Brexit and the Consequences

You are suspicious and much like the rest of the nation who knows what is really going on?

It seems to me like headless chickens running in all directions and you are trying to observe order and some form of control in all these shenanigans.

Is Farage the main cock in the hen yard or really just a mad hungry fox? There is the possibility of having more than one cock too.

I'm with you on this one. No idea what's coming next. One big mess. o_Oo_Oo_O

Looking forward to Farage improving democracy and dismantling HoLs next. :eek:

It's all jolly good fun eh wot!

The un- knight in shining armour is a plain speaking, no nonsense, representative of the people and we know he will get the votes for a whole raft of reasons.

Politics has never been so interesting, given that there are splinter candidates and groups who are shaking everything up. They are the political equivalent of the business phenominon............. Disruptors.............

As this will be my last contribution to this thread, I feel it falls upon me (yet again) to appeal to everyone's better nature and ask you all to treat those involved in the Brexit process - in whatever capacity - with the respect they deserve:

View attachment 262010

My father, who is well into retirement (public sector, boomer pension), stated that as long as they keep paying his pension they [politicians] can do what they like, he no longer cares.

I hope this isn't your last post on this thread Canta, I've enjoyed our various interactions.

Last edited:
It's all jolly good fun eh wot!

The un- knight in shining armour is a plain speaking, no nonsense, representative of the people and we know he will get the votes for a whole raft of reasons.

Politics has never been so interesting, given that there are splinter candidates and groups who are shaking everything up. They are the political equivalent of the business phenominon............. Disruptors.............

Turning Parliament into pockets of small fragmented groups, will only lead to horse trading under tables, buying votes and interests with you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type deals. Italian parliament comes to mind.

It's already started. TM paid for DUP support by raising funding for NI by 1bn or £100m per seat.

Where did that lead her.

You are off and on with Farage. You do change your position a lot don't you. First he is a revolutionary, then he doesn't matter and now he is the best thing after sliced bread, again.

Farage states that the Brexit party will change politics for good, Ann Widdecombe states that an overwhelming majority win in the EU elections will make Westminster MP's take note. TM might be holding another vote in 10 days.

I'm not sure if I am seeing some sort of cunning plan forming, a cunning plan into scaring flipflopping MP's into voting for TM's deal with the threat that the Brexit party is presenting. Once the Brexit party have proved support in numbers in the EU elections the risk that votes are taken away from the main parties in a General Election is higher.

Could this be worrying for Brexiteers that don't want TM's deal? Or am I reading too much into this as a result of a complete lack of trust in politicians especially those endorsed by MSM (which is exactly what MSM are doing for the Brexit party)?

Turning Parliament into pockets of small fragmented groups, will only lead to horse trading under tables, buying votes and interests with you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type deals. Italian parliament comes to mind.

It's already started. TM paid for DUP support by raising funding for NI by 1bn or £100m per seat.

Where did that lead her.

You are off and on with Farage. You do change your position a lot don't you. First he is a revolutionary, then he doesn't matter and now he is the best thing after sliced bread, again.

Getting ahead of yourself again.

First off, the Brexit Party only exists at this stage to fight the European elections. So they have no manifesto and no policies as such for other types of elections. I expect these will follow, but for now, the only priority is to give the establishment another damm good kicking.

I warned you and the other remainers that the people would win out on this issue. You ignored me in the hope that you might somehow manage to overturn the democratic will. It will not be overturned and the people will win out. Then we will see what happens to the precious EU and that bunch of to55ers that run it.(y)

Farage states that the Brexit party will change politics for good, Ann Widdecombe states that an overwhelming majority win in the EU elections will make Westminster MP's take note. TM might be holding another vote in 10 days.

I'm not sure if I am seeing some sort of cunning plan forming, a cunning plan into scaring flipflopping MP's into voting for TM's deal with the threat that the Brexit party is presenting. Once the Brexit party have proved support in numbers in the EU elections the risk that votes are taken away from the main parties in a General Election is higher.

Could this be worrying for Brexiteers that don't want TM's deal? Or am I reading too much into this as a result of a complete lack of trust in politicians especially those endorsed by MSM (which is exactly what MSM are doing for the Brexit party)?

That's democracy at work, but not as we used to know it. :unsure:

Getting ahead of yourself again.

First off, the Brexit Party only exists at this stage to fight the European elections. So they have no manifesto and no policies as such for other types of elections. I expect these will follow, but for now, the only priority is to give the establishment another damm good kicking.

I warned you and the other remainers that the people would win out on this issue. You ignored me in the hope that you might somehow manage to overturn the democratic will. It will not be overturned and the people will win out. Then we will see what happens to the precious EU and that bunch of to55ers that run it.(y)

I sense you may be carrying some luggage.

Do tell... I'm all eyes :love:

Just keeps getting betterer and betterer. (y)

Nobody cares about Cons and Labour, they are going to get their arses kicked into the middle of the century. :LOL:

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-grandee-ann-widdecombe-to-stand-as-brexit-party-candidate-11702160

Farage is laying out the plan and you know what, it’ll probably work.

Nigel Farage says Brexit Party WILL stand in next General Election

Farage is laying out the plan and you know what, it’ll probably work.

Nigel Farage says Brexit Party WILL stand in next General Election

But there’s competition [emoji2957]

Tommy Robinson announces he will stand as an MEP in European elections

I reckon we'll get to see lots of dirty laundry on display in these up coming elections.

Waiting with bated breath. :love:

Vince Cable on Question Time tonight.

Should be a good watch. Pay attention y'all now. (y)

I reckon we'll get to see lots of dirty laundry on display in these up coming elections.

I thought you would have been over the moon to see an outbreak of unity amongst left and right in the Brexit Party.

Honestly....there's no pleasing some people !

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

It’ll be predictable, the Tories will mobilise the deep state in an attempt to discredit the opposition and the hysterical left will just get more hysterical (if they can get more hysterical than they already are).

More bags of popcorn please.

My prediction is that panic will grip the HoC and they will end up voting May’s deal in, which will make it even more of a landslide in the next GE.

Talk about stupid is as stupid does [emoji23]

Vince Cable on Question Time tonight.

Should be a good watch. Pay attention y'all now. (y)

Yeah it was a good watch alright. Seems to me that the audience took over and wiped the floor with the politicians.

I've been telling ya long enough, Pay attention Att....THE PEOPLE WILL WIN OUT. :)