Brexit and the Consequences

Let's hope that Europe isn't going to be completely destroyed by these liberal traitor idiots before the EU totally disintegrates.

It could be worse! Thankfully we are not Sweden.

The exact same agenda is operating in the UK which is run by the same liberal traitors

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/new-hampshire-police-ignoring-islamic-jihad-preaching-local-mosque/

Hopefully this is the future:https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/10/23/if-you-want-to-understand-the-next-10-years-study-spain/

Last edited:
One thing that has been made clear about this and that is democracy is only in play when it suits an outcome for an individual. Outside of that its no rules apply and pushing any cr@p on the media or piping through organisations who are effectively funded by the EU is all in a day's work by the undemocratic remain side.

What is clear, most people do not understand democracy or how parliament works.

Take an advisory referendum and turn it into carte blanche rule of law encapsulating whatever one suggests it should.

Parliament and House of Lords and rule of Law can take a back seat.

Take back control and sovereignty of Parliament means sweet FA!

The U.K. has shifted its approach to the transition agreement it wants to put in place for after Brexit, falling into line with the European Union’s long-held stance.

Last edited:
What is clear, most people do not understand democracy or how parliament works.

Take an advisory referendum and turn it into carte blanche rule of law encapsulating whatever one suggests it should.

Parliament and House of Lords and rule of Law can take a back seat.

Take back control and sovereignty of Parliament means sweet FA!

The U.K. has shifted its approach to the transition agreement it wants to put in place for after Brexit, falling into line with the European Union’s long-held stance.
That is correct but what you need to realise Is parliament is sovereign and the pm stated they would implement the result. Seems like you need some pointers on your understanding of democracy.

That is correct but what you need to realise Is parliament is sovereign and the pm stated they would implement the result. Seems like you need some pointers on your understanding of democracy.

PM doesn't make rule of law or policy on the fly either.

You sound like you believe every word that comes out of a PM's mouth as policy nailed and dusted.

You are also be over looking the fact the PM resigned to rectify his erroneous judgement.

Er, indeed Parliament is sovereign and it doesn’t matter what the PM stated. If the PM cannot carry the house then that’s that. Seems like you need some pointers etc etc.

PM doesn't make rule of law or policy on the fly either.

You sound like you believe every word that comes out of a PM's mouth as policy nailed and dusted.

You are also be over looking the fact the PM resigned to rectify his erroneous judgement.
Sounds like you believe the referendum should have been void purely on the basis of you not liking the outcome. As for the pm, it's a job that leads the ruling government so it stands to reason that MPs, for the most part a least, will fall in line with the direction set in motion by the captain.

Er, indeed Parliament is sovereign and it doesn’t matter what the PM stated. If the PM cannot carry the house then that’s that. Seems like you need some pointers etc etc.
I was referring to Cameron. Seems like you need some context pointers.....

Cameron had the majority behind him hence we are were we are.

Lol FXX,
As you're fairly new around here, there may be one or two things you're not aware of - but need to know about - especially when engaging with remainers like our friend Atilla. They do not recognize certain elements of the press. Top of their blacklist is the Daily Mail. So, I'm sorry to say that this story has no more validity to it than a story about Elvis serving deep fried Mars bars at your local chippy. Of course, if it's ever published in a 'proper' newspaper that accurately reports actual facts in an even handed and balanced manner, then it may have some validity. Until then, I'm afraid you're just pi$$ing in the wind!
;)
Tim.

Lol FXX,
As you're fairly new around here, there may be one or two things you're not aware of - but need to know about - especially when engaging with remainers like our friend Atilla. They do not recognize certain elements of the press. Top of their blacklist is the Daily Mail. So, I'm sorry to say that this story has no more validity to it than a story about Elvis serving deep fried Mars bars at your local chippy. Of course, if it's ever published in a 'proper' newspaper that accurately reports actual facts in an even handed and balanced manner, then it may have some validity. Until then, I'm afraid you're just pi$$ing in the wind!
;)
Tim.

I found an interesting website that purports to show where on the left/right scale each news outlet bias is. Of course it's not clear if there is any bias in the monitoring website itself (who's monitoring the monitor?)

Media Bias Fact check

I found an interesting website that purports to show where on the left/right scale each news outlet bias is. Of course it's not clear if there is any bias in the monitoring website itself (who's monitoring the monitor?)

Media Bias Fact check

It's a shame that they don't include one of the world's leading news organisations viz BBC. No worries, I can help out with that. Just take a look at this site if you'd like to know what the BBC gets up to. https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/author/david-keighley/

Decision was made before Brexit...

Mike Bloomberg gave a speech in America saying: “We are opening a brand new European headquarters in London – two big, expensive buildings. Would I have done it if I knew they were going to drop out? I’ve had some thoughts that maybe I wouldn’t have, but we are there, we are going to be very happy.

“I did say that I thought it was the single stupidest thing any country has ever done but then we Trumped it. It is really hard to understand why a country that was doing so well wanted to ruin it.”

As for Khan his doing his job talking up London, rightly so as he should.

Do you read what you post. I'm guessing the big bold favourable headlines attracted your short span attention. :LOL:

More importantly read this carefully.

U.K. Tories Say They Are ‘Deadly Serious’ Over Brexit Law Revolt

Brexiters at the moment not producing any arguments or making the case for Brexit despite all bad news and announcements. Simply attack the media and delivery of the news source. No substance just simply lots of slagging off the press like Trumpism. :)

Much like a flies ar5e going through it's brain as it hits a windscreen at 70mph - Brexit's coming home...

Last edited:
Decision was made before Brexit...

Mike Bloomberg gave a speech in America saying: “We are opening a brand new European headquarters in London – two big, expensive buildings. Would I have done it if I knew they were going to drop out? I’ve had some thoughts that maybe I wouldn’t have, but we are there, we are going to be very happy.

“I did say that I thought it was the single stupidest thing any country has ever done but then we Trumped it. It is really hard to understand why a country that was doing so well wanted to ruin it.”

As for Khan his doing his job talking up London, rightly so as he should.

Do you read what you post. I'm guessing the big bold favourable headlines attracted your short span attention. :LOL:

Khan, is he the bloke who banned disruptive Uber from operating in London. Khan the destroyer of driving jobs and cheap fares for commuters.

I wonder how Khan thinks he can deal with Crypto currencies when they start disrupting his micky mouse authority.

While we're on the subject of disruption, a lot of people don't have the first clue that everything is going to change, next 10 yrs.