US Indices intraday trading - JUNE 2003

:D I'm from Mercury, with the Azoth.

Its not often this side of trading is revealed, keep it up Tom :D

a320.

car key, where you get those shagging fish from .....cool

NO, i aint a broadcaster, it is just " what the heck is the FTSE up to" kind of thing

Car Key Boy,

Tom's not a newscaster but one of the the presenters they invite in, generally for Technical Analysis views.....

i'm ok , thnx tom, hope u r as well - seems u got married - congratulation ta da pair of ya....

umm, ok next question, still like listening to the interviews even tho we get more info here, but, when is market wrap? is it at 4.30 pm ish ?

Cheers,

BTW, CKB, i haven't mis-spelt ur name (unless u haven't as well, in which case, ofcourse i have----phew , try getting round that)

hope my car's gonna be ok....

not married yet, but paid for the rock and and saving for the wedding....man that is pricey ...

well Tom, i salute yuo even more
wavey.gif
and congrats on yuor engagement :)

ASNWER for TST:

TST, the thing you noticed on the FIB square root is VERY important.

Imagine you drop a rock in a pool, the bigger the rock the more it will vibrate...well, the moon square root ties in the most outstanding events this pst century, and they are not nice...

so yesm this is mucho significant.....

i dont calculat the Bradley, I just steal iit off the net

YES, to your third question on intrad-day

your last question I can't answer

SUn

Tom, which cnbc bird do you prefer Emma C or ex bloombergs Kavita? I would probably lose track of Bradley being interviewed by those two, the mind wanders :cheesy:

Cheers a320.

Steve Tom runs an excellent seminar in Southampton, no dout all you questions would be answered.

Cheers a320.

a320
Iwas wondering whether there were any websites,books etc where I could find some background knowledge on this subject.

Thanks.

now I have to be careful here, but I am definately a Kavita man, she is just outstandingly beautiful and so bright it is scary...She holds and MBA from some posh uni in USA. Emma is also mega bright, and very nice to be interviewed by...

But I prefer Kavita, simple as that, although I really must say that the most beautiful of all is my own.....now there is a bird.....often wonder what she is doing with me.....cest la vie

Sunseeker,

Thanks for your reply. Your 'yes' answers are most interesting pointers for me.

Steve,

regards fib/moon thing this link is a great starting point:

http://www.calendarresearch.com/reading/chap-1.htm

Myself, I keep historical data on moon cycles but the following is a great little tool for checking specific dates (historical and future) for exact moon states. It is handily called 'moontool':

http://www.fourmilab.ch/moontoolw/

There is loads of interesting stuff out there. And a lot of it with 'harder currency' than the bad press linking astronomy to trading often gets. Will hopefully post a bit more later. Am real busy right now.

happy trading everyone,

Richard

anyone asleep yet? looks to me like the market is holding and no one wants to sell this thinkg at all. this could very well lead to a rally in the final 20 minutes of trading, although I am sceptical just how much "they" want to buy on the last day of the quarter. Still they may simply buy some Spiders and push up the index. I have a feeling they will upgrade GM this week.

Kavita is very popular, shame she's jumped ship, that Derdra Baulton (excuse the spelling) on Bloomberg gets my vote ;)

Thanks for the mail Tom :D

Cheers a320.

i say Paul that anything can happen on the last day of the quarter, but whatever they intend to do, they are certainly not in a rush.....I am positioning myself short for a decline in july. I have so far scaled into 15% of my shorts, but i am holding off too much. I still think we will see manipulation later this week.

took a point on the bounce....purely time play......getting late in the day....would not be surprised to see 78 again..

day trade flat and gone

Personally I dont try to predict, I just react to what happens. Looks like you may well be right for the last 20 mins

Paul