Brexit and the Consequences

Starkey has his finger on the pulse, we really are ungoverned.

This guy knows everything about the judiciary and how laws should be made, conducted and executed. I propose we do away with our Supreme Courts and simply appoint Starkey as the sole supreme ruler of the UK Isles on all matters. Save a fortune and we'll get much fairer justice for all. :poop:

If they are not surrendering traitors, betraying our country to foreign power, then what do we call them?

If they are not surrendering traitors, betraying our country to foreign power, then what do we call them?

That is a very good question.

The situation we find ourselves in could not have come about unless certain individuals had not conspired and colluded with the EU.

Hopefully, the voting public will weigh the evidence at the upcoming election, and come to the conclusion that their removal from positions of power and influence will be enough to ensure that Brexit is ultimately delivered.

I suspect that even if we are successful in leaving as per the referendum result, no attempt will be made to investigate their activities nor hold any of them to account. It's the British way dontcha know!

That is a very good question.

The situation we find ourselves in could not have come about unless certain individuals had not conspired and colluded with the EU.

Hopefully, the voting public will weigh the evidence at the upcoming election, and come to the conclusion that their removal from positions of power and influence will be enough to ensure that Brexit is ultimately delivered.

I suspect that even if we are successful in leaving as per the referendum result, no attempt will be made to investigate their activities nor hold any of them to account. It's the British way dontcha know!

As if there aren't any vested interests from non-tax paying, money laundering interests pursuing Brexit to turn UK into a low corporation tax, safe haven country for niche dark enterprises of all sorts.

Pot calling kettle black.

Without the safety of our institutions to protect us, we are at the hands of minority vested interest Brexit group of niche players who have manipulated the mass public in thinking Brexit is a patriotic national duty to save the UK from foreign migration.

Good political manoeuvre but do beware Sparky! Look down before you jump. (y)

Last edited:
As if there aren't any vested interests from non-tax paying, money laundering, vested interests pursuing Brexit to turn UK into a low corporation tax, safe haven country for niche dark enterprises of all sorts.

Pot calling kettle black.

Without the safety of our institutions to protect us, we are at the hands of minority vested interest Brexit group of niche players who have manipulated the mass public in thinking Brexit is a patriotic national duty to save the UK from the foreign migration.

Good political manoeuvre but do beware Sparky! Look down before you jump. (y)

Well, you seem to think that immigration is the No One issue here. I can assure you it's not. There will always be immigration but there will not be uncontrolled free movement with all that that entails.

Maybe remainers need to start explaining themselves, if they can justify it, as to why staying part of a Europe that is becoming ever more centralised, political and authoritarian would be good for the UK.

Brits don't like big Govt and state interference at the best of times, so extra layers and more of it go completely against the grain.
Our politicians are going to find out soon enough who holds the power in the UK. A good number of our current lot will be served their P45's. And good riddance I say.

Well, you seem to think that immigration is the No One issue here. I can assure you it's not. There will always be immigration but there will not be uncontrolled free movement with all that that entails.

Maybe remainers need to start explaining themselves, if they can justify it, as to why staying part of a Europe that is becoming ever more centralised, political and authoritarian would be good for the UK.

Brits don't like big Govt and state interference at the best of times, so extra layers and more of it go completely against the grain.
Our politicians are going to find out soon enough who holds the power in the UK. A good number of our current lot will be served their P45's. And good riddance I say.

Strange as it may sounds... Agree whole heartedly with your post here. (y)

:)

well well ......some thigh slapping fun so far at the Conservative Shindig ? ..........

Never a dull moment with Boris at the helm it seems.....all humbug no doubt.....I mean its not as if he was sleeping with
these alledged women .....or helping fund their Technology company from London's coffers .....?

Boris Trump ? .....all looking to similar ?
n

More from Nigel

Another freaking useless master mind with all the answers who snipes from the sidelines and delivers FA.

When duty calls, walks away to do a radio talk show. Spends 18 years of his life trying for a goal and then bottles it. What a pathetic man.

BJ had a big gob too against TM but not looking too pretty now is he?

Farage is the bad worm in the apple cart. Useless gobby git.

He will certainly be remembered in history books much like Guy Fawkes. LOL mass public will be burning effigies of them all soon enough.

Big yawn... (n)

Attachments

• 1569968210622.png
    1569968210622.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 134
Another freaking useless master mind with all the answers who snipes from the sidelines and delivers FA.

When duty calls, walks away to do a radio talk show. Spends 18 years of his life trying for a goal and then bottles it. What a pathetic man.

BJ had a big gob too against TM but not looking too pretty now is he?

Farage is the bad worm in the apple cart. Useless gobby git.

He will certainly be remembered in history books much like Guy Fawkes. LOL mass public will be burning effigies of them all soon enough.

Big yawn... (n)
As long as it gets Brexit, who cares ! [emoji106]

As long as it gets Brexit, who cares ! [emoji106]

You too are a one trick pony.

As long as Brexiteers cut their noses off who cares about the rest of the body... 😜

Mark of a crazy tyrant leader who does not have a handle on anything else.

You too are a one trick pony.

As long as Brexiteers cut their noses off who cares about the rest of the body... [emoji12]

Mark of a crazy tyrant leader who does not have a handle on anything else.
Do I detect a hint of hysteria, could it really happen, have remoaners run out of answers, has the master strategist played the cool hand, Luke?