Biden Presidency and the Consequences.

Taking bets on how soon someone starts a Bidens State Funeral thread followed by the Harris Presidency thread.

Taking bets on how soon someone starts a Bidens State Funeral thread followed by the Harris Presidency thread.
There's a Netflix series called "Designated Survivor" where the Prez and most of the guvinment are assassinated in an unlikely terror plot and Kiefer Sutherland (Housing) has to step up as he's the only one left standing.

In the current situation, I reckon it would merely take a balloon popping close the ear of the ancient one to provoke a rapid transition of power....and not a Grassy Knoll in sight.

If you contact the bookmakers PaddyPower and ask for a price on Biden not being U.S. President in 6 months time - what do you think they'll offer you?

Well, the answer's nothing - they won't take the bet - which tells you pretty much all anyone needs to know about Biden. May as well start the Kamala Harris thread now and be done with it!

Anyway, whoever the president is, we can expect four years of woke nonsense, centred around identity politics and accompanied by endless amounts of virtue signaling. It won't take long even for the likes of Atilla, Jon and Alan to remember Trump with affection and wish he was still in power! ;-)
Tim.

If you contact the bookmakers PaddyPower and ask for a price on Biden not being U.S. President in 6 months time - what do you think they'll offer you?

Well, the answer's nothing - they won't take the bet - which tells you pretty much all anyone needs to know about Biden. May as well start the Kamala Harris thread now and be done with it!

Anyway, whoever the president is, we can expect four years of woke nonsense, centred around identity politics and accompanied by endless amounts of virtue signaling. It won't take long even for the likes of Atilla, Jon and Alan to remember Trump with affection and wish he was still in power! ;-)
Tim.
One thing I can guarantee you, Tim, is that I will not remember Trump with affection.

The new housemaid in the White House reminds me of someone. Hm; can't think who, at present, but I'm sure I'll remember eventually.

Attachments

• EsTEV8EUwAITcRM.jpg
    EsTEV8EUwAITcRM.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 186
Might I respectfully remind contributors that this is the Biden thread.

Comments, other than Biden's, on a certain former president should be posted in the existing topic serving that purpose.

Thanks.

😁

Might I respectfully remind contributors that this is the Biden thread.

Comments, other than Biden's, on a certain former president should be posted in the existing topic serving that purpose.

Thanks.

😁

Thought it was a presidential joke and this would be a good follow on thread... (y)

This vid' gives a pretty good idea of what Biden's administration is all about. I wonder how many U.S. citizens who voted for him have the first idea of what they're going to get. Thet're in for a shock . . .

This vid' gives a pretty good idea of what Biden's administration is all about. I wonder how many U.S. citizens who voted for him have the first idea of what they're going to get. Thet're in for a shock . . .

It would make such a change from the straight-talking, honesty of "build a wall", "drain the swamp", "bring back coal jobs", and "tired of losing" that we will all miss.

This time they have an active, motivated VP, not some ghostly non-person.
So, two for the price of one.

So the jobs start disappearing from day 1.
America last. Official Biden policy.
Re-sign up to climate nonsense which China doesn't follow, like Russia doesn't follow.
Pissed Canada off by going back on pipeline agreements.
Climate activists are a joke. Everything is powered by fossil and oil, including green technology.
Don't even get me started on biomass and renewables.
Open door on immigration.
$15.00 minimum wage. that'll kill jobs in record time.
Voting public are so fkkin dumb. But hey who needs them when you can rig every election.