Brexit and the Consequences

Just another EU delaying/obfuscation/bureaucratic tactic. "Nothing to see here – move along please!"

Until/unless May goes its just stalemate on all sides. General Election next?

I get the impression that they (they being the EU in collaboration with TMs traitors) will delay until the last minute so that they can produce the big stitch up with no time to change ( or they will delay article 50). There is no way the globalists are giving this one up without a fight.

It’s all happening in secret, the media are there to continue the confusion so the public won’t revolt in time to actually do something about it.

A general election would only install a Brexiteer PM so that won’t be called, there’s no way they will let untrustworthy commie Corbyn in so quickly, so too risky to call an election all round.

The playbook is May all the way unless there is a full on Tory revolt which doesn’t look likely.

Corrupt to the core.

I get the impression that they (they being the EU in collaboration with TMs traitors) will delay until the last minute so that they can produce the big stitch up with no time to change ( or they will delay article 50). There is no way the globalists are giving this one up without a fight.

It’s all happening in secret, the media are there to continue the confusion so the public won’t revolt in time to actually do something about it.

A general election would only install a Brexiteer PM so that won’t be called, there’s no way they will let untrustworthy commie Corbyn in so quickly, so too risky to call an election all round.

The playbook is May all the way unless there is a full on Tory revolt which doesn’t look likely.

Corrupt to the core.

I think you are being a bit harsh with the " corrupt to the core " staement. I would call it democratic political manoevering.

Do we really want to be part of an organisation like this?

https://order-order.com/2018/09/04/selmayr-slammed-scandalous-eu-power-grab/

"The EU has concluded its internal probe into the scandal-ridden appointment of Jean-Claude Juncker’s poisonous sidekick Martin Selmayr to the most senior position in the European Commission. The European Ombudsman found no fewer than four serious breaches of protocol and branded the Commission guilty of “not following the relevant rules correctly either in letter or in spirit”. So much for the supposed infallability of EU rules…

The probe slammed the Commission’s responses to its inquiries as “defensive, evasive and at times combative”, while saying it was “extraordinary” that not a single EU Commissioner had raised concerns at the time. EU transparency and accountability at its finest…

So what action is the EU taking against the man at the heart of the scandal, described by colleagues as the “monster” of the Berlaymont? Nothing.

The Ombusdman concluded that her “investigation did not concern any assessment of Mr Selmayr, who she understands is both a competent EU official and committed to the European Union”. As usual, the EU shows it’s quite happy to turn a blind eye to corruption and backroom power-grabs as long as you’re “committed to the European Union.” And this is the organisation that Remainers are fighting tooth and nail to keep us part of… "

On second thoughts ..................... just like UK politics really:sleep:

https://order-order.com/2018/09/04/selmayr-slammed-scandalous-eu-power-grab/

"The EU has concluded its internal probe into the scandal-ridden appointment of Jean-Claude Juncker’s poisonous sidekick Martin Selmayr to the most senior position in the European Commission. The European Ombudsman found no fewer than four serious breaches of protocol and branded the Commission guilty of “not following the relevant rules correctly either in letter or in spirit”. So much for the supposed infallability of EU rules…

The probe slammed the Commission’s responses to its inquiries as “defensive, evasive and at times combative”, while saying it was “extraordinary” that not a single EU Commissioner had raised concerns at the time. EU transparency and accountability at its finest…

So what action is the EU taking against the man at the heart of the scandal, described by colleagues as the “monster” of the Berlaymont? Nothing.

The Ombusdman concluded that her “investigation did not concern any assessment of Mr Selmayr, who she understands is both a competent EU official and committed to the European Union”. As usual, the EU shows it’s quite happy to turn a blind eye to corruption and backroom power-grabs as long as you’re “committed to the European Union.” And this is the organisation that Remainers are fighting tooth and nail to keep us part of… "

On second thoughts ..................... just like UK politics really:sleep:

It's what corrupt politicians do best....manipulate every situation to suit themselves and the corporate's.
The majority of the population are either disinterested, politically uneducated or simply on the wrong side of common sense and decency, that it allows these people to operate however they like.

Love the colour scheme btw :LOL:

They are at it again now in Sweden. Project fearmongering the public into voting the wrong way in order to protect their precious EU project. They put this ahead of dealing with the Swedish immigration problem. The people will of course decide, despite what the politicians tell them. We can expect the people will take matters into their own hands at some point and these types of internal events will ultimately seal the fate of the wider EU project.

https://euobserver.com/elections/142718

BBC leftie reporter gets her comeuppance interviewing the Hungarian foreign minister.

Typical BBC agenda-ridden biased Newsnight interview. She's probably too young to remember or care that the Hungarians know what happens when you can't protect your border.

LOL...

Just like to point out for the 1001th time that Brexit has nothing to do with refugee or migrant crises.

As the Hungarian president points out and as we have seen in France with the refugee camps, UK can simply deny assylum or refugee status to such people.

Brexit is about stepping out of the common market along with political insitutions as relating to rules and directives (which will still be cut and pasted into UK books in the great reapeal bill).

What is it about the Brexiteer mindset that fails to grasp this basic point!

The only way for a refugee to get into the UK via EU is for them to apply for and be given a full EU passport, becoming a EU citizen before they can legally come into UK. This % of people are a very small number compared to actual EU citizen or even as a % of total migrants allowed into the UK from rest of the World.

Once again, US, UK and France have been main contributers to bombing the shi1t out of the ME and interfering in other countries domestic issues. If the West is only in these countries because they want to help these poeple, then their historical record is pretty disgraceful by any account.

To then appoint Tony Blair as ME peace envoy beggars belief in it self, the very man who championed an illegal war by the US. FFS I'm absolutey lost for words. He has perhaps even more than the yanks has become one of the most reviled politicians of our time.

Brexit can also be placed on his tomb stone as one of his unintended accomplisments I reckon. :rolleyes:

I't's difficult to believe that a once powerful nation like the UK could get into such an internal pickle with its political leaders and, at the same time, do a major move like Brexit.

Now, people are saying that there must be a general election. All this should have been done and dusted years ago, well before the last referendum.

As for a second referendum, I'm a Remainer, but I must say that that is not, now, possible. There would be a terrible loss of face if UK were to reverse its decision on Brexit. not just in EU, but around the world. It would take decades for the country to regain its credibility. The UK has burnt its boats on that point, Brexit must mean Brexit.

To come back to having another election. Who would you have as leader?. Labour has an internal problem with Corbyn.

I't's difficult to believe that a once powerful nation like the UK could get into such an internal pickle with its political leaders and, at the same time, do a major move like Brexit.

Now, people are saying that there must be a general election. All this should have been done and dusted years ago, well before the last referendum.

As for a second referendum, I'm a Remainer, but I must say that that is not, now, possible. There would be a terrible loss of face if UK were to reverse its decision on Brexit. not just in EU, but around the world. It would take decades for the country to regain its credibility. The UK has burnt its boats on that point, Brexit must mean Brexit.

To come back to having another election. Who would you have as leader?. Labour has an internal problem with Corbyn.

Not necesarilly Split,

Boggy Moggy what's his face now talking about all EU citizens losing / revsersing all pass rights and same for 1.7m Brits in the EU and no other reference on what outcome means.

Quite a few politicians have come up with braking away from EU like Ireland and Greece and when confronted with the alternatives of the old way, people have balked at the idea. Now both countries happy with reversing decisions they made.

It's not that EU didn't recognise their vote to leave simply that once internal politics and outcomes played out in those countries promises weren't deliverable and expectations of outcomes fell well short of those promises.

I did a write up on some daft Twitter bull Mikey or CV posted up earlier in the blog. Most were deceitful lies and distortions from actual events and facts.

UK is playing out precisely the same scenario. Politicians promise the world and deliver nought. Complexities underplayed, benefits overrated. Even to this day Brexiteers muddying the water with refugee crises and simply controlling borders.

Hire more custom officers. Change assylum rules. Stop bombing other countries and toppling leaders who don't buy from us.

This is democracy. Look how many times people in history have changed their minds. People go to war and then make peace and have babies together.

Brexit has been, is and will become even worse nightmare for whole of UK. Hasn't even happened yet? :(

LOL...

Just like to point out for the 1001th time that Brexit has nothing to do with refugee or migrant crises.

As the Hungarian president points out and as we have seen in France with the refugee camps, UK can simply deny assylum or refugee status to such people.

Brexit is about stepping out of the common market along with political insitutions as relating to rules and directives (which will still be cut and pasted into UK books in the great reapeal bill).

What is it about the Brexiteer mindset that fails to grasp this basic point!

Which point? You've made 3 here.

The only way for a refugee to get into the UK via EU is for them to apply for and be given a full EU passport, becoming a EU citizen before they can legally come into UK. This % of people are a very small number compared to actual EU citizen or even as a % of total migrants allowed into the UK from rest of the World.

So who's complaining about refugees?

It's upset the globalists all right!

With the risk that TM might lose power, not a chance.

Who cares about the rest of the world, UKGov has lost credibility with it's own people already!

None of the current crop, we need a complete shakedown and wholesale replacement with people of a different mindset.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to what's happening across the globe. Or at least, not joining up the dots.

The UK is not alone in having issues with it's political scene. Everywhere, the people are rejecting their politicians and especially the ones who are going against public will.

The only politicians who are thriving are the ones who recognise that it's the people who are in charge and it is the public who are driving policy.

There is an unstoppable shift underway and politicians who think they can halt it are being trampled underfoot.

Last edited:
Quite a few politicians have come up with braking away from EU like Ireland and Greece and when confronted with the alternatives of the old way, people have balked at the idea. Now both countries happy with reversing decisions they made.

It's not that EU didn't recognise their vote to leave simply that once internal politics and outcomes played out in those countries promises weren't deliverable and expectations of outcomes fell well short of those promises.

Fake news alert, Ireland were made to vote again until the globalists got the answer they needed. The Greeks voted no to the reforms proposed by the EU in exchange for the bailout, the EU and Greek govt ignored it and went ahead with it anyway. To say that people balked at the idea of leaving is such a lie. :LOL:

UK is playing out precisely the same scenario.
Really?!? I don't see a bailout offer or a second referendum anywhere.

EU promise the world and deliver nought. Complexities underplayed, benefits overrated. To this day Brexiteers apply common sense with regard to mass immigration and simply controlling borders.

Corrected for you :p

Brexit has been, is and will become even worse nightmare for whole of UK. Hasn't even happened yet? :(

Correct, the promised Brexit nightmare hasn't happened yet, roll on March 2019 :clap:

Not fascists just ordinary people sticking it to the failed mainstream politicians.

https://www.westmonster.com/poll-afd-now-most-popular-party-in-east-germany/

https://www.westmonster.com/poll-italian-anti-mass-migration-parties-on-60/

And on Sunday, Sweden will send the same message to it's politicians.

You keep frothing in the mouth when ever the anti-migration movement starts their march.

For the 1002nd thime is that free movement of labour within EU or outside of the EU they are protesting about?

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to what's happening across the globe. Or at least, not joining up the dots.

The UK is not alone in having issues with it's political scene. Everywhere, the people are rejecting their politicians and especially the ones who are going against public will.

The only politicians who are thriving are the ones who recognise that it's the people who are in charge and it is the public who are driving policy.

There is an unstoppable shift underway and politicians who think they can halt it are being trampled underfoot.

This is capitalism failing with the ever accumulation of wealth in the hands of the few.

Skewed income distribution, reduced taxation and increased spending on pensions and NHS for aging populations.

So the people turn on the weakest of them all within.

Think about it... I doubt you will.

Trump gets elected by the very people he screws over. You're of the same ilk. Your deserts will be dealt to you lot soon enough. :whistling

According to the Guardian, this morning,, which appears to have a limited acceptance on this thread, there is a growing desire for a second referendum.

I still believe that it would be another serious mistake to change direction in midstream.