Brexit and the Consequences

Whether we remain or leave UK is well and truly up the Khyber.

Eurosceptics will just continue blaming everything under the sun that's wrong with the World on the EU. Investment will shy from the UK or be limited in scope. EU will take a much harder line against UK interests.

These days are the start of something horrible and so very wrong (n)

Sounds like you need to move to the States, looking good over there (y)

How you read the replies to that tweet?

LOL

One of those replies - Not an original but bears repetition:

"Simple lies told consistently displace complex truths."

.....and applies to so much of the crêpe going on atm

Venezuela is prime, but I think that’ll be for a different thread [emoji1360]

End game? I doubt it, you only have to read the comments to see that the next GE will be chaos.

The MSM speculation is getting louder

May set to RULE OUT No Deal Brexit after 15 ministers threaten to quit
https://mol.im/a/6744547

What question did that man ask?

Being an eloquent well travelled, spoken and informed geezer it would be much appreciated if you were to call out the lies, deceit and/or half-truths where ever you find them.

Your country needs you even if you do find your self in some other alien territory. :)

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a bar. The Englishman wanted to go so they all had to leave. :love:

. . . it would be much appreciated if you were to call out the lies, deceit and/or half-truths where ever you find them.
That's precisely what us Brexiteers have been doing for the last three years. C'mon At' - pay attention - after all, this is your thread!
;)

Being an eloquent well travelled, spoken and informed geezer it would be much appreciated if you were to call out the lies, deceit and/or half-truths where ever you find them.

The only thing you got right there was the "geezer" bit:)

As for calling out the lies and deceit ....life's too short. We're submerged in them all day and everyday and the only thing that's maybe a tad different atm is that more people have noticed. If Brexit has achieved nothing else it has at least raised the populace's awareness.

I have two burning questions for you, Att, that are keeping me awake in these troubled times - sometimes at night as well!

1. Where in Brighton can one park for free?

2. Why is breakfast in the cafés quite so outrageously expensive?

As we've got less than a thousand posts to go before the magic number and the Brexit thread implodes, I've been preparing for Sig's new Venezuela thread - I can barely contain myself until he goes live with it. . Curiously, there are a lot of similarities with the UK's situation but the main players seem to be more entertaining than our current cast of misfits and boring incompetents....and they have better music too.

I've been preparing for Sig's new Venezuela thread - I can barely contain myself until he goes live with it. . Curiously, there are a lot of similarities with the UK's situation but the main players seem to be more entertaining than our current cast of misfits and boring incompetents....and they have better music too.

I have been gathering evidence of the atrocities being committed in Venezuela by the regime changers, it's despicable NSFW:

I have been gathering evidence of the atrocities being committed in Venezuela by the regime changers, it's despicable NSFW:

More good work Sig!

I'm pleased to see that at least someone understands the scale of their resources compared to the UK. I too have been trawling through similar types of evidence, some of which beggars belief. Perhaps there is room for some kind of sponsored temporary refugee programme - for the most deserving, of course.

Hope you Brexiteers see the irony of another Brexiteer calling out the deceitful lies of your very own loved and cherished Brexiteer in TM.

Of course as soon as it goes against you and the lies are shown up to be what they are, they are disowned until a new lying hero steps forward for you.

Nigel Farage with his Norwegian model is another but less quoted and disowned by his UKIP party.

Whether it is Davies, Raab or now Moggy boyo.
Key Hardliner Softening Opposition to May's Deal: Brexit Update

Soon he'll be disowned, decrowned and dechopped off your cherished Brexiteers list.

What you clearly FAIL to see is that politicians tell you what you want to hear all the time. Some of us, usually the us that have to deliver the sticky brown pie in the sky stuff know it's not feasible, viable or profitable. To discern that you have to be in that sticky pie or at least have some fingers in it.

Sitting at home in your comfy armchairs listening to the celebrity like politicians on TV presenting in front of red busses must get your juices flowing but that's all it is. Red bus is just for show. Fire fly to the flame stuff. Naked flame is so attractive, what a turn on LOL.