet called that you're on?

Careful what you wish for regarding a second referendum. Personally, I say bring it on - with the caveat that May's deal is binned and replaced with a 'proper' Brexit deal or, failing that, a no-deal Brexit on WTO terms. Leave will win by a country mile, massively increasing their majority from 2016. Here's how and why. The turnout in the EU elections was tiny compared to the referendum of three years ago. Most of those that stayed away last week are leave voters who are of the (understandable) view that the elections ought not to have taken place because the UK should have exited the EU last March 29th. However, if we don't leave at the end of October and/or a second referendum is called, they will be galvanised into action and come out in huge numbers and vote leave again. This point was made by the polling expert Sir John Curtice on BBC Radio 4's Today programme yesterday morning. In addition to this group, there will be a large group that could run into millions who voted remain in the 2016 referendum but will vote leave in a second referendum - purely because they believe democracy trumps their personal views and that a second referendum should not be taking place. Day after day after day on the media we hear people say they voted remain but abide by the result of the referendum and that it would be a betrayal of democracy if we don't leave. Add these two groups of voters together and there's more than enough people to produce the increased leave majority next time around. The question is: would that be enough to silence remoaners once and for all? The jury's out on that one!
Tim.

:LOL:
Too funny by half At'! Pray tell us: what's the planet called that you're on?

Careful what you wish for regarding a second referendum. Personally, I say bring it on - with the caveat that May's deal is binned and replaced with a 'proper' Brexit deal or, failing that, a no-deal Brexit on WTO terms. Leave will win by a country mile, massively increasing their majority from 2016. Here's how and why. The turnout in the EU elections was tiny compared to the referendum of three years ago. Most of those that stayed away last week are leave voters who are of the (understandable) view that the elections ought not to have taken place because the UK should have exited the EU last March 29th. However, if we don't leave at the end of October and/or a second referendum is called, they will be galvanised into action and come out in huge numbers and vote leave again. This point was made by the polling expert Sir John Curtice on BBC Radio 4's Today programme yesterday morning. In addition to this group, there will be a large group that could run into millions who voted remain in the 2016 referendum but will vote leave in a second referendum - purely because they believe democracy trumps their personal views and that a second referendum should not be taking place. Day after day after day on the media we hear people say they voted remain but abide by the result of the referendum and that it would be a betrayal of democracy if we don't leave. Add these two groups of voters together and there's more than enough people to produce the increased leave majority next time around. The question is: would that be enough to silence remoaners once and for all? The jury's out on that one!
Tim.

There's a few remain voters I've spoken to that surprisingly still believe in democracy and will vote leave given the opportunity. However if remainers have not been taking maths lessons from Diane Abbot and the wording on a second referendum is such that there are two leave choices (no deal or a deal), then I think the leave vote would be split and may just hand a victory to remain. That's why remain are pushing for a second referendum so much, they think they can reverse the decision this way, so I say no, unless it is a repeat of the first referendum, which would be pointless as leave would win again and we've now already had 2 more votes to confirm leave anyway.

I don't really get why they are still considering a deal, parliament is stuck with no deal as the EU won't accept anything other than TM's deal, because that is the deal the Tories and the EU concocted that the EU will accept, if the EU won't collaborate on anything else then why is one still being contemplated?

The only answer to remove the parliamentary impasse is a general election, Labour are calling for it (LOL). If the Brexit party is to sweep into power and have support for a no deal then the worry lies with the incumbents as they are the ones with jobs at stake, and a worried deep state, although I dare say even the deep state is resigned to the fact that Brexit has to happen and has all their contingency planning in place already.

The talk of remain is nonsense until we have left, then they can campaign to get back in, get a parliamentary majority, have a referendum etc.

Farage is telling it how it is. How is parliament going to stop 31 Oct no deal deadline and pass a deal if they don't vote for TM's deal? There's no time, no energy left, all parties are split, they are a spent force. They would be better prepping for no deal than bickering, but bickering they will do, until 31 Oct, when it's all change again. No deal by default in October or a general election, no choice left for them. They need to wake up and smell the coffee get on with the no deal option to reduce the chaos that would ensue without preparation.

They have 5 months, which is ample time to get on with the no deal planning, best they get on with it.

There's a few remain voters I've spoken to that surprisingly still believe in democracy and will vote leave given the opportunity. However if remainers have not been taking maths lessons from Diane Abbot and the wording on a second referendum is such that there are two leave choices (no deal or a deal), then I think the leave vote would be split and may just hand a victory to remain. That's why remain are pushing for a second referendum so much, they think they can reverse the decision this way, so I say no, unless it is a repeat of the first referendum, which would be pointless as leave would win again and we've now already had 2 more votes to confirm leave anyway.

I don't really get why they are still considering a deal, parliament is stuck with no deal as the EU won't accept anything other than TM's deal, because that is the deal the Tories and the EU concocted that the EU will accept, if the EU won't collaborate on anything else then why is one still being contemplated?

The only answer to remove the parliamentary impasse is a general election, Labour are calling for it (LOL). If the Brexit party is to sweep into power and have support for a no deal then the worry lies with the incumbents as they are the ones with jobs at stake, and a worried deep state, although I dare say even the deep state is resigned to the fact that Brexit has to happen and has all their contingency planning in place already.

The talk of remain is nonsense until we have left, then they can campaign to get back in, get a parliamentary majority, have a referendum etc.

Wow by the length of your two posts I can see some people never happy.

Take it easy guys. Early days yet.

Tory contenders all yesterdays men.

Farage to establish a party will be picking some real dark horses and you'll soon see the kind of characters that windbag attracts.

Labour riff raff and Diane Abbot all need to go.

Will of the people at 32%! You two as I say need to get real. :love:

Farage to establish a party will be picking some real dark horses and you'll soon see the kind of characters that windbag attracts.

This is another tack that remain try: "it's all about domestic issues, NHS, privatisation, austerity, blah blah" and "just look at the state of the characters in the Brexit Party, what a bunch etc etc"

What they don't understand is that leavers don't care, they don't care about policies, personalities or any other such transitory bunkum, all leavers care about is leaving the EU. Farage could be a two horned arswipe of an alien for all that it matters, he's not though is he, he's a charismatic, charming, head screwed on Brexiteer with all the right ideas that appeals to millions of leave voters.

Remain should really be saving their arguments post-Brexit, they can flannel all they want about the economy etc once we've left.

Leavers want to leave the EU, simples, no complexity, enact art50, end the treaties, job done, let's get on with the rest of it afterwards, don't care about the economy or a rise in terrorism or medicines not getting through, we really are on a war footing with blitz spirit overriding, as long as we remove Hitler and the Nazi's, that's all that matters, everything else can be sorted out afterwards.

Remainers can't stand it of course, that's why the more useless the Brexit party members are to be (in their eyes), the better, the more project fear I can find for them the better, the more salt I can find to rub in their wounds the better, keep diggin Att, you're not at 6ft yet (y)

Not forgetting one of the remain favourites, looking for the Russian funding where none exists:

None of this is happening because of Cambridge Analytica. It isn’t happening because of Russian interference. And it isn’t happening because the general public have been bewitched by smooth-talking and deceitful populists. The nightmare that the Brexit Party presents to the political mainstream has only come about because that political mainstream has failed.

It failed in the one task that the voters asked them to achieve in 2016. It is time the public sent the message loud and clear to that political class. It isn’t us. It isn’t Russia. It’s you.

Last edited:
What they don't understand is that leavers don't care, they don't care about policies, personalities or any other such transitory bunkum, all leavers care about is leaving the EU. Farage could be a two horned arswipe of an alien for all that it matters, he's not though is he, he's a charismatic, charming, head screwed on Brexiteer with all the right ideas that appeals to millions of leave voters.

No matey.

68% of the people do care.

What you don't understand is that 68% of the people don't really care for Brexit or want it.

Keep it simple! :love:

No sig', he's at 12ft at least and going deeper. He needs to do a u-turn and tunnel upwards to get to 6ft!
:D

No need to get moronic over Brexit indulgence. Things not that bad. Smell of honeysuckle... Hmmmm. Loving it as I write. :cool:

I said this before what lies ahead are referendum or elections!

It's all about what gets passed parliament and numbers game.

If Brexiteers haven't had their wake up call yet, no matter. They will only drag our politics further down the mine shaft imo.

Be patient and you'll see. (y)